Steven Universe

While it still has some flaws (what doesn't?), Steven Universe is pretty much my favorite show on Cartoon Network, maybe even from what I have seen on TV! It's art is stunning. It's music is beautiful. It's characters are lovable. And it's humor isn't just fart jokes! in fact, I don't think any toilet humor has been used at all in the show as of far, which I hope continues. One problem I kind of have is... I can't really put it into words, but kind of how in "An Indirect Kiss", the episode kind of cuts out while the music builds up. The music half compensates for that, but it still kind of bugs me. And they might be a bit too dramatic with Pearl at times, but I can excuse it.

Either way, this show is incredible!

I've always wanted to like this show, but I can never catch it from its first episode and onward. I always see one random episode. I hope it's on netflix soon.

I've always wanted to like this show, but I can never catch it from its first episode and onward. I always see one random episode. I hope it's on netflix soon.

I know this is extremely late, and you may have found it already, but there is a site that has all the episodes on it. It's http://theworldofstevenuniverse.blogspot.com/

Also, I feel there may be more to speak of now since more episodes have come out, and the plot has grown even more.

For starters, this show has gone places I would have never expected it to go when I was seeing it's ads for the first time, and seeing it's first episodes. It has flown, and I have loved every single moment of it so far. The entire race of Gems and homeworld Gems having some operation on Earth. And how all of this is piling up, and especially how the whole town is reacting to everything is a realistic, human way. How every single character of this show is reacting to the situations at hand in very real ways.

The writing of this show is just too good. Pretty much every single episode is worth watching, as pretty much every single one has either: a significance to the plot, character developing, world building, or overall something cool happening. Even some references and other things here and there. In fact, there isn't a single episode that I really don't like. The first bunch of episodes may seem a bit weak since we are in the now, having much more, but that doesn't make them bad.

If anything, Fusion Cuisine is probably my least favorite. I just don't really like how it flows. And Alexandrite just looks kind of ugly in my opinion. I really have it was intentional, and the Gems all fuse again under more willing circumstances and form a much better looking Alexandrite.

Ugh I think the creators need to kill Alexandrite and regenerate to look better she's an eye burden. (BY THE WAY :D I'M STAFF ON THE STEVEN UNIVERSE WIKI ^-^)

am i the only one who actually liked alexandrite's design?
Colors = Like
Design = Semi-like
It's hard to do a six limbed character and make it look naturally appealing, I just hate her face, looks like purple bee woman with neon green lion's mane

Back
Top Bottom