Steam Autumn Sale & Steam Awards Nominations: Terraria 50% Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

The Steam Autumn Sale is officially underway as of today and running through December 3rd! For the duration of the sale, Terraria, Terraria 4-Packs, and the Terraria Official Soundtrack are 50% on Steam. What better way to kick off your Holiday shopping than to pick up a copy of Terraria for friends and family... or for yourself!

To pick up your copy of Terraria, simply click on the festive banner image below and you will be whisked away to the Terraria Steam Store Page....

1574798011044.png

index.php

STEAM AWARDS NOMINATIONS: LABOR OF LOVE

Valve is also taking nominations for the fourth annual Steam Awards during the Autumn Sale. With the new rules in place, Terraria can only be nominated for the "Labor of Love" category. So - we would absolutely love your support in nominating Terraria for Labor of Love! To nominate games for Steam Awards, simply click the banner image below:

1574797582609.png

index.php

AMAZON STORE

We also wanted to remind everyone that you can pick up some cool Terraria apparel on our Amazon Storefront - also a fantastic gift for the Terrarian on your list. :cool:

We even have a few new designs that have been added since the last time you looked - the search link below should cover everything. Also, starting this year, Amazon is now able to ship globally from Amazon.com - so these products are now available to everyone!

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

The Steam Autumn Sale is officially underway as of today and running through December 3rd! For the duration of the sale, Terraria, Terraria 4-Packs, and the Terraria Official Soundtrack are 50% on Steam. What better way to kick off your Holiday shopping than to pick up a copy of Terraria for friends and family... or for yourself!

To pick up your copy of Terraria, simply click on the festive banner image below and you will be whisked away to the Terraria Steam Store Page....

View attachment 230455

index.php

STEAM AWARDS NOMINATIONS: LABOR OF LOVE

Valve is also taking nominations for the fourth annual Steam Awards during the Autumn Sale. With the new rules in place, Terraria can only be nominated for the "Labor of Love" category. So - we would absolutely love your support in nominating Terraria for Labor of Love! To nominate games for Steam Awards, simply click the banner image below:

View attachment 230454

index.php

AMAZON STORE

We also wanted to remind everyone that you can pick up some cool Terraria apparel on our Amazon Storefront - also a fantastic gift for the Terrarian on your list. :cool:

We even have a few new designs that have been added since the last time you looked - the search link below should cover everything. Also, starting this year, Amazon is now able to ship globally from Amazon.com - so these products are now available to everyone!
Cool I love it

Oh yet again, classic move by Re-logic.. Let's drop a huge L to the community by saying at the last minute that 1.4 is delayed, but hey... did you know that Terraria is on for sale? Good marketing like always.

-Slow clap-

Oh yet again, classic move by Re-logic.. Let's drop a huge L to the community by saying at the last minute that 1.4 is delayed, but hey... did you know that Terraria is on for sale? Good marketing like always.

-Slow clap-

Wanna cry any harder over the fact that a 10 person team needs a little bit more time to finish a free update that adds hundreds of new items to the game?

Wanna cry any harder over the fact that a 10 person team needs a little bit more time to finish a free update that adds hundreds of new items to the game?

Stardew Valley. Hundreds of new items = furniture. You don't see the big problem here, do you? They think they can just drops L's as they please and walk away like nothing happens, it's because of the community that they think this is okay. We are not being heard nor listened because of people like you. Only reason we're getting these so called "free updates" in the first place is because where's Otherworld? There you go. Where's Terraria 2? Nothing, just pure silence. But hey, did you know that Terraria is on sale?

Stardew Valley. Hundreds of new items = furniture. You don't see the big problem here, do you? They think they can just drops L's as they please and walk away like nothing happens, it's because of the community that they think this is okay. We are not being heard nor listened because of people like you. Only reason we're getting these so called "new updates" in the first place is because where's Otherworld? There you go. Where's Terraria 2? Nothing, just pure silence. But hey, did you know that Terraria on sale?

In case you haven't realized this isn't Stardew Valley. It's Terraria. If you want to go talk about Stardew Valley this is the wrong place. I think they have their own forums. Might wanna go check that out.

Saying that the community isn't being heard because of people like me is a very stupid and baseless claim. The majority of the community is OK with the delay. The issue is the vocal minority of people who feel absolutely entitled that they have to have 1.4 NOW or their 2019 is forever ruined. The Devs are the ones that made this game. Not us. They will finish 1.4 when they finish it. You want it sooner? You might want to develop it yourself then. Or get a time machine and travel to the future. I hear it's easy to get one of those nowadays.

In case you haven't realized this isn't Stardew Valley. It's Terraria. If you want to go talk about Stardew Valley this is the wrong place. I think they have their own forums. Might wanna go check that out.

Saying that the community isn't being heard because of people like me is a very stupid and baseless claim. The majority of the community is OK with the delay. The issue is the vocal minority of people who feel absolutely entitled that they have to have 1.4 NOW or their 2019 is forever ruined. The Devs are the ones that made this game. Not us. They will finish 1.4 when they finish it. You want it sooner? You might want to develop it yourself then. Or get a time machine and travel to the future. I hear it's easy to get one of those nowadays.
I'm not horribly bothered by the delay, but I do wish they would give us more warning with these things. Release window after release window being canned just before due date gets a bit old.

I'm not horribly bothered by the delay, but I do wish they would give us more warning with these things. Release window after release window being canned just before due date gets a bit old.
In fairness, they were pretty clear before that the October release window was a best-case scenario. Re-Logic rarely makes hard deadlines for this exact reason.

-Slow clap-
As compared to other companies who would rather bundle this as DLC and make you pay for it? Hey, be glad it's free. They aren't dragging their feet. If you want something that's breaky even in updates, I'll point you to the heinous pit that is steam direct...

Sorry that you're not patient enough like most of us. :dryadsad:
I believe it was something along the lines of "it will release in 5-8 months"
They rather have a grand update that won't break in your face than to rush on timetables. This is an independent studio. If you want rushed products, look at major publishers instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom