Steam Halloween Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
imgres

terraria 2?
Wait. Terraria 2 ? If you saw this somewhere, then can I have the source please ?
Sorry if you guys were already answered, but it's been confirmed that a Terraria 2 is at least somewhat in the works (probably still just an idea with Otherworld happening), but it's coming some time in the future.
It's also confirmed that Otherworld isn't T2, just a spinoff.

Sorry if you guys were already answered, but it's been confirmed that a Terraria 2 is at least somewhat in the works (probably still just an idea with Otherworld happening), but it's coming some time in the future.
I'm not sure Terraria 2 would be classed as a spinoff as no details have been released of it as they are making a story based thing in Terraria otherworld Terraria 2 might be like Terraria and just be a sandbox game

I'm not sure Terraria 2 would be classed as a spinoff as no details have been released of it as they are making a story based thing in Terraria otherworld Terraria 2 might be like Terraria and just be a sandbox game
I meant Otherworld is a spinoff, sorry for the confusion.

Terraria 2 is a completely different game to Terraria otherworld and as there are "barely anyone spoilers" as people saying why would there be spoilers for Terraria 2 when it's coming out after Terraria otherworld, you would expect Terraria otherworld spoilers more then a game that hasn't be officially announced by the team on this website
theres only 1 spoiler for T2, and 3 small spoilers for T:OW

While Everybody If Question About The "terraria 2" So I Want To Know From Terraria 1.3 For Android And Console =P

Yeah, I know, Terraria 2 is 100% sure it will be happening sometime, and it's can be tomorow like it's can be in 5 years, but for T:OTHERWORLD, I'm pretty sure it's only a spinnof.

The Halloween Sale is now over, so I'll close this.

Stay tuned for another likely discount in the end-of-year Holiday Sale (no dates known at this time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom