Stink Gun

ok so i came up with the idea of a stink gun. why would it be useful i explain down bellow

damage: 50
perks: (i feel dizzy) if you hit an enemy with a stink gun there speed defense and damage goes down
ammo: stink bullets (still thinking about what stink bullets would be) Access ! public piskel Piskel - stink bullet when getting shot

if you like it and want to make a mod with it (prob never happen) pm me and tell me

Last edited:
Hello, you may have seen my stink gun thread and i wasn't expecting to make more sprites and stuff but i did...........

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............................................................................. lets go over the stuff i made so far...
if you want to use this stuff in a mod please pm me.

so lets go over some of the bosses i've made.

snek lord:
damage: 30-70
defense: 10
health: 10,000( ik a lot for a starter boss but i never said he was gonna be easy)
kb resistant: 100%
immune to poison

snek lord (stage 2) :
damage: 50-100
defense: 20
health: 5,000
immune to poison

gasty:
damage: 50-10
defense: 30
health 20,000
immune to poison, frostburn, stink, and fire

gasty (stage 2) :
damage 60- 105
defense: 35
health: 10,000
kb resistant
immune to poison, frostburn, stink, fire

Last edited:
Maybe a bit of shading. That would make it look infinitely better, because it kinda looks like you just discovered the paint bucket tool in MS paint yesterday. Try taking inspiration from things and having an image of said thing as a reference. Works for me

Back
Top Bottom