Status
Not open for further replies.

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
Hello Terrarians!

Terraria.png

Terraria is 40% off right now as part of the Steam Daily Deal! You can pick up a single copy for $5.99 or save over $10 on a 4-pack here. If you don't have the Terraria: Official Soundtrack yet, it is included in the sale for only $5.99! This is limited time only, so grab yours while the deal lasts!

Terraria goes on sale quite often. Even if there is an update coming, I'd pose that Terraria going on sale is entirely unrelated. ;)
I am aware of this, but speculating doesn't hurt anyone! I'm just excited for 1.3.5, and people can now get in on a great deal before 1.3.5 hits!

Where is that image from? It looks great!
[doublepost=1492546217,1492546145][/doublepost]
You'd be surprised how often people take speculations and run with them as facts, and then get themselves and/or other people disappointed when their 'facts' turn out to be incorrect. If you do want to speculate, I can't stop you, but my advice to you is not to. ;)
I've seen all too much of this online. People take one person's word as fact, treat them like a god. When the speculation turns out to be wrong, the backlash is immense. Good advice! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom