Steve of a Thousand Naps - The True Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've talked about this with him. What happens outside TCF stays outside TCF. What we promised is that we won't continue our trolling on TCF, and that we'll keep. No rules will be broken here.
Yet you immediately posted things that happened outside of TCF, proving your statement to be a lie and your promise empty. They have been removed from public view.

You also posted an image containing words and slurs that you know are unacceptable here. You will not get another warning about that.

Long before I came to Terraria Online or TCF, or where ever you may have met me on this vast electron sea...I was roaming about in my real life town of Greenville, in South Carolina. Downtown specifically, there was a park, Falls Park to be specific.

This is so weird! I live in Pickens! DUDE. I was JUST in Falls Park! :D

Yet you immediately posted things that happened outside of TCF, proving your statement to be a lie and your promise empty. They have been removed from public view.

You also posted an image containing words and slurs that you know are unacceptable here. You will not get another warning about that.
I only posted Walrus' original screenshot because some people weren't convinced, and I needed to back myself up. I couldn't find such an image on TCF, because the site has just started up. I also censored the words with big black rectanges after Fruitbat was kind enough to notify me about them.
This is so weird! I live in Pickens! DUDE. I was JUST in Falls Park! :D
Let me recall... I met Steve first 4 years ago, and we were visiting Falls Park every summer month except June for 1 years. So you could have actually seen us in July and August of 2010 and 2011.

I find this offensive.
Maybe I should program my mind to not think like this.. (TOO BAD, WON'T HAPPEN)

Is that a bad thing or a good thing?
Don't worry Fruit, we're not that easily offended. Even more, I guess we could take some teasing after all the naught in our past. Bacon's a good guy anyways.
And that's certainly a good thing. Here, this is for you:
AustraliaHeatBatsPOD.jpg

Don't worry Fruit, we're not that easily offended. Even more, I guess we could take some teasing after all the naught in our past. Bacon's a good guy anyways.
Oh you got it wrong, what I meant is that it is offensive to me.

Also thanks for the ♡ BATS! ♥ BATS! ☆ BATS! ★ BATS ♡ BATS! ♥ BATS! ☆ BATS! ★ BATS ♡ BATS! ♥ BATS! ☆ BATS! ★ BATS! ♡
EVERY THREAD IS A BAT THREAD

Oh you got it wrong, what I meant is that it is offensive to me.

Also thanks for the ♡ BATS! ♥ BATS! ☆ BATS! ★ BATS ♡ BATS! ♥ BATS! ☆ BATS! ★ BATS ♡ BATS! ♥ BATS! ☆ BATS! ★ BATS! ♡
EVERY THREAD IS A BAT THREAD
By saying "you two", he meant me and Steve, not you.
And I'm happy that you're happy with your bats, but we have to keep the thread on-topic. I'll talk to Steve about what stories I can tell.

I'm not sure why I didn't get a notification when I was tagged here and quite frankly I am upset because I could've been one of the people on the first page here to consistently repeat wat until my keyboard breaks.
It's the curse of Kane all over again.

I only have one thing to say...

A SO much better love story than Twilight.

Still, tho, I didn't know any of this was happening, and I'm kinda glad you announced it, (though I was slightly late on saying this.)

I think it's time to file a divorce for mine and JarT's satirical marriage, because of obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom