1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Steve of a Thousand Naps - The True Story

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Steve of a Thousand Naps, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Nike Leon
Reason: The Thread Creator has been permanently banned from TCF
Lock date: 04:53 29-10-2014
  1. I would read a novel about this :red:.
    Like seriously.

TWO LOVERS
    ONE FORUM
    THE ULTIMATE GIG.

THIS SUMMER
    CASUALS
    WILL
    DROP

STEVE OF A THOUSAND NAPS
    IN THEATERS NOW.

2. Ascher

Ascher Official Terrarian

THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN THE FAULT IN OUR STARS

3. Ntbol

Ntbol Official Terrarian

Well... Idk, Welcome to the forums!

4. Persecutor

Persecutor Terrarian

Yes they are. Surprised?
    Actually, someone on Steve's IGF profile said "Steve x JRT I'd totally ship you guys"
    And we both replied immediately "Oh, Steve is but a good friend..." and "Indeed! JRT is my precious comrade only..."
    I'd gladly link it, but his profile is not available there anymore. Maybe someone from that post can confirm, if they remember it.
    We left a hint or two, even.
    Actually, this IS the end result. Of course, we were going to continue the plot on TCF, but since Kelp has informed us that banned TO members will have but only one chance, we decided to cancel it as being too risky. Well, to this day it worked out flawlessly, so we could just act like it was all part of our plan and we intended to reveal ourselves.
    Hard to believe? Why thank you! It actually means that people believed us so much, they want to stick to our fictional selves.
    Well, as I said, I was always the trickster type of girl... and I loved every minute of being JRT. Steve enjoyed it too, but he wasn't that obsessed with it; I had to convince him on several occasions to keep acting, at least as long as he doesn't get banned. Maybe that's the reason he got banned so early...
    Also, if I remember, I didn't ruin but rather made people's day, including mine.
    Thank you! We felt like it was high time, as we've been together for 4 years now.
    Inded it is! There were times when Steve called me "his little mastermind", but without him neither of us would be here now. It kinda brought us closer.

5. Fruitbat

Fruitbat Terrarian

You still didn't answer me.
    WHY YOU WANTED TO TROLL

TheSlime and Persecutor like this.
  6. Shika

Shika Golem

That's what happens to Something Awful users.

Warbler, Gmayor61, TheSlime and 2 others like this.
  7. Persecutor

Persecutor Terrarian

I told you already; I have always liked playing with people's minds, deceive them and take on others' identities. An online forum is a paradise for having a bit of forbidden fun, you know. And once you get sucked in, you can't quit...
    I can only hope the community can reaccept us after all this scheming. I just couldn't help it!

ShipShup and Xman101 like this.
  8. Mephisto

Mephisto The Destroyer

Plot twist? Welp , welcome to TCF forums! That's all I have to say.

Persecutor and Fruitbat like this.
  9. Fruitbat

Fruitbat Terrarian

I didn't understand anything but I guess you're right.
    That's not a good reason..
    If you can stop it here you was able to stop it in other places.

10. Persecutor

Persecutor Terrarian

Not really; as I said, the only reason we had to give up the act is that members who got banned on old TO have only 1 chance here before perma-ban. One minor warning for lack of content and I'm nuked. Going on would have been to risky, so we decided to stick to Plan B - reveal.

Fruitbat likes this.
  11. Shika

Shika Golem

Something Awful forums; you pay $10 to join and the community's toxic. Steve was a part of it once.

12. Fruitbat

Fruitbat Terrarian

wait
    why would anybody pay money to join an Internet community?
    Steve is baka

Shika likes this.
  13. I actually paid with paypal and got a refund.

Gmayor61, Rancor and Persecutor like this.
  14. Fruitbat

Fruitbat Terrarian

Still baka
    (No h8 plz)

15. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Lunatic Cultist

I just had to do this
    mussolini.png

16. TheSlime

TheSlime Terrarian

This is such a nice story about two trolls in love... in which everybody like all of JRT and steve's posts.. It's a good thing they're finally admitting their trollhood and love, so they won't ever troll again.. unless.. *GASP!*

Plot twist: This entire thread was actually just a troll thread about trolling to troll everyone who believes them yet at the same time being so sincere and kind it's only a real troll when the two are laughing behind their computer screens and receiving all the massive likes.

Although seriously, I do believe this story, even though it would be such an epic troll win if it wasn't.

17. DestroyerArcher

DestroyerArcher The Destroyer

Do you think that move on TO was worth it?

18. Persecutor

Persecutor Terrarian

Holy Duce... only a true TO veteran remembers the Thousand Faces of Mussolini! I have all of them saved in a folder... good old times... *wipes tear* I remember, that one was made right after the Gender thread. Oh the memories...
    I'm the one who wishes the most it was a troll thread only, because that would mean the trolling is not over yet... but see, the rules prohibit and punish trolling. And just ask any moderator, they'll tell you that we have but one chance, after that, it's hammertime. It's not a game anymore, sadly and we don't plan to get banned this time (I mean, where should we go? TO kicked us out). Though I am genuinely surprised that our act was so real, people hesitate to believe the truth even when we reveal it to the public. It really feels good on the inside :dryadgrin: We had a great time trolling, and we thank those experiences to the community of TO and IGF, members and mods alike, even the ones that ignored and banned us (they did it for their own safety, after all).
    Of course, we don't expect you to believe all this immediately. I wouldn't either, if I knew someone for almost a year and it turned out it was just a big heist for popularity and amusement. But I hope when you see we still act normally, day after day, month after month, you'll believe us.

DestroyerArcher and TheSlime like this.
  19. Kreuz Drache

Kreuz Drache Official Terrarian

M. Night Shyamalan would be proud.

20. Persecutor

Persecutor Terrarian

Which one? Infiltrating TO was the plan itself. We pulled many moves there, all succesful.
    I couldn't think of a single thing that wasn't worth it and if I could travel back in time, I would do exactly the same as I did.
    Don't think for a moment it's our downfall! We're planning to make an even bigger name for ourselves by striving to become the school examples of a law-abiding forum user.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.