tModLoader Storage Refinements

Alright, here's a pre-release version of the Bags mod.
But since it hasn't been tested very much I'm not responsible for anything that may happen (items getting deleted/duped).

Attachments

• Bags.zip
    25.8 KB · Views: 187
Back to ModHub(tm)

Join our discord server

Bags

The ultimate solution to inventory problems! These bags let you store items and you can have as many of them as you want!

6YpojyG.png

The Bag.

4u1nXxx.png

The Bag UI

Estimated release date... Soon(tm)...

The Dev Team

@Itorius - me

Guys that helped
@Dr. Rartrin Pollihax
@jopojelly
the game crashes with your test version loaded , could be a mod conflict

Code:
Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
   at Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)

the game crashes with your test version loaded , could be a mod conflict

Code:
Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
   at Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
This is probably caused by another mod conflicting with this one or just having too many mods. Not much we can do about it...

A little update - I'm still working on this mod, but due to school I haven't had much time. If all goes well, it should by on Mod Browser at the end of the week.

Bags v0.0.1.1 is out, fixing the bug where items are not stacked properly when using the picker upgrade.

You need to craft the upgrades first, then when you open the bag, the placeholder icons on the right are the buttons you click in order to install them.

Could you make a video or .gif to show it? I failed to find any "placeholder icons" when the bag is open.

When i put a bag in my inventory, my character cant move or do anything anymore until i remove it.
Any error messages showing up? (Under ModLoader/Logs/Log.txt). There will also be a major overhaul in the next few days, so keep yourself excited ;)

Any error messages showing up? (Under ModLoader/Logs/Log.txt). There will also be a major overhaul in the next few days, so keep yourself excited ;)

Did not see any error message. My game doesn't completely freeze, i just cant move or do anything but the NPC's are still moving etc. Guess im just gonna try it again once the update comes out :)

Bags has been updated under a new name (Storage Upgrades)! Note that it doesn't work on multiplayer, but I'm working on it.

I'm on v0.0.3 and I can't figure out how to get the Mob Loot Picker to work properly. I've made the upgrade and applied it, but it doesn't seem to store the mob loot in the bag. Plus the hold shift to get the list of supported items doesn't seem to work either.

Doesn't the item name say it's broken? Anyways, I'm aware of those bugs and it will be probably fixed in v0.0.5.

Are bags not fully implemented yet? I just installed the mod and I can't craft them with the recipe listed in the first post, even though they're still visible on Cheat Sheet.

Back
Top Bottom