Steve of a Thousand Naps - The True Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....
Now if i think about it......
The manga and all their jokes were written by a female?
Yes they are. Surprised?
This is making my head hurt so much.
Oh my god brb getting Aspirin.

Like, it's not the thought of Steve and JRT, but. It's just..

Mind:red:ed, man.
Actually, someone on Steve's IGF profile said "Steve x JRT I'd totally ship you guys"
And we both replied immediately "Oh, Steve is but a good friend..." and "Indeed! JRT is my precious comrade only..."
I'd gladly link it, but his profile is not available there anymore. Maybe someone from that post can confirm, if they remember it.
We left a hint or two, even.
I'm a skeptic for everything. I'm just gonna wait to see what the end result of this is.
Actually, this IS the end result. Of course, we were going to continue the plot on TCF, but since Kelp has informed us that banned TO members will have but only one chance, we decided to cancel it as being too risky. Well, to this day it worked out flawlessly, so we could just act like it was all part of our plan and we intended to reveal ourselves.
Even though this is hard to believe, it does make sense now I slept.

But the big question is.. why you wanted to troll people ;_;
That seems pointless IMO and was just ruining people's day..
Hard to believe? Why thank you! It actually means that people believed us so much, they want to stick to our fictional selves.
Well, as I said, I was always the trickster type of girl... and I loved every minute of being JRT. Steve enjoyed it too, but he wasn't that obsessed with it; I had to convince him on several occasions to keep acting, at least as long as he doesn't get banned. Maybe that's the reason he got banned so early...
Also, if I remember, I didn't ruin but rather made people's day, including mine.
i came out to have a good time and honestly i'm feeling so attacked right now

But gratz on getting hitched~ Hope you guys live a good life and all that~
Thank you! We felt like it was high time, as we've been together for 4 years now.
This...Is an intresting read. TBH, i didnt have an account when @Steve of a Thousand Naps on TO was still posting.
Also, that seems like a well done move. Wait...
Inded it is! There were times when Steve called me "his little mastermind", but without him neither of us would be here now. It kinda brought us closer.

You still didn't answer me.
WHY YOU WANTED TO TROLL
I told you already; I have always liked playing with people's minds, deceive them and take on others' identities. An online forum is a paradise for having a bit of forbidden fun, you know. And once you get sucked in, you can't quit...
I can only hope the community can reaccept us after all this scheming. I just couldn't help it!

That's what happens to Something Awful users.
I didn't understand anything but I guess you're right.
I told you already; I have always liked playing with people's minds, deceive them and take on others' identities. An online forum is a paradise for having a bit of forbidden fun, you know. And once you get sucked in, you can't quit...
I can only hope the community can reaccept us after all this scheming. I just couldn't help it!
That's not a good reason..
If you can stop it here you was able to stop it in other places.

I didn't understand anything but I guess you're right.

That's not a good reason..
If you can stop it here you was able to stop it in other places.
Not really; as I said, the only reason we had to give up the act is that members who got banned on old TO have only 1 chance here before perma-ban. One minor warning for lack of content and I'm nuked. Going on would have been to risky, so we decided to stick to Plan B - reveal.

I just had to do this
mussolini.png

This is such a nice story about two trolls in love... in which everybody like all of JRT and steve's posts.. It's a good thing they're finally admitting their trollhood and love, so they won't ever troll again.. unless.. *GASP!*

Plot twist: This entire thread was actually just a troll thread about trolling to troll everyone who believes them yet at the same time being so sincere and kind it's only a real troll when the two are laughing behind their computer screens and receiving all the massive likes.

Although seriously, I do believe this story, even though it would be such an epic troll win if it wasn't.

Holy Duce... only a true TO veteran remembers the Thousand Faces of Mussolini! I have all of them saved in a folder... good old times... *wipes tear* I remember, that one was made right after the Gender thread. Oh the memories...
This is such a nice story about two trolls in love... in which everybody like all of JRT and steve's posts.. It's a good thing they're finally admitting their trollhood and love, so they won't ever troll again.. unless.. *GASP!*

Plot twist: This entire thread was actually just a troll thread about trolling to troll everyone who believes them yet at the same time being so sincere and kind it's only a real troll when the two are laughing behind their computer screens and receiving all the massive likes.

Although seriously, I do believe this story, even though it would be such an epic troll win if it wasn't.
I'm the one who wishes the most it was a troll thread only, because that would mean the trolling is not over yet... but see, the rules prohibit and punish trolling. And just ask any moderator, they'll tell you that we have but one chance, after that, it's hammertime. It's not a game anymore, sadly and we don't plan to get banned this time (I mean, where should we go? TO kicked us out). Though I am genuinely surprised that our act was so real, people hesitate to believe the truth even when we reveal it to the public. It really feels good on the inside :dryadgrin: We had a great time trolling, and we thank those experiences to the community of TO and IGF, members and mods alike, even the ones that ignored and banned us (they did it for their own safety, after all).
Of course, we don't expect you to believe all this immediately. I wouldn't either, if I knew someone for almost a year and it turned out it was just a big heist for popularity and amusement. But I hope when you see we still act normally, day after day, month after month, you'll believe us.

Do you think that move on TO was worth it?
Which one? Infiltrating TO was the plan itself. We pulled many moves there, all succesful.
I couldn't think of a single thing that wasn't worth it and if I could travel back in time, I would do exactly the same as I did.
M. Night Shyamalan would be proud.
Don't think for a moment it's our downfall! We're planning to make an even bigger name for ourselves by striving to become the school examples of a law-abiding forum user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom