Steam Winter Sale and Steam Awards Voting Starts Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
Steamwintersale2016.png
Terraria is on sale once again as part of the Steam Winter Sale! Terraria or a 4-Pack of Terraria, and Terraria: Official Soundtrack are 40% off through January 02, 2017. It is a great opportunity to pick up an extra copy or two for friends. Spread the word so everyone can take advantage of the discount while it lasts!

steamawardsbanner.png

Voting for the Steam Awards opens today! Each day you can return to vote on a different category. To see all of the finalist and awards, visit the Steam Awards page. And don't forget to return December 24th to cast your vote for Terraria to win The “Test of Time" Award and then again December 25th for The “Just 5 More Minutes” Award. Voting opens each day at 10 AM PST. Thanks again for all of the nominations and making Terraria a finalist in 2 categories! We are incredibly grateful to have such an incredible community and super excited to be nominated!

Last edited:
Can't wait to pick up some amazing games....and to cast my votes each day. :)

Here's hoping our little indie team can topple the AAA behemoths on 12/24 and 12/25! Would make for quite the nice Christmas gift. ;)

Again, massive thanks to you all for your support that makes this all possible!

Oh look, my life savings. I'll save that as something to fall back on in the future, but until then, I'm not withdrawing any money, WHATSOEVER.

*Opens steam, finds sale*

R.I.P. My future

Wow, seriously, they make people come back every day to vote for another category? Why not open all categories, allow people to vote for all of them so they can be done with it?
What a nonsense. -_- /annoyed /vent

Wow, seriously, they make people come back every day to vote for another category? Why not open all categories, allow people to vote for all of them so they can be done with it?
What a nonsense. -_- /annoyed /vent
Because having you come back every day is their goal. Instead of flash sales and daily specials, this is their new mechanism to have you look at their site every day (and perhaps buy something). They're in the business of selling you games, after all. You might well find it annoying and inconvenient, but it's good business practice on their part.

Because having you come back every day is their goal. Instead of flash sales and daily specials, this is their new mechanism to have you look at their site every day (and perhaps buy something). They're in the business of selling you games, after all. You might well find it annoying and inconvenient, but it's good business practice on their part.
I figured that out as well, but I think it's disgusting. Capitalism is getting worse every day.

Ugh, this year I have no money on steam, but I already own the game on Xbox, my tablet, my family's Amazon Fire TV, my phone, and my iPad. I guess I'll manage.
/lifepriorities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom