Story Stories from the Insane Depths

I FINALLY WROTE ANOTHER STORY
YAY

The Dark Parts of Koridon

Once, there was a kingdom called Koridon. It was a mighty place, full of life and vigour. They allowed all races to live there, and racism was strictly forbidden. That doesn't necessarily mean it didn't happen, just that it wasn't brought to light easily. It had a more... old Japan theme, but isn't completely... that, for a lack of a better way of saying it. It all seems happy and nice on the surface, but like most places, had a dark side. Black markets, trading of people, illegal items and everything in between. The place had it all, good and bad.

Our story focuses on a young woman who was being sold. Her name was Sierra, and she was defeated. She was kidnapped almost three days ago, and she was already violated, beaten and stripped of her humanity. Now Sierra was being sold to some person who she didn't know and would do more unspeakable things to her. This was her life now, and as much as she loathed it, she had no control over her life now. So there she sat, tied up, eyes staring at the floor, wearing a little more than rags. She couldn't imagine why anyone would WANT to buy a human, or any member of another species. Maybe that was her remaining morals, or some rational part of her brain, but she couldn't tell. Vaguely, while lost in thought, bidding for her started. She didn't even realize, thinking about her family she'd never see again. Her step-brother and mother, her father, her extended family, all random people who will now mean nothing to her. As the bidding ended, Sierra was roughly picked up and dragged to a cart where she was thrown in, no care for her condition. She grunted softly, the coldness of the wood combined with the crisp night air sent cold shivers down her body. As the cart started moving down the rough road, Sierra started bouncing slightly, a direct result of the movement. The bumpy ride was oddly soothing to her, making she drift off into a light and rough sleep.

About 15 minutes later, Sierra jolted awake, the cart lurching forward and just as it started, it stopped. Struggling to sit up, Sierra glances at the driver, spotting an arrow in their neck. She weakly down, not knowing what was happening in the slightest. After a long seven minutes, a soft voice comes from her left, one very familiar to her. "...Sierra? Is that you?" Looking at the voice, she immediately recognizes her brother, Jones, his concerned face the only thing she can see through her teary eyes. Sierra gets pulled into a tight hug, his wolven tail pressed against her back. They stayed like that for almost an entire hour, before Jones gently picks up Sierra and walks quickly to his own cushioned cart. Laying her down on one of the seats, he quickly gets the cart moving, back towards the direction of their home.

I wish it would've stopped there.

Not five minutes later, the cart slowly rolled to a stop. Sierra raised her head a bit to see what was happening, seeing Jones looking worried, nocking an arrow on his bow. He gestures for Sierra to get down and stay down and curled up, which she complies to.

She still doesn't know how her brother died.

All she heard was the screams and the thuds on the ground. After a few moments, she was blindfolded, gagged, and moved to a different cart, a cart that was to take her to her buyer, again. Sierra's mind connects the dots, realizing her brother is now dead. She starts sobbing wildly, which doesn't work well with the gag. That was it. She'd never be normal again.

So a little backstory. I've had writer's block for awhile now, not being able to finish @Admiral Vonn Juicebox 's request. So I dropped all my writing for a few months and just went along with my life, with games, books, and eventually, school. But now that school's started, I've been forced to get my creativity working. Stemming from that, my mind started dreaming up fiction for an English class. While thinking of things, I came up with this world, with does incorporate many things you'd see in a story like this, with dark sides to light and safe cities, death, and stuff of the such. Thus, I dreamed up this story and posted it here. Here you go.

Last edited:
I FINALLY WROTE ANOTHER STORY
YAY

The Dark Parts of Koridon

Once, there was a kingdom called Koridon. It was a mighty place, full of life and vigour. They allowed all races to live there, and racism was strictly forbidden. That doesn't necessarily mean it didn't happen, just that it wasn't brought to light easily. It had a more... old Japan theme, but isn't completely... that, for a lack of a better way of saying it. It all seems happy and nice on the surface, but like most places, had a dark side. Black markets, trading of people, illegal items and everything in between. The place had it all, good and bad.

Our story focuses on a young woman who was being sold. Her name was Sierra, and she was defeated. She was kidnapped almost three days ago, and she was already violated, beaten and stripped of her humanity. Now Sierra was being sold to some person who she didn't know and would do more unspeakable things to her. This was her life now, and as much as she loathed it, she had no control over her life now. So there she sat, tied up, eyes staring at the floor, wearing a little more than rags. She couldn't imagine why anyone would WANT to buy a human, or any member of another species. Maybe that was her remaining morals, or some rational part of her brain, but she couldn't tell. Vaguely, while lost in thought, bidding for her started. She didn't even realize, thinking about her family she'd never see again. Her step-brother and mother, her father, her extended family, all random people who will now mean nothing to her. As the bidding ended, Sierra was roughly picked up and dragged to a cart where she was thrown in, no care for her condition. She grunted softly, the coldness of the wood combined with the crisp night air sent cold shivers down her body. As the cart started moving down the rough road, Sierra started bouncing slightly, a direct result of the movement. The bumpy ride was oddly soothing to her, making she drift off into a light and rough sleep.

About 15 minutes later, Sierra jolted awake, the cart lurching forward and just as it started, it stopped. Struggling to sit up, Sierra glances at the driver, spotting an arrow in their neck. She weakly down, not knowing what was happening in the slightest. After a long seven minutes, a soft voice comes from her left, one very familiar to her. "...Sierra? Is that you?" Looking at the voice, she immediately recognizes her brother, Jones, his concerned face the only thing she can see through her teary eyes. Sierra gets pulled into a tight hug, his wolven tail pressed against her back. They stayed like that for almost an entire hour, before Jones gently picks up Sierra and walks quickly to his own cushioned cart. Laying her down on one of the seats, he quickly gets the cart moving, back towards the direction of their home.

I wish it would've stopped there.

Not five minutes later, the cart slowly rolled to a stop. Sierra raised her head a bit to see what was happening, seeing Jones looking worried, nocking an arrow on his bow. He gestures for Sierra to get down and stay down and curled up, which she complies to.

She still doesn't know how her brother died.

All she heard was the screams and the thuds on the ground. After a few moments, she was blindfolded, gagged, and moved to a different cart, a cart that was to take her to her buyer, again. Sierra's mind connects the dots, realizing her brother is now dead. She starts sobbing wildly, which doesn't work well with the gag. That was it. She'd never be normal again.

So a little backstory. I've had writer's block for awhile now, not being able to finish @Admiral Von Juicebox 's request. So I dropped all my writing for a few months and just went along with my life, with games, books, and eventually, school. But now that school's started, I've been forced to get my creativity working. Stemming from that, my mind started dreaming up fiction for an English class. While thinking of things, I came up with this world, with does incorporate many things you'd see in a story like this, with dark sides to light and safe cities, death, and stuff of the such. Thus, I dreamed up this story and posted it here. Here you go.
Almost feel bad about what is happening to Sierra. I kind of want to see more people die.

Yes Juice. I get it. It’s taken too long. I have to rewrite what I had as I lost my writing book or whatever. I think someone in my class stole it or something those sons of b-.

...okay, so my excuse this time is that I completely forgot about this thread’s existence altogether. I promise you that you will get that story eventually.

Back
Top Bottom