Steve of a Thousand Naps - The True Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
1282_lifislie_art_black.png

That is all that needs to be said.

The ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) thing is pronounced booty
I will only believe if you post a sex scene of both of you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Please, keep the discussion on-topic, guys. We'll tell you about our personal life soon, little episodes worth mentioning and stuff :dryadsmile:

Daniel, you've been warning repeatedly and explicitly not to double post. I'm posting here and also sending you a PM to make sure you see this message.

Do not double post. If you have more to say, edit your previous post. Under no circumstances is your style of double posting acceptable.

Everyone else, you are doing fine. Stay respectful, and we can let this revelation and/or farce (whichever more approaches the truth, both are fine, I'm not convinced either way) continue in interesting peace.

If you believe a single word of this, you are even more gullible than I am. That's tragic.
Here's an idea. Don't be a díck. I actually know these two and I can tell you that everything that was put in there is true. If you don't like what is posted in this thread, don't come here and don't post in this thread. What you just posted, was unnecessary, rude and uncalled for. You're not wanted here with that attitude or needed.

Remember when you pretended you were a beta tester and gave me fake spoilers, Steve?
I remember that. I played a part in that too, it was fun.

Even though this is hard to believe, it does make sense now I slept.

But the big question is.. why you wanted to troll people ;_;
That seems pointless IMO and was just ruining people's day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom