Not open for further replies.
...wut.
Wut.
WUT.
NO.
THIS CAN'T BE A THING.
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE.
MIND BLO-*Explosion*

[[JK. Absolutely brilliant. You both had us going for so long. And I will admit, I read everything one of your posts from the perspective that you you were a male, JRT.

Just.
Brilliant.

As an added bonus for you two and your perfectly orchestrated schemes:
54960677.jpg
]]

I'm sorry, but I get used to people's attitude, I just have a hard time believing it can chage so quickly, even if that was your troll side, not your true side, showing.

You will have to speak with the staff on IGF about that, They can answer all your burning questions. I'm done here, gotta clean the carpets on IGF after this mess.

Why did this need to be posted outside of the PM?

Seriously, why? If there is "other forum drama" I advise others to leave it or take it back there. We don't want it here. COMPLETELY unnecessary to post that here.

The very clear guidance I gave in the PM in regards to said forum drama stands for those to whom it pertains.

Thanks.

Why did this need to be posted outside of the PM?

Seriously, why? If there is "other forum drama" I advise others to leave it or take it back there. We don't want it here. COMPLETELY unnecessary to post that here.

The very clear guidance I gave in the PM in regards to said forum drama stands for those to whom it pertains.

Thanks.
Can the posts be deleted?

Truly glorious true story I've read. You need no welcome for the universe already bow to your feet.

Seriously tho. Compulsory welcome to the TCF! You're my senior around here why don't you show me around? ;)

*sniff sniff*
Anyone smells that?
*sniff sniff*
It smells like Heroes of Might an- oh HELLO!

Dat story tho...
Right in the feels
which I don't have, so your story's effect is weal on me!

Only reason I have not to believe this is that steve is still attacking igf, and did so only earlier today.
I've talked about this with him. What happens outside TCF stays outside TCF. What we promised is that we won't continue our trolling on TCF, and that we'll keep. No rules will be broken here.

<content removed by staff>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom