Official Terrarian
List of One-Off/Small Mods
By yours truly.
Join the Discord!
Have any mod ideas? Leave a reply here or @ me in my Discord server. :v

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f6b6463524f59502e706e67

Boss Biome Anywhere
Download
Allows you to summon the Eater of Worlds and Brain of Cthulhu anywhere and safely fight them. You can also fight Plantera anywhere underground. Going to the surface will still make her enrage, though.
BossBiomeAnywhere.png

Torch Friend Plus
(Requires Torch Friend)
Download
Add-on to valkyrienyanko's Torch Friend mod. Just adds in more blocks.
TorchHelperPlus.png

No More Potion Sickness/Mana Sickness
Download
Allows you to remove Mana Sickness/Potion Sickness and/or give yourself the Mana Flower's effect constantly. Configurable.
NoMorePotionSickness.png

Stevie's Thorium Prismite Gems
(Requires Thorium)
Download
Add-on to Thorium. Adds in Prismite as an actual gem that can spawn. You can use it to craft The Ring and the Large Prismite Gem.
STPG.png

Auto-Jump!
Download
Allows you to hold space-bar to jump, like with the Frog Leg.
Autojump.png

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f6b6463524f59502e706e67

Other Mods

Stevie's Mod
Better Toilets

Last edited:
great idea for a mod, but it's not working. There's no debuff but you can't use healing items in a row either

Oh man, I love QoL mods like this! Although the potion sickness thing seems a bit OP

Ah yes, autojump like minecraft :)

Oh man, I love QoL mods like this! Although the potion sickness thing seems a bit OP

Ah yes, autojump like minecraft :)
The lack of potion sickness most certainly is OP. I just made it because I know people want it, lol.

I'm not all that interested in continuing development of these mods. I have pretty much entirely moved on to 1.4.
Understandable. But I still have a question about how Thorium Prismite Gems is supposed to work in case I'm just having bad luck. Where am I supposed to find them and are they there from the start of the game or does something need to be done to trigger their existence? I'm finding Onyx and Opal easily enough.

Back
Top Bottom