stop emailing me

Bonabopn

Official Terrarian
Hi!
I've turned off "And recieve email notifications of replies" in the Preferences menu, but i'm still getting email from every new post. Is this setting broken, or is it not what i think it is?

Thanks c:

Check the "contact details" section too. That also has email stuff.
This?
[X] Receive site mailings
You will receive a copy of emails sent by the administrator to all members of the site.

- Accept conversations from...
(box)

[X] Receive email when a new conversation message is received
Email notifications for new conversations, replies to existing conversations, and being added to an existing conversation.
The first option's description seems to imply it's for announcements, not alerts, and the third option seems to imply it's only for conversations. So i didn't think it would be those?

Are you receiving emails from threads that you commented on before or after you changed your settings?
uhhhh. I don't know. I was messing with the settings while i was looking around, since the site was a bit slow. Probably before, since i only get updates from one thread. I'll try unwatching/rewatching the thread.

That's weird, well try doing what people above, and like maybe organize those things if they keep on coming to the spam folder?

Back
Top Bottom