Texture Pack Stochastic Textures

Did you like it?

• Total voters

Katniss

Skeletron
Welcome to Stochastic Textures texture pack for Terraria. It's a small pack that aims to dramatically improve the look of the game by overhauling some of the very common and ugly blocks.

wtXXfrM.png

Installation:
Legacy mode (Content replace)
Navigate to Terraria's installation directory (you should see the vanilla Content folder).
> Paste the Content folder into the terraria's directory and press replace all.

"Experimental" mode (Texture pack)
> go to Documents/My Games/Terraria/
> edit the config.json file using notepad, and set the "UseExperimentalFeatures": false to true
> Paste Texture Pack.zip file into the same directory (Documents/My Games/Terraria/)

tModLoader texturepack (Texture pack)
> Paste Texture Pack.zip file into Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/TexturePacks/ directory
> Enable experimental features in the in-game tModLoader config.

wtXXfrM.png

Download:
v1.1

>> Legacy Version <<

>> Experimental/tModLoader version <<

wtXXfrM.png

Screenshots:

QSZHNMJ.png

OfJtIyb.png

tLCxbEC.png

aBbWUtc.png

0teMryd.png

'Stochastic' texture essentially means that each pixel is randomly generated and its color doesn't depend on other pixels around it.
It refers to the way the textures for this pack were made.

Thank you for stopping by :D

Last edited:
I like the pack, but tbh it kinda just looks like palette swaps with a noise filter ontop. Regardless, I can appreciate your dedication

I like the pack, but tbh it kinda just looks like palette swaps with a noise filter ontop. Regardless, I can appreciate your dedication
I see that, but being fair, the vanilla textures are really small, there's not that much you can do with them, this is pretty impressive

Back
Top Bottom