Member-Run Contest Steam Terraria Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I have a small YouTube channel and I have decided to give away a copy of terraria for steam(computer)
Here is the link to my video explaining rules and such:
All you need is a steam account( if you don't have one, make one) a number from 1-1000
You can guess here, on this thread, or in the comments in my video's comments section
The is one winner, and many losers, but whoever guesses closest to the number I have created, gets a copy of Terraria...
Lastly, here's a template

Guess:132
Steam Name: hankjwimbleton58

Oh yea, I knew I was forgetting something, it closes on the 10th of July
And I will make another video around the 3-4th for the winner, tanks for asking ^.0

Name: Darkilliacronius
[DOUBLEPOST=1435523787,1435523678][/DOUBLEPOST]And also, how do we know you have actually picked a number? For all we know, you could have just picked your favorite member in the end.

[DOUBLEPOST=1435523787,1435523678][/DOUBLEPOST]And also, how do we know you have actually picked a number? For all we know, you could have just picked your favorite member in the end.
You have to trust the person who might be giving you a free copy of Terraria.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435598906][/DOUBLEPOST]
You have to trust the person who might be giving you a free copy of Terraria.

I doubt he has actually picked a number. Maybe he can PM an active member not in the contest and they can confirm it?
He is giving away something for free. You do not lose anything my entering. It think he should be able to run it however he likes.

However, if he would like to, I am available to hold a pm with him to confirm the number.

And also, how do we know you have actually picked a number? For all we know, you could have just picked your favorite member in the end.
You know, no matter what, the copy is the TC's right to give away. If they wanted to give it to a favorite member, they wouldn't have bothered making a thread so people like you can scrutinize everything. If you don't have any reason to trust the TC, pull back your entry and let others enter the contest. Simple, right? I don't understand why you're raising such an ire over a free gift. There are plenty others who would appreciate the copy.

You know, no matter what, the copy is the TC's right to give away. If they wanted to give it to a favorite member, they wouldn't have bothered making a thread so people like you can scrutinize everything. If you don't have any reason to trust the TC, pull back your entry and let others enter the contest. Simple, right? I don't understand why you're raising such an ire over a free gift. There are plenty others who would appreciate the copy.
From what I am hearing you say, you obviously don't understand the world. You have no right to tell me what to do and accidently force me to view this irksome post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom