PC [Steam-Store] Sonnette's Convenience Store

Sonnette

Retinazer
Why, hello there! My name is Sonnette, owner of this fine hovel. We sell some stuff, so just browse through our aisles.

Also, please remember everything we sell here is by stack, so if something seems overpriced, remember you are buying 99-999 of them.

Some of our materials:

Copper/Tin Bar: 1 Gold
Iron/Lead Bar: 2 Gold
Silver/Tungsten Bar: 3 Gold
Gold/Platinum Bar: 5 Gold
Demonite/Crimtane Bar: 7 Gold
Meteorite Bar: 3 Gold
Hellstone Bar: 8 Gold
Cobalt/Palladium Bar: 10 Gold
Orichalcum/Mythril Bar: 15 Gold
Adamantite/Titanium Bar: 20 Gold
Hallowed Bar: 23 Gold
Chlorophyte Bar: 30 Gold
Spectre Bar: 33 Gold
Shroomite Bar: 33 Gold
Luminite Bar: 45 Gold

Soul of Flight: 50 Gold
Soul of Light: 50 Gold
Soul of Night: 50 Gold
Soul of Sight: 50 Gold
Soul of Might: 50 Gold
Soul of Fright: 50 Gold

Amber: 1 Platinum
Diamond: 50 Gold
Ruby: 50 Gold
Emerald: 50 Gold
Sapphire: 50 Gold
Topaz: 50 Gold
Amethyst: 50 Gold

Solar Fragment: 1 Platinum
Vortex Fragment: 1 Platinum
Nebula Fragment: 1 Platinum
Stardust Fragment: 1 Platinum

Gel: 10 Silver
Pink Gel: 1 Gold

Now, if you have any special requests, contact me, either through a conversation or in this thread and we can negotiate a price.
I will buy anything here for 60% of this price (EG. I will buy a stack of Pink Gel for 60 Silver).

All items here are gotten legitimately, I have spent hours upon hours farming all of it. The server we will meet on is a different world so you cannot mess with my machinery.

Sounds fine! Whenever you're ready, also would like another stack of the fragments, and two stacks of luminite.

Last edited:
Sounds fine! Whenever you're ready, also would like another stack of the fragments, and two stacks of luminite.
Damn, you're buying me out!

Yeah, that's fine. I spent almost 300 hours while I was on a roadtrip farming the Moon Lord drops, killed him without using the Sigil about 40-50 times.
And we can do it later today or tomorrow at around 3:00 EST.

Back
Top Bottom