Story Stories from the Insane Depths

OptiPri

Wall of Flesh
Hey y'all. It's me again. Many of you don't know me, but some do. Most have probably seen my failed threads. Well... here's another! Although I don't plan on letting this one fail.

So... the "Insane Depths" would be my mind, sorry if the title is a bit misleading. I love writing, even if I'm not the best at it. So here we are. I'm going to take requests if people would like, say providing me a character and plot. Go ahead and do that if you want. I'll mainly be posting my own stories. But go ahead. Request.
-OptiPri.

WARNING: CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT LIKE LIGHT GORE, SUCH AS A PERSON'S LEG COMING OFF. YEP.
Vera:

Not much is known about Vera by others. She almost always wear a dark scarlet cloak, covering her appearance. However, without the cloak she is an odd looking person. Seemingly in her twenties, she is quite tall. She has long thick hair that is ever-changing colours. However, it only changes to colours that people can be born with, like silver, white, black or red. She is very pretty with a fair complexion, sharp cheek bones and an enchanting aura. One of her eyes is navy blue and the other it emerald green. Both have specks of red in them. She wears casual yet nice clothes, such as a black tee, a jacket that matches her cloak's colour, dark blue pants and brown boots. On various parts of her skin, there are what seems to look like black feathers.

Vera, despite her appearance, is a normal person personality-wise. Crafty and smart, she can work through almost any situation. She is also kind and caring to her allies and very few friends. However, to her enemies she is almost sociopathic, having no guilt or remorse for what she does to them.

She seems like she carries no weapons. However, this is the farthest thing from the truth. Her weapons of choice are a pair or weapons, one a short sword and the other a variant of the shotgun pistol. But wait, there's more! Besides her weapons of choice, she has a long sword tucked away somewhere, two daggers hidden in her boots, a spare pistol tucked away in a pocket and a Swiss Army Knife. She specializes in magic that aids combat, such as offensive fire, and boosts combat, such as increased energy. All in all, she is a dangerous individual with many secrets. Try to never encounter her as an enemy.
A man walks into a bustling tavern on the stroke of midnight. It's rowdy, full of drunkards and regulars. The man walks up to the counter and orders himself a drink. A few drinks later a large fight breaks out. Chairs and glass flying, people unconscious, and the employees failing to calm them down. Liquid and blood pools on the ground in various places. In a far corner, a figure in a scarlet cloak sits in silence. The figure watches ye fight, not caring to interfere.

The man from before goes flyers big from a punch to the jaw. He collides with a wall beside the cloaked figure. The man picks himself up and starts going back to the bar-fight, before noticing the cloaked figure. In his drunken-state, he says through slurred speech. "Arres yu goig tooo fiht?" The figure doesn't respond. He forcefully shakes the figure, asking the same question. Still no response. The drunk man winds up to punch the figure square in the face. Before he can do anything else, the man's hand comes clean off, falling to the floor. The drunkard stares at it in disbelief as blood starts to drip from the wound. Trembling with pain and fury, the man moves to strangle the figure. But somehow, their already gone. Before he can react, the man gets forcefully shoved into the wall, his head colliding with the wall. The drunkard falls into unconscious, bleeding openly onto the wooden floor. Dropping some coins on the table, the cloaked figure weaves through the fight and leaves the tavern into the cold of night. The figure starts walking and as they walk, a lock of silver hair, changing to a platinum colour, falls out of the cloak's hood. The figure makes an almost inaudible sigh and pulls back the hood, revealing a feminine face. Vera pushes some hair away from one of her eyes and keeps walking.
A woman runs along a a trail, carrying a package. Three men in black, one leading and holding a torch chase her. A cry emits from the package, breaking the silence of the night. It masks a quiet tang, sending an arrow slicing through the night. It plunges deep into the woman's heart, causing her to falter and send the package flying as she falls to the ground, the lady of her life draining away from her. The package is silent, and the three men arrive at the body. The man in lead swiftly lights the dead woman's body on fire and wat bed it catch fire and burn. He doesn't realize however that the two other mean are dead, a knife lodged in both of their necks.

As the man turns to leave, he comes face to face with Vera, snarling like an animal. He fumbles for his sword and raises it just once time to block the downward slash of a short sword. As Vera keeps swinging, the man keeps blocking, the spuds of metal on metal emitting through the forest. Slowly, the man grows more and more confident that he can dispatch this woman. He did not expect what would happen in the next few moments. In one slick move, Vera pulls out her shotgun piston, deflects a darting strike from the man and pulls the trigger, the resulting bullets connecting with th man in black's leg. The shot was so powerful and closed ranged (and you know, maybe a bit magically enhanced) that the man's leg flies clean off, riddled with bullets. Shocked and in immediate pain, the man crumples to the ground, practically pleading for death. And his pleases where about to be answered. Vera stashed away the gun quickly and walks to beside the fallen enemy, crouching beside his mead. With an almost psychotic smile, she swings the short sword into his heart, killing him off and leaving the area silent save for the quiet wailing of a young child in the package. Vera stands and quickly clients and cleans off her weapons. After, she makes her way to the baby. Tenderly picking. The package up, she calms him down with ease a sense of nothing previpushy transpired. The baby falls asleep quietly and Vera starts walking to a nearby village. She comes up to a door of her choice, knocks, kisses the young baby's forehead, sets him down and runs off into the blackness of the night.
NOTE: The Black Path stories must be redone. They may not be readded for awhile. Sorry for any inconvenience this could have caused.

Last edited:
Request: write a story about Squall!

Also, this reminds me of my own story thread, which I need to actually post a story on.

REQUEST FOR Y'ALL!
Hey peeps! I was wondering if you wonderful peoples could pitch me some characters and a description of them so I can use them in stories.
I now that was short, but I want to use some of your ideas!

REQUEST FOR Y'ALL!
Hey peeps! I was wondering if you wonderful peoples could pitch me some characters and a description of them so I can use them in stories.
And now I browse the mind of madness to find characters that would fit.

REQUEST FOR Y'ALL!
You can use one of my favorite characters, Raelynn. She is a pretty much a mermaid with dark blue scales, dark blue hair and caucasian skin. She is a merchant and very greedy but also helpfull. She can sing to produce effects like healing and letting it rain. If she dries up, she gets human legs but if she gets wet she gets her tail back.

Enough infomation for you?

Last edited:
You can use one of my favorite characters, Realynn. She is a pretty much a mermaid with dark blue scales, dark blue hair and caucasian skin. She is a merchant and very greedy but also helpfull. She can sing to produce effects like healing and letting it rain. If she dries up, she gets human legs but if she gets wet she gets her tail back.

Enough infomation for you?
Yep.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom