PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly is Steam Integration??? Does this mean I don't need to host an actual server by port forwarding to make a server!?!?

Last edited:
This is WAY too... "Complete" for it to be a joke.
Exactly. From a developmental standpoint, their target release is 2-3 months from now. They would not have spent days creating this much content for a petty April Fool's joke. The majority if not all of the content in 1.3 has likely already been added and is now being beta tested.

Steam integration seems to be the main part of this spoiler.
Whaa?? Did you not watch the rest of the video?

Last edited:
I have a theory. Which is that steam integration WILL be added, and is not a joke. Steam integration seems to be the main part of this spoiler. Duke fishron was the main part of the "Duke fishron and the aquarian horde" spoiler from last year. Assuming that this year's "joke" is similar in that regard, and the fact that a lot of people have wanted steam integration for a really long time now, they probably wouldn't show that without it being a legit thing. Hopefully. But hey, that's just a theory.
This year's April 1st spoiler really can't be compared to last year's. Last year we were given a single rough sketch of Duke Fishron. This year, we were given fully developed content, and a lot of it.

Exactly. From a developmental standpoint, their target release is 2-3 months from now. They would not have spent days creating this much content for a petty April Fool's joke. The majority of the content has likely already been added and is now being beta tested.

Whaa?? Did you not watch the rest of the video?
I did, but steam integration is in the name of this thread, and several things in the video were already in it other spoilers.
[DOUBLEPOST=1427951530][/DOUBLEPOST]
This year's April 1st spoiler really can't be compared to last year's. Last year we were given a single rough sketch of Duke Fishron. This year, we were given fully developed content, and a lot of it.
I can compare a fork to a car, comparing 2 April 1st spoilers from the same developer wasn't all that hard.

*is on console*
Haters-Gonna-Hate-pokemon-22217813-380-212.gif
*sigh*

Hello everyone ^^
There is a little and veru short "buff" wich appeared at the very begining ! The icon is like a little "sunny" face with a little green "+". There is a picture :

What can it be ? Alittle buff which means you succeeded to connect to the server ?
(Sorry for the bad quality of the picture and the many faults. It's my first post in the forum. Plus i'm french.)

Attachments

• what is it.jpg
    what is it.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 4,121
Hello everyone ^^
There is a little and veru short "buff" wich appeared at the very begining ! The icon is like a little "sunny" face with a little green "+". There is a picture :

What can it be ? Alittle buff which means you succeeded to connect to the server ?
(Sorry for the bad quality of the picture and the many faults. It's my first post in the forum. Plus i'm french.)
Your english is pretty good! And yeah, what could it be? Maybe its something where you regenerate health faster in the day, or maybe it gives of light? No one knows until 1.3 is out on June :/

Your english is pretty good! And yeah, what could it be? Maybe its something where you regenerate health faster in the day, or maybe it gives of light? No one knows until 1.3 is out on June :/

Oh thanks for the compliment ^^
And you're right, we have to wait the 1.3 update. Hope it will be released in June :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom