PC Steam Profiles Issue

ThatKidBobo

Terrarian
How can you open two Terraria clients running on different Steam accounts in the same computer? The profiles may be different but the Terraria root folder will always be in the same location. So Steam uses its cloud to equalize the progress of the account so when I open another Steam account on the PC Steam may delete my Terraria character/world files. How do I fix this, do I know it correctly?

How can you open two Terraria clients running on different Steam accounts in the same computer? The profiles may be different but the Terraria root folder will always be in the same location. So Steam uses its cloud to equalize the progress of the account so when I open another Steam account on the PC Steam may delete my Terraria character/world files. How do I fix this, do I know it correctly?
Well, you should just move the characters into a different folder than, but why would you use different accounts in the same login thing(.... what is it called ummmm the one where you login to the computer in order to play games and use the internet, that thing)

Looks like that's the only thing I can do to prevent this from happening.( It might be annoying after a while though.)

Back
Top Bottom