Steam Calculator

6WY8JMM.png

>.> #nolife

ok thanks for the info i wouldn't do it again and thanks for telling me about the money thing. and leinfors, i have a question . is there a way to connect my steam profile to my terraria forums profile?

ok thanks for the info i wouldn't do it again and thanks for telling me about the money thing. and leinfors, i have a question . is there a way to connect my steam profile to my terraria forums profile?
Try talking in a pm, so you dont cluttrr the thread. Click 'start a comversation' underneath his name.

I would probably have more hours if I didn't feel incredibly guilty about playing video games for more than an hour.

7d4bc35651.jpg

35% games not played? Must've counted in all the free2play :red: from my cousin's account. Oh well, here it is.
JkjrmFA.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1439033836,1439033715][/DOUBLEPOST]
not trying to sound like im begging, but can someone gift me Gmod. (some people have money in the thousands?!)(also i only have $0.02)
People don't have thousands of dollars here, the website counts how much is someone's account worth

I don't actually have a Steam account, I share one with @LittleZbot, but yeah, here:
image.jpg

And for those who are wondering about the games not played, it's because of multiple reasons, ranging from I haven't had the time to I need a new computer to those games are rated M and I have no idea what they're doing in my library.

gdlXO9B.png

Really need to check out those games I haven't played yet, though Tamper Tantrum can just rot in my library forever. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom