• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Stone Phone (Replaces Cell Phone with Shiekah Slate)

Copious Kobolds

Steampunker
That's a nope on the travel medallion. The base mirror sprite is too small and the travel medallion too detailed; it just ends up being a big blue square.

Lostglaceon

Skeletron
That's a nope on the travel medallion. The base mirror sprite is too small and the travel medallion too detailed; it just ends up being a big blue square.
I just tried messing with it and yeah, I really can't form the shape very well. Maybe I'll just see if I can replace the game's texture with a bigger one, as it's an item rather than a tile.

Lostglaceon

Skeletron
If you can get that working, that would be great. I tried making a texture bigger once and the game just didn't accept it.
Well, if you put textures of a different resolution in a texture pack, the game will always refuse to accept them. If you replace the game's .xnb files directly, it will pretty much always work. It's actually how I got the Tomes Rewritten pack to work before someone fixed the issue! :dryadhappy:

The item ID for the Magic Mirror is 50 if you want to mess around with it yourself, I'd personally recommend using xnbcli to extract/recompile the .xnb file. If you need help with the compiling part, you can always send it to me and I'll try and compile it myself. Go crazy with the texture if you want!

Copious Kobolds

Steampunker
I'd rather keep my texture packs as easy for people to use as possible.

And yes, I'm aware that replaxing the xnbs isn't that hard if you know how.

Magi∆

Retinazer
where can i get these botw texture packs. i have found my heaven. is the place where u r in the picture the dungeon? cuz it looks like it is a texture pack of the dungeon thats supposed to look like the shrine of resurection

Copious Kobolds

Steampunker
where can i get these botw texture packs.
You get it right here, silly. This is the texture packs forum. You come here to get texture packs.

is the place where u r in the picture the dungeon?
It's not a texture pack. It's a little vignette I made of Iron Bricks, which is a new block in Journey's End. The torches are Boreal Wood, and the runes are from the Travelling Merchant.

faded

Terrarian
i was about to be like "ha, fools. can't get the travel medallion to work. i could probably try"

then i looked at the medallion and i'm just like "haha, nope"

faded

Terrarian
uh
1592053319230.png

i tried my best anyways.
1592053232452.png

1592053248956.png

i also have alternate colors based on shiekah technology
1592053279049.png

and also zonai green from the trailer.

so like, maybe blue for the normal, and green for the ice? or the other way around?

Top Bottom