Member-Run Project Stories by me.

Hello everybody!
I'd like to create a project for me to create stories, but I need you're help.

I want you, yes you, to give me idea on what to write about, and I shall try to recreate in the best possible way, a story
about what you have given me.

I will be making multiple stories, so send in as many as you want! I will be happy to see just what stories you can come up with!

Now, there will be some Rules on what you can send in as ideas, as I don't want them to get over the top. So here are the rules:
1. Do not request anything 18+ or NSFW, as that is very inappropriate. You shouldn't do this anyway as it is against the forums rules.

2. Do not make it completely absurd. E.g: "Write a story about shark with lazers on their heads whilst killing every NPC!"

I like your creativity, but that is pretty crazy :p
3. If you want me to write about a character in particular, give me a bit of back story to work off of. This makes it easier to
better portray a character to it's finest extent.

I appreciate everyones request for a story. It is my pleasure to write stories as I always have wanted to
do so, especially about things I like, like Terraria. So any requests are appreciated.

Constructive criticism, things you liked and things you didn't like are all very helpful to me as it shows me
what I could do better in my writing for in the future. If you have anything you didn't like, please tell me how
I could improve it.

The reason I'm doing this project in the first place is because I'd like to improve on my writing for the long term. So please
if you have some sparking ideas, share them with me and I will try to recreate it in a funny or serious way, depending
obviously on what the story is about.

I thank you all for reading through this to the end. I will enjoy reading through your suggestions.

Finished stories here!
The Legend of Terrabrine:

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-legend-of-terrabrine.39303/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom