Texture Pack Steven Universe Pack Trailer

Hi everyone I have a estimated release date for it like in about 2 weeks Hope Your Ready!!!

And some changes will be reverted that I didn't like

So that's basically it

again i forgot... Im working on cleaning some stuff up and finishing making all of it today

things have been a bit rougher to make the texture pack since i started going to school i forgot to say about the delay

Its been a month ive been really busy and can't work on it ive been making promises and haven't been able to fulfil them and thought maybe I should quit this project but tommorow I will start working on it again

Im very sorry

its fine. . were here to support and i hope its awesome and doesnt crash or something. .

Yeah, we definitely will! When can we expect to get it? It's fine if you take your time
probably about a few months maybe more but I might get some friend's to help as well so it will be a bit quicker process, Plus I just came out of surgery so I am going to need help now is what I realized so im working on it right now!

Ok so im looking for people to help me with the pack so if you want to help contact me at [email protected]
if you want to help or give me ideas

dont ask why i called it that lol

also i had and idea for moon lord and make it the diamonds power ranger robot thing

Ok so im looking for people to help me with the pack so if you want to help contact me at [email protected]
if you want to help or give me ideas

dont ask why i called it that lol

also i had and idea for moon lord and make it the diamonds power ranger robot thing
Hello everyone who supported this! Due to me struggling with school and not being able to come up with ideas i have to cancel it until i go on summer break but until then i will see you all! i am very sorry if i let you down its that i think we need a team to make this so if anyone has any ideas/sprites send ot to the email linked above!
I'll be sure to use them goodnight!

Hello everyone who supported this! Due to me struggling with school and not being able to come up with ideas i have to cancel it until i go on summer break but until then i will see you all! i am very sorry if i let you down its that i think we need a team to make this so if anyone has any ideas/sprites send ot to the email linked above!
I'll be sure to use them goodnight!
You could make moon lord white diamond ig

Back
Top Bottom