PC Steam Achievement Percentages

Jango_Sierra

Steampunker
How is it possible for half of the Terraria players that own the game on Steam have earned the achievement Chopping Wood? Well, that's what this forum is here to ponder and talk about. Post any of the thoughts you have on any of the strange amount of players that have earned said achievement.

This thread was inspired by a Terraria YouTuber that I can't remember the name of as of writing this (will probably edit name in eventually, but until then this will stay) that had made a video called "TOP 10 RAREST ACHIEVEMENTS IN TERRARIA!?!?" and though it was extremely "click-baity" I watched the hole thing and this thread was then sparked. Please don't "witch-hunt" this YouTuber, I am not calling him out for being "click-baity" I please hope you understand and be respectful of this YouTuber as we Terrarians should do!
:rslime::kingslime::kingslime:-_-~:passionate:-_-:kingslime::kingslime::rslime:

I found out the name of the Youtuber I was talking about his name is Terraria Help and the video was uploaded 2 months ago.

Not getting the basic "you started the game!" achievement isn't that unheard of. A lot of people will buy a game when it's on sale and say that they'll play it later then just never get around to it.

To be fair the game didn't always have achievements, I myself had over 200 hours without any achievements unlocked.

Came back to play my old save which had so much wood I never needed to chop down a single tree, I got the Terrablade achievement before chopping wood.

To be fair the game didn't always have achievements, I myself had over 200 hours without any achievements unlocked.

Came back to play my old save which had so much wood I never needed to chop down a single tree, I got the Terrablade achievement before chopping wood.

Same, except I lived in an area that didn't have Internet. I bought and downloaded the game at college one day on their Wi-Fi, then played it at home where achievements couldn't be earned on Steam because I had no internet connection. So I would earn them in-game, but the Steam achievements wouldn't unlock. Moved to a new town, got internet, fired up Terraria and a flood of Steam achievements came in.

What I found interesting is that there are slightly more people who got an achievement for equipping wings than people who defeated Skeletron. However, this may also be related to when the game got achievements.

Back
Top Bottom