Steve of a Thousand Naps - The True Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can think of to say is: welcome back, and though "it was an act" on TO, it wasn't a very fun one, overall (though all I did was fire off a bit of friendly anti-troll artillery).. I tend to prefer peace and clarity over deception and temper, and I think the mods do too.. No alt accounts now, and I doubt there will be a third official forum for a third chance if this one were used for some grand and intricate Catfish-style online performance :D As a fan of Terraria I'd never risk my right to be here! I joined TO Dec 16 2013 and posted 408 times with 320 un-farmed likes and no warnings at all.. Peace and clarity :) And..

Andy Kaufman experimented with some real-life trolling for comedy's sake and got his neck broke for it (by someone who was "in on it", no less) ;)

That being said, let's all have a blast! We're just filthy casuals, after all.. ;)

EDIT: Oh, and Steve, we're finally getting our Expert mode! Cavemen rejoice!!

Last edited:
What The Alien Way said is the reason why I really dislikes you trolling before.
Question: Where was I in this story?! I would make a great protagonist. I demand a refund.
I still don't understand how this got a lot of likes..

I'd respect you guys more if you didn't try and leave here with a bang or something and just be banned.
<link removed by staff>
Persecutor should have never done this and insult Moderators "living in a basement" or something and say "I will come back!" or something because now I am starting to think this is what you mean. You had no possibility of coming back on Terraria Online, but now you do and hopefully you can maintain a happy status. I've seen it all before, a person comes back from a temp-ban and then they act nice for a while then return to their same old ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd respect you guys more if you didn't try and leave here with a bang or something and just be banned.
<link removed by staff>
Persecutor should have never done this and insult Moderators "living in a basement" or something and say "I will come back!" or something because now I am starting to think this is what you mean. You had no possibility of coming back on Terraria Online, but now you do and hopefully you can maintain a happy status. I've seen it all before, a person comes back from a temp-ban and then they act nice for a while then return to their same old ways.
As I told you, everything that happened there - including that thread - was a part of our plan, but I scrapped the final parts and it's over now. As such, that was not Persecutor but JRT who created that thread. I do have the option to get banned here, but I won't do it solely for your respect, nor anyone's - I had more than my own share of bans in the past. Also, what would acting nice accomplish anyway? I simply want to live a normal forum life after having nearly a year of fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
<link removed by staff>
Just as I asked Persecutor to avoid dragging old drama here from TO (or any other forum), I'll ask you and everyone else to do the same. In that light, I have removed that link.

I can provide evidence if needed... a staff member already has one screenshot of a conversation between myself an JaRT.

Regardless, I'm taking a stand and refusing to let you two execute some master plan.

Later on, when I have time, I will get all of my screens together for you, and let you preview them before I do anything?
I can prove that everything you're saying is false, but I'll only show evidence when it's absolutely necessary.

Last edited:
I didn't believe the story either. I only put the last part so I wouldn't get into a fight with Steve and JarT when they've 'become' all serious.

Actually, I'm starting to find the serious, do-goody sides of these two more annoying then their real troll selves.

However, what's really annoying is that these two troll people, then walk away pretending to be heroes.

Last edited:
I didn't believe the story either. I only put the last part so I wouldn't get into with Steve and JarT when they've 'become' all serious.

Actually, I'm starting to find the serious, do-goody sides of these two more annoying then their real troll selves.

However, what's really annoying is that these two troll people, then walk away pretending to be heroes.
Feel free to think what you will. Still, even Adam's baiting won't disorient me. Knowing that I'm clean, time and the moderators will prove me right. Actually, I can only blame myself for all this trouble. I should have expected that I'd make an enemy or two under my past activities, and it would have been better off if we didn't reveal at all.
Still. If you want to peacefully discuss, stay; but if your goal is a flamewar or creating more forum drama, it's not the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom