Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
One week ago I think, when I wanted to play Terraria, Steam told me that it hadn't been installed and that I should download my game again. Even though Terraria was on my computer I did that. The situation repeated a few times and so did today. But after the "installation" when I opened up Terraria, my favourite character and my world was gone. The files still are here. I have no idea why Steam thought my game wasn't installed and why did it all happen. Could someone please help me with my problem? I've been playing everyday since summer began. :(

Attachments

• Marshland of Alcohool.wld
    6.4 MB · Views: 65
  • Marshland of Alcohool.wld.bak
    6.4 MB · Views: 66
  • bro.plr
    2.6 KB · Views: 63
One week ago I think, when I wanted to play Terraria, Steam told me that it hadn't been installed and that I should download my game again. Even though Terraria was on my computer I did that. The situation repeated a few times and so did today. But after the "installation" when I opened up Terraria, my favourite character and my world was gone. The files still are here. I have no idea why Steam thought my game wasn't installed and why did it all happen. Could someone please help me with my problem? I've been playing everyday since summer began. :(
Well I think you should contact the people who made steam then if it keeps saying it isn’t installed, because that is a steam problem

Steam says that if I have some problems with Terraria then it's Re-Logic's problem and not Steam's

Steam says that if I have some problems with Terraria then it's Re-Logic's problem and not Steam's
That’s if it’s in game with terraria............ if it’s a problem with steam which is somehow saying your game isn’t installed although it was that is something to talk with steam, it has nothing to do with terraria, it is steam not responding correctly

I think it's both, because my character and my world is gone while the rest of them (both characters and worlds) is fine.
Yeah it’s something going on with the files or whatever, but still you need to tell the steam devs about the thing that says it isn’t installed although you had it installed forever, that part needs to go to steam so they can see what’s going on.

Happened to me lately too, i just "installed" it into the same place where it currently is as it hadnt been deleted/uninstalled, rather just not recognized. After hitting install on the same location it said "existing files found" and just scanned them. Afterwards nothing new had been installed and it all worked fine again ^^ Hope it helps :p

Back
Top Bottom