Story Stories of Legendary Heroes

Sandbox & RPG

Terrarian
Welcome travelers, to my library of stories, where I keep all things related to the legendaries, sounds interesting? I was suppose to keep these away from mortals, but you have come this far, I should do something, right? Good! I see somebody wants to read stuff, pick one for yourself, some interesting stuff lies in it, it held all the different heroes and their iconic weapons across all mod- I mean places and times with different myths and gods. Like the time gods betrayed us, or the time the Abandoned Lab broke with gods and Nebuleus been defeated by a mysterious Terrarian, there is a lot that you can find here and feel free to come at any time you want now, without being beaten till dead multiple times.

*You have gained permission to warp here*

What are you waiting for? Go get something, or not then get outta here (please don't, I haven't met somebody in years now)

(October 8th, 2021: I've labeled some of the stuff from other mods and original stuff from me, so you wouldn't be confused between what is available in Terraria and what isn't. Have fun reading!)

Last edited:
First story: Aegis Blade [Calamity Mod]

The Golem, a great figure to the Lizhahrd races, one great mechanical contraption built by ancient creatures, has been controlled by one menacing Terrarian who broke into the Lizhahrd Temple, the Lizhahrd people has attempted to stop this person, only to fail almost till the extinction of their's people. This shocking news has been going all around the places, to the ear of our character in this story, Sear, a great hero who has defeated many evil forces before. But some may not know, he is a hybrid of Lizhahrd with a Terrarian, his father is a Lizhahrd and his mother is a Terrarian. After he heard the news, he rushes and grabs his sword with him to go to the Jungle. Approaching the Temple, he felt an unsettling feeling of chaos, but he still bravely steps into the Temple. He rushes through the narrow passages of the Temple, the traps here are all deactivated and/or destroyed, he runs straight into the Golem's chamber and saw him, the Golem is destroying everything, a Lizhahrd crawl slowly to his direction, it said:
"Please... help us"
"What happened?" Sear looks worried.
"He is being controlled by... somebody"
Whoever that person is, he knows for sure that this temple and his home is being destroyed. He has to do something, he held his sword and prepare to battle the Golem, he walks slowly towards Golem, he can feel that this isn't Golem, the one that he used to fight a lot to understand the way to be a hero, now shall be fallen from his hand to save his homeland.
The great machine stares at him, Sear can feel that the Golem is underestimating his power, he runs straight into the Golem with the sword in his hands, a fist came out of the Golem's arm, being connected by a chain and going with a great velocity, Sear jumps up and easily dodge that attack, suddenly a laser came out of the Golem's eyes, hit him and deal great damage, the Golem's then jump on to him, he rolls aside, when the Golem landed, it becomes immobile for a slight moment, enough for him to strike straight into the Golem's leg, the Golem has received some damage, but not enough, while getting up from his previous hit, Sear notice a gap underneath the Golem's neck, he came up with a strategy, he dashes back further from Golem, the machine stables itself again, now is more aware of Sear's mobility. Sear thought that if he could remove the head, Golem's core will be exposed, but before he can continue, his sword starts glittering particles, a voice reach out to him:
"Sear, young man, I see you have grown"
When Sear heard the voice, Golem starts vibrating. Sear notices this voice:
"Golem, is... is that you?"
"Yes, I am and I am disappointed about you, you need to destroy my body"
The Golem's power is the Lizhahrd Power Cells, but controlled by an ancient spirit who is Golem himself, the spirit is blessed by the Sun God themself, Sear can feel that Golem's spirit isn't controlled by that mysterious, but he is still hesitant to do what Golem said:
"But Golem, I can't do that, who will protect us?"
"Who?" Golem's voice starts laughing, but then he coughs:
"You must do this, if you don't, I will be corrupted by him, he will rule over not only the Temple or the jungle, but gods than the whole world"
"Who is he?" Sear looks confused.
"It does not matter, for now, you need to help me break out this body, I need to complete my fate, in order to do so you need to remove that thought of going easy on me like you did when you were still afraid of me before"
Sear remembered what Golem teaches him, that to defeat Golem, he needs to stop being afraid of him, understanding how determined Golem's Spirit is, Sear finally can fight with his full potential.
Golem's body stop vibrating, the eyes of Golem start turning red, it seems that it is now more aggressive than before, Golem's fists start behave like before, but with a faster speed, the fists hit the wall and/or the floor and stuck there, Sear use this disadvantage to use the chain to get closer to Golem's head, the head starts shooting lasers, but then those were deflected by his sword, Sear doesn't know how this work, but this give him a way to stop one of the attacks, the other Golem's fist starts retreat back to Golem's arm, it flies toward Sear's direction, he make a jump, the fist break the other fist's chain, making Golem lost an arm, Sear jumps toward Golem's neck, Golem's body was unable to stop this attack, Sear uses his sword to slash Golem's head off, the head has been disconnected from the body, but from under the head, a rocket engine start pushing the head, making the head flying, but the core is now visable with Golem's body jumping around the room, he can finish this mayhem, but will not be easy.
The Golem's head start shooting barrage of lasers, but have a cooldown in the middle of each times, though it isn't enough for Sear to approach Golem, suddenly behind Sear's back, there is a group of the remaining Lizhahrds, they want to help Sear, he thinks of a plan, he tells the Lizhahrd to throw a dynamite from the chests toward the Golem's head, they do what Sear said, a dynamite flies toward Golem's head, the head shoots lasers into the dynamite, the dynamite explodes causing no damage to Golem's head, but the smoke from the dynamite is large enough to block Golem's vision, the body also stops hopping around the room, meaning the head is how the controller looks around the room, sneaking from behind, Sear jumps toward the head, stabs his sword into the eye of Golem, the head becomes unstable, so Sear falls down from the head, but the body and the core is under him, he dive down and make a slash through Golem's body, the core starts shatter, the head falls from above and Golem's body finally exploded, all of the powers, including Golem's Spirit, is being suck into the sword, Sear looks surprised:
"You did it, Sear, you have freed me, now you will help me complete my fate" Golem's Spirit said.
"So, what you will do now?" Sear asks as Golem's Spirit is flying around him.
"No, we will"
"We?"
"Yes, we. The Fate destined me to defeat that figure who will create destruction to this and I can not do this alone, I need somebody to hold the Aegis Blade, and I wasn't wrong when I choose you"
"Wait, so this sword is, the Legendary Aegis Blade that you gave to me when I practice fighting here?"
"Correct, and now you have freed me, you and your next generations will hold me and the divine power of Sun God on their hands"
Sear looks worried, but he knows that this is his fate, he accepts it:
"I will carry this blade with my fate and complete it"
Golem's Spirit smiles when he is infusing with the Aegis Blade: "Good job, then we will do this together"
Sear smiles back: "Thank you"
Golem's Spirit shakes his head: "No, thank you"
Golem's Spirit fades into the Aegis Blade with his smiles:
"I will always remember you, Golem"
"What, did you think that I died or something, you stupid"
"WHAT?" Sear confused when he heard Golem's voice
"Come on Sear, did you think a spirit will disappear when it infused into an object?"
"Oh, yeah you are right, and thought that you can't aware of everything around you as of right now, Golem"
"Sear, now that I will go with you all the time, you should call me by a friendlier name right?"
"Yeah, I guess that you are right"
"Call me Hals then, cool name right?"
"Yeah, a very cool name, Hals"
Sear looks around the battle arena, everything is in very bad condition:
"Yeah, maybe we should fix this" Hals said so.
They both agree that they will help the Lizhahrd repair the damage that the battle caused, after that, they leave the Temple, Lizhahrd people send them off, all of them wave their hands saying goodbye, Sear then holds one of the Legendary Weapons to help people all around the world and continue looking for that mysterious figure behind all of this, the Aegis Blade has been giving for generations after generations of warriors, some are bad, others are good, the Aegis Blade later, held by a Legendary Hero, who will save the world from the God's Betrayal Mayhem later, around 5000 years after this story.

Last edited:
Story II: Hunter Team and the Briny Baron [Calamity Mod]
(This is the second version of the story, many things have been overhauled, recreated and added)

Strange and toxic fluids start pouring into the seas, it is from the jungle but nobody knows where the sources are in the jungle, though it is unclear about the sources, the causes are more important now. The sea started appearing strange mutant monsters, it is too dangerous for people and some other creatures, including the Merfolks, a creature that can look like a human until submerged in water. Seeing their home in danger, one of the merfolks seeks help from a local guild to slay a monster. The monster was named by many warriors who fought the creature before, Duke Fishron was agreed to be its name. This moment was a few months later from the toxic event, if this abomination appeared this soon, there could be more to come. Many sought out a way to defeat this monstrosity, only to fail and leave empty-handed. Since then everybody knew this was a hard mission to complete, all of them think that there wouldn't be anyone who would even try slaying this beast, or at least, that was what they thought. A warrior decided to take it, an urban hero goes by an adventurer name: Zigga. People called him "Giga" Zigga because he is buff and bigger than an average Terrarian, with him is a large Breaker Blade (note: in this world, weapons can be bought, even if it's a boss drop). Zigga soon found himself interested in this mission, when he's about to take it, a hooded figure appeared beside him. The mysterious man grabs Zigga's shoulder, attempts to stop him from taking the quest, "Do not take this mission, it's too dangerous to do this... alone"-said the hooded man, Zigga asks him:
"Who are you? And what did you mean, huh?"
"I have seen hundreds of lives lost in front of my face. To defeat this monster, you need strategies and you need to understand its behavior. If you need to kill, you gonna need me"-the man strongly insists Zigga not to take this quest as if this isn't simple at all.
The man holds Zigga's shoulder intensely, Zigga understands that this quest might be more difficult than normal. He decided to reconsider his choice:
"I understand", then he turns to the receptionist: "Please wait, I'll need some time to plan this", the receptionist nods.
Both of them walk to a table near the windows, "Take a seat"-said the mysterious man as he is sitting down, Zigga pulls out a chair and sits down as well. He then asks: "So, since we will work together, why don't you introduce yourself a bit?", the man then removes his hood and reveals his true identity, a truffle: "My name is Bilas, an expert Shinobi (ninja) from a mushroom village near... the ocean"-Bilas strangely paused before he said "the ocean", Zigga is starting to understand what happened (Bold dialogue is Zigga's, Italic is for Bilas's dialogue"):

"So, let me guess, the Duke Fishron destroyed your home, did it?"
Bilas sighs heavily: "Yes, that is true, we couldn't stand that monster. Not only that, it can fly in the air and does a lot of water attacks, also it is extremely destructive. Luckily, the villagers were saved but I'm afraid that other creatures won't be that lucky. Since then, I have gone searching for somebody who can kill this monster." Bilas looks at Zigga and starts noticing his appearance: "Oh, Zigga, aren't you?"-Bilas was surprised when he finally noticed Zigga.
"Huh? Oh, yes I am...", Zigga stops to think: "Wait, I haven't told you my name yet, have I?"
"Well... everyone in my village talks about you all the time. Your fame has reached many places, not just this town. They were right: big, powerful, tanky monsters fighter, ... I'm glad that I can meet you in person"-Bilas shakes his hand with Zigga.
"Wow, I'm getting famous"-Zigga in his past has traveled to many places, deep into the forest, down the deep sea, find treasures in the darkest cave. He would always help others, and by doing so, he met many races of creatures. It is no surprise that Zigga has became so famous.
"Yes, thank you for helping us in the past"
"No problem"
"Welp, looks like I have someone who can help me"
"So this monster is strong, isn't it? I haven't seen anyone tries out this quest"-Zigga still believes that this quest couldn't be that hard. Through many quests of killing beasts, none seems to stand out in terms of difficulty. It's either zombies, slime rains, etc... You get what I mean.
"This creature is not normal at all, it has great speed, lethal damage, and quite strange attacks"
"Eh, strange attacks?"
"It isn't strange for a mutated creature to have them, I've researched and found several weirder creatures and monsters before. But none has become as strong as Duke Fishron ever before!"
"So this fish isn't just some sort of enchanted monster or failed creation of something else, but rather-"
"An extremely mutated abomination. If you want to know more about Duke, it was mutated recently by a strange liquid. Many believed that the fluid was originated from the jungle nearby, and unluckily, some sort of dragon or fish and a pig was melted in the unknown disastrous water"
"What? A-a pig-fish-dragon?"-Zigga said disturbingly as he is thinking in his head: (Now that was a very specific, informative and somewhat, disgusting description of how a monster was created and looks like).
"It also has a very impressive power in its dash, but I reckon that you can slow it down or paralyzed it by tanking into its dash"

"Yeah... it will probably be the same as stopping a train or something like that"-Zigga jokingly said.
"Yea, I guessed it'll be the same as that. It did just break down houses with ease"-unexpectedly, Bilas was somewhat serious on this statement. He didn't notice how Zigga was just exaggerating.
"Heh?"-Zigga is confused by what Bilas said: (Dude, that was just a joke. Are you serious?).
Zigga soon snaps himself out and continues asking: "Errm, anyways. We need a way to lure him out so we can start the fight, I imagine that you already prepared"
"Yes, I'm glad you asked. Duke Fishron seems to be attracted to glowing mushrooms more than any creatures. So I've found out that the Truffle Worm seems to be the perfect creature for bait, it captured Duke's attention more efficiently"
"So, we have pieces of information, plans, and strategies. Then, is the two of us is enough?"-For this particular one, Zigga's question does make sense. If this monster is very strong, two people shouldn't be enough. They'll need something more.
"Actually, we haven't got a ranger. That should maximize our damage..."

"Sorry, are you guys planning on killing Duke Fishron?", a voice came from the side of the table, the two turned and saw another person:
"Wait, aren't you the one who submitted this mission. I saw you at this guild earlier today"-Bilas actually came to the guild early to see if there's any quest that he can do, he soon noticed that this guy has submitted a quest about Duke here.
"Ah, yes I am. My name is Shaks, I am a merfolk archer from the deep sea" (Normal for Shaks's dialogue).
"So you also have a problem with that fish too?"
"Yes. Can you guys help me?"-Shaks hesitates from asking the two.
"Of course! We'll take care of that thing for ya"-Zigga confidently answers.
"Thank you! Thank you!"-Shaks said as he nods, he suddenly feels more excited than before.
"No problem, there's nothing that this Zigga can't do to help others"
"Ah, so you're Zigga, right?"-Shaks notices that he called himself: Zigga. It seems like Shaks also knew Zigga through the rumors.
"Huh?"-Zigga stops thinking confidently and changes his attention back to Shaks.
"Wow, you actually look more epic than I've heard."-Shaks takes a look back at Zigga, it definitely matched everyone's description: "I didn't expect that I'll meet the real Zigga here. It's an honor!"-Shaks shakes both of his hands with Zigga.
"Ah, it's nothing".
"You're more popular than I expected, buddy"-Bilas sounds surprised, although he did expect this to happen.
"So what have you and Mr. Mushroom planned?"-
"Hey! My name is Bilas, and I am a Truffle, not mushroom man"
"Well, he isn't necessarily wrong"-Zigga tries to hold his laugh.
"STOP IT!"
"Mushroom man..."-Zigga speaks silently
"I'm gonna smack you in your head"-Bilas leans toward and angrily speaks.
"Ha, sorry Bilas"
Bilas sits down and grunts, but then he quickly chilled down: "So, Shaks. Why did you submit this quest exactly?"-Bilas looks straight into Shaks.
"Ah umm... It's... my village"-he got nervous when he mentioned his home.
"Your village got attacked as well?"-Zigga is surprised, he never knew Duke Fishron can be a threat to everyone near the ocean.
"Yes"-Shaks has a quick flashback to when his village was ravaged by the Duke: "We were having a normal day and everybody was minding their own thing. Then, Duke Fishron came. It just busts through the walls, its scream spread fear across the whole deep sea. Everything broke down, many people stayed and bravely fought the creature, just to hold Duke long enough for us to run away. My dad, he's... one of them"-Shaks feels down after his recall to the terrifying memories.
"Pst... bloody fish"-Bilas angrily whispers. He has gone through the same, desperately runs away as his homeland is being destroyed behind his back. He knew the pain and the guilt Shaks is feeling.
"This... isn't just another quest to get money out of. This is a quest to save your village... No, to save the entire ocean from this major threat"-Zigga suddenly stands up: "Bilas!". Bilas looks at Zigga: "Hmm? What's on your mind?", "You said that there's a spot for the archer right?"-Zigga pats Shaks's shoulder: "We have one right here!".
Bilas also stands up: "Heh, looks like we're on the same page, Mr.Zigga"
"Don't call me like that"
"Really? But I don't know if I'm strong enough to-"-he feels unsure of himself.
"Don't worry, we know you can do this. You want to kill that thing, don't you?"
"Y-Yes... Yes, I do!"
"Well then, Shaks, pack your stuff. We're going hunting"
"Yes, Zigga!"
"Alright, its settled. We'll meet at noon, on the beach. For now, go home and prepare your gear"

The three sign up for the mission as a team of three, they are about to complete one of the hardest missions ever in the guild. When the sun falls past its highest, our heroes head to the sea in hopes of killing Duke Fishron. Zigga and Bilas came early, "Wait here, I'm going to modify this place a bit, just so we won't have a hard time"-Bilas speaks.
"Ok, whatever you say then. Oh, wait, I just noticed"-Zigga looks around: "Where is Shaks?".
"I guess he is just late, he'll be here any moment now"
"Oiiiii!" -a voice shrieks out from the distance, it is Shaks, running towards the two.
"Speaks of the devil. Tell him to stay here, alright?"- Bilas quickly dashes away.
Shaks runs to the tree where Zigga is sitting: "I'm sorry, I was preparing things"-Shaks looks tired
"That certainly took you some time. Hey, why don't you sit? You look tired, Shaks"
"But, what about Bilas?"-Shaks pointed at Bilas.
"He'll be fine, he knows what he's doing, we can't do anything in particular to help him"
Shaks lets out a sigh: "Guess you're right"
Shaks sits down with Zigga:
Zigga was feeling curious about Shaks: "So, how long have you start being an adventurer?"
"Probably two years or so"
"Nice, kind of a rookie but you seem to be pretty strong after all"
"Yeah, I've improved a lot since my first adventures. I'm pretty good at archery, my parents taught me them. Haven't really done anything as big as this before"
"Huh, well I've done lots of these before, doing quests, killing large monsters, it has been 15 years, pretty long right?"
"Wow, that's... pretty long. If you killed monsters, I assume that you must be some sort of a hunter, aren't you?"
Zigga gentle smile slowly disappearing after Shaks just mentioned hunters: "Nah, though I might be an adventurer, I never considered myself becoming a hunter".
A hunter is someone who mainly or always chooses to kill monsters instead of everything else, Zigga may look like somebody who will kill monsters, but he's actually somebody who likes to help people. Shaks is well surprised by this, being a hunter will have an advantage in killing monsters, it's really the type of power Zigga needed.
Shaks attempts to convince Zigga: "Being a hunter would be goo-"
"No, Shaks"-Zigga abruptly speaks: "Being a hunter will only make me look more horrible. I like nature, I don't want it to be scared of me, sees me as another bloodthirsty slayer. I just like doing peaceful things, but this time everyone is in danger... That's why I took this mission"
Shaks adores Zigga's way of thinking, he was never in it for the money, he just wants peace for everyone, that's why he never wanted to become a hunter:
"So you're not like them. You really want to have a peaceful life... I can really see myself living that way as well"
Zigga felt happier, he has somebody who understands his lifestyle, everyone keeps telling Zigga to become a hunter, but this is the first time someone accepted Zigga's way of living.
"Ah, have you brought any potions yet by the way?"-Shaks suddenly asked Zigga.
"Potions, pfffft... I don't need those"
"Really? Potions are very useful, especially in these types of battles. Here, take this, it will help you"-Shaks speaks as he pulled out an Ironskin potion from his bag.
"Ironskin?"-Zigga sighs for a moment: "Fine, I'll take it"
As he is reaching for the bottle, Zigga quickly noticed Shaks's quiver:
"Wait, if you're an archer, then what do you have in your quiver"-Zigga asked in curiosity.
"Oh, well I bring lots of different arrows, mostly arrows from the Aquatic Depths, but I also made some that are from different places like Ichor arrows, Frostburn arrows, blah blah... I went to a lot of places before"
"Interesting... How about that arrow? That one looks different"-Zigga points into the strange purple and pink-ish arrow which only came in one instead of ten or so.
"What?"-Shaks looks into his quiver again and noticed that arrow, he begins to panic it seems: "Wait, it shouldn't be here", he then quickly cover it up with other arrows: "I-It was supposed to be for emergency purpose only".
"What does it do?"-Zigga continues to ask as he drinks the bottle of Ironskin.
"Actually, I haven't shown it to anybody, but it's used for..."
Meanwhile, Bilas has already completed the arena with various buff furniture, he goes toward Zigga and Shaks's tree:
"Wow, that's so rare! I did not know that arrows can do something like that. You should save that arrow, it's gonna be useful if you want to-"
"Gentleman, I've done preparing everything now, we should start the battle now"
"Geez man, chill, we were discussing weapons"
"Well then, discussion is over, we've got a fish to take care of"
Zigga sighs loudly: "Fine" and stands up: "Alright then, Shaks, get up"
"Yes, Zigga"-Shaks also get up.

The plan will be the following: Bilas will distract Duke Fishron with his fast speed while Zigga stands near Shaks who will shoot the bow from afar, Zigga will take any chances to hit Duke when it comes near. The time has come, Bilas began fishing with the Truffle Worm down into the water, Zigga drinks the bottle of Ironskin. Almost instantly, the fishing line breaks, Duke Fishron rises from the water and lets out its scream. The trio cover up their ears:
"We'll take this thing down, no matter what!"-Zigga motivates the team.
"Alright Zigga, I'm going in..."-Bilas dashed off the other two.
Duke Fishron aggro on Bilas first, as expected from the team. Bilas easily dodge Duke's dash, he then runs past Zigga, Duke dashes Bilas direction, using the dash, Zigga make a strike through Duke Fishron with his large Breaker Blade, the creature was hurt, but it was able to knock Zigga back:
"That was stronger than I expected"
Duke turns to Zigga's side, an Ichor Arrow from afar hits Duke, it is from Shaks arrow, Duke Fishron instantly change its target to Shaks, it dashed towards Shaks, he crosses his arms, trying to block its attack in desperation, suddenly Duke is trapped inside of a strange net:
"Heh, you like that, it's one of my trap attacks: Mycelium Net Trap, it will increase the damage taken by 20%, plus with the reduce defense from that Ichor Arrow, you will take an extremely large amount of damage"-Bilas's hands are connected with the strings forming the net, despite how confident he sounds, he is still struggling to keep Fishron at bay.

"INCOMING!"-Zigga abruptly jumps above Duke Fishron, he strikes through the creature's body as he is diving down, Duke Fishron lets out a roar, bursting out lots of Razorblades around it, knocking everyone off. Duke spins around to shoots a bunch of Detonating Bubbles towards everyone. The fastest ones hit Shaks, Bilas was able to dodge some of it. "You're fine?"-said Bilas, Shaks gets up: "Yes... I'm fine", Shaks quickly drinks his healing potion. An explosion happened when the two weren't noticing, Zigga has just knocked a bubble into Duke Fishron, the creature still hasn't given up. Duke continues to scream, this time tornadoes appeared from the water and summon a bunch of sharks, "What on the world?!"-Zigga was amazed at how ridiculous Duke's attacks can be, "It's the Sharknadoes, kill the sharks before they reach you", Shaks uses his Jester arrows to assist Bilas, but Zigga isn't fast enough to stop the attacks, the sharks flew and bit Zigga everywhere, Zigga was forced to handle all of it. Duke Fishron stares at Zigga, it's ready to take its chance, Bilas quickly threw his throwing knives into Duke in hope of getting its attention: "Fight me you oversized fish! I'm your opponent". Duke changes his attention towards Bilas, Bilas runs towards the monster at high speed, Duke shoots out Razorblades aiming at Bilas once again, this time he was able to dodge. Duke quickly flies up in the sky but was grappled by Bilas's hook. As he is flying up with Duke, it spins vertically, cutting of Bilas's hook line, "Bilas, watch out!"-Shaks screams from below, Duke aims its dash into Bilas, Bilas knew that he needs to get to the ground, he used another hook to pull himself down into the ground, Duke was about to hit Bilas but Shaks came in clutch with a Hellfire arrow into the flying fish. Duke's dash was canceled out, Bilas managed to get to safety, "Did it hit you?"-Shaks quickly speaks, "No, that was close though. Where's Zigga?". "Surprise!", Duke received a hard hit from Zigga, the fish has been knocked away from the two as Zigga charges up for his next attacks. The angered Duke dashes into Zigga, he swings his sword into the ground, suddenly a rock rises up in a curved shape, hitting Duke Fishron perfectly in the jaw. "Perfect! How's that, sucker?"-he makes fun of the fish after successfully hit it with one of his most powerful attacks. Duke growls and then it screams, its eyes turn yellow and its skin turns darker. Duke Fishron randomly dashes everywhere around the arena.

Bilas barely dodged those attacks, Shaks almost get hit by one of Duke's dashes, but Zigga stops it by tanking into Duke. This time, both of them were having a hard time struggling with each other, eventually, Duke managed to knock Zigga off. The fish stops dashing. Shaks helps Zigga stands up from the fall, Duke prepares for its next attack. "I haven't seen this level of power from Duke, is this the second phase"-Bilas was able to observe Duke's ability, he can feel that something is off. Duke Fishron screams, water starts assembling into razorblades and launched into the team. Strangely, it all missed and sticks to the ground instead. "Heh, it missed."-As Zigga is speaking, Bilas abruptly warns Zigga: "No, something is off. They're still on the ground, if these are normal, then they must have disappeared by now.". The other two look at the razorblade, wondering the same. Suddenly, the razorblades start spinning on the ground and accelerates toward them. Bilas's expectation was true, he quickly double-jump away from the blades: "Knew it!"-Bilas safely dodge the trick. The razorblades try to attack Zigga and Shaks next.

Shaks looks at the blades and times his jump, but then he notices Zigga, looking at the razorblades. He knew that Zigga wouldn't make the dodge by himself, Zigga is too heavy to jump over the razorblades easily. "Zigga! Hold on me!"-Shaks said confidently, Zigga looks back at Shaks: "Are you sure?". "Don't worry. I got this"-Shaks pulls out a strange-looking bottle. Zigga trusts him, he grabs Shaks by the shoulder. "When I say jump, we'll jump, alright?"-Shaks said, Zigga nods. The razorblades approach in every direction, as it is getting closer, Zigga holds Shaks tighter. When the blades get close enough, Shaks shouts: "JUMP!". Both of them jump at the same time, Zigga's weight pulls both downwards. Quick enough, Shaks open his bottle, a whirlpool launches both of them higher. The razorblades fly up to catch, but they failed. All of them start to fade away after they landed. Zigga and Shaks safely land on the ground, "Ah, I knew this bottle will be useful"-Shaks breathes heavily, "Now that was way too close".

Duke release another swarm of Sharknadoes to attack the three again. Shaks still managed to attack the sharks and so did Bilas. Duke Fishron then dashed behind the three, it blows out another set of Detonating Bubbles. Zigga knocks out the bubbles, instead, Bilas with Shaks near him gets more bubbles. "Don't worry Bilas, I'll help you"-with Shaks's help, him and Bilas managed to take care of the bubbles. Bilas simply slashes the bubbles and Shaks shoots them down like before. Duke Fishron looks at the two with its deadly eyes, it was ready to dash at them. Zigga runs towards Duke at full speed, he leaps at the creature, which was conveniently near the ground. Duke Fishron quickly notices Zigga, but it was too late to dodge his attack, Zigga tries to get a good hit on Duke when it doesn't notice him. Duke pulls out one of his tricks again, looks like this time it's defensive, the fish blows a bubble surround it. Zigga uses all of his strength to pierce the bubble with his Breaker Blade, he almost got a hit on Duke, but the bubble negates his attacks easily, then Zigga got knock off the bubble. He didn't take too much damage but Zigga was infuriated by Duke, he punches the ground and shouts: "Dammit!" in rage. The other two witnessed the attack in shock, they couldn't have expected a better defensive attack from Duke FIshron. Bilas tries to observe the monster from afar, he soon comes up with a way to ambush Duke in his head: (If I am right...). Bilas warns Shaks: "Quickly! Charge your bow! I bet it has to remove the shield if it wants to attack us", "Ok, got it"-without hesitation, Shaks charges his bow and aims towards the fish, Bilas still carefully watches the fish: (This must be the way, any second now...). As soon as Fishron dismissed its bubble shield, it aims its dash at Zigga. Bilas instantly shouts: "Now!", Shaks shoots a swarm of arrows at the creature and makes the creature scream: "Bullseye!"-said Shaks, Bilas follows up: "Lots of them...". Duke Fishron received major damage, it quickly changes its attention toward Bilas and Shaks. Duke dashes into both, Shaks and Bilas each dodge to another side, Duke Fishron rises up and spins quickly around the two. The loop Duke made starts to create Razorblades, cornering both of them into one spot. Bilas and Shaks double-jumps out of the circle and escape Duke's deadly attack. Luckily, if that was Zigga, he wouldn't make the escape like they just did. Shaks shoots plenty of random arrows into Duke again, it then looks at Shaks and prepares to dash. Noticed the situation, Bilas warned Shaks again: "Watch out!", in desperation, he runs toward Duke but it has already dashed away. Shaks heard Bilas's warning, but it was too late, the monster has already attacked. Shaks tries his best to dodge the attack, suddenly, a rock rises up and blocks Duke's dash. Zigga comes in clutch and uses his Quake to save Shaks. Bilas quickly arrived and asks: "Are you alright?", Shaks answers: "I'm okay, that was close. Thanks Zigga". "There's no one Zigga can't save"-Zigga smiles confidently and answers. Everyone looks at Duke Fishron again: "Did we do it?"-questioned Shaks, Bilas still doubt it: "I don't think so".

Duke Fishron screams louder than before and knocks everyone down. The surroundings become darker as if it's going to be a storm. Duke violently dashes toward Zigga, the large Terrarian tries to block the dashes. Strangely, Duke disappeared. The confused Zigga looks around and then he looks up. Duke reappeared above him, it was teleportation! Zigga quickly jumps aside and Duke Fishron dashed into the ground: T-Teleportation? What in the world is this beast...". The monster quickly gets up and teleports away. This time, it aims at Bilas. Bilas dodged Duke by dashing to the left. After it missed, Duke teleports behind Bilas and ram into him fiercely. Bilas tries to dodge again but he wasn't fast enough, Duke hits Bilas. The monster continues to dash again, the injured Bilas tries to stand up and escape Duke. As he stands up, Duke finishes Bilas with a powerful dash, knocks him far away. "NOOOOO"-terrified by the scene, Zigga and Bilas both shout and run toward Bilas. The Duke doesn't aggro the team and tries to recover from the battle. Shaks looks into Bilas's injury:
"Are you okay? You need to heal"
"*coughs* No, you need to- *coughs* kill it"
"No, we need to help you. Please, don't die..."-Shaks shows desperation in his eyes, he can't just stand there and see another person dies.
"Looks like there is no other way"
Zigga pulls out a healing potion, this one seems to be larger than an average potion. With such a fatal attack, no healing potions should have healed him fully.
"Zigga, please... You can't-"-Despite Bilas's words, Zigga still pours the potion into Bilas's mouth. Strangely, the wounds start to heal themselves, Bilas slowly recovers.
"It's... healing me, h-how?"
"It's a rare healing potion that I was given after a mission. I took a quest and that was to clear out a part of the dungeon, it was submitted a weird man in a blue hood and a strange mask. He gave me this potion and said "Take this potion, it will help you heal even with the most fatal wounds. I believe you will need it". Since then, I always keep this with me". Bilas tried to stands up, but he falls down again: "Don't stand up, you still can't move. Stay here, I have a plan". Zigga turns to Shaks, Shaks looks back into Zigga's eyes and nods.

Zigga and Shaks discuss the plan, they figured out a way to end all of this madness once and for all. Duke Fishron meanwhile is trying to find the group, Shaks fires an Ichor arrow into Duke, its defense got lowered again. Duke Fishron targets Shaks, while it was flying towards, Zigga, waiting for his chance, slashes through the flying monster. Combine with Duke's speed, it just took tons of damage. Duke Fishron aggros on Zigga, it dashes into him. Instead of trying to dodge, Zigga rams into Duke. The monster suddenly teleports away: "Dammit! Did it just sees through my strategy? (Shaks should have fires his arrows when I was holding Duke back)". Duke reappears behind Zigga and knocks Zigga away. Zigga gets up quickly and goes into full-defense mode. He screams loudly and uses his Breaker Blade to strike down into the ground. Large pillars rise around Zigga, protecting him from Duke's dash, but it left only one hole. Duke teleports above and dashes downwards, Zigga uses all of his remaining power to block the attack. Duke teleports at the path that led to the one hole that Zigga didn't block and dashes into Zigga's defense. He blocks the attack but without enough energy, he got knocked back. The dash managed to break all the pillars around Zigga. Duke bounces back from the dash and is ready to attack Zigga again. Suddenly, an arrow hits Duke Fishron and out of nowhere, Shaks appears and shoots a Hellfire arrow and blows him away from Duke.
Recall the plan: Zigga has got an idea to use Shaks's "emergency arrow":
"Shaks!"
"Huh?"
"Do you still have that arrow we were talking about?"
"Ummm... you mean the Chaos arrow [My original idea]? What are we going to do with that?"
"It can be very useful if you want to flee the battle quickly but... looks like we're going to use it for the complete opposite reason"
"What? You mean like... attack it?-Shaks feels worried
"I know the only person who can pull this off has to be the best archer I know. Please, do this for all of us!"
"I... I get it!"
"That's it! Now... do what I said. You have to teleport on Duke and use a powerful arrow to paralyze it. Then we'll use the time to attack it as much as we can."
"I guess I can do that..."-Shaks sounds concerned
"No! You absolutely can do it, right? C'mon, you must say "I can do that!".
"I can do that!"-Shaks speaks more confidently
"That's right! Now go out there, I'll draw its attention and you do the rest".
Shaks's shot launches himself high into the air, Duke is paralyzed, unable to move. Zigga and Shaks begin the finishing blow, Shaks awakens his power and grows a pair of wings using the water from the storm. He equips his other bow: Daedalus Storm, with the Holy Arrow combines and the storm that is happening, Shaks shoots an arrow down and initiate a powerful attack: "Take this, Sky's Judgement", four arrows randomly appear from the clouds and rotate around Shaks's arrow with a trail of white lightning rains down Duke Fishron. Meanwhile Zigga raises his Breaker Blade, charges for a strong attack. Duke Fishron arises and tries to dashes away. Suddenly a net holds Duke back, it was Bilas's from afar: "Oh, you ain't going anywhere"-Bilas mocks the creature. Zigga finally uses his power to strike the ground one more time and shouts:
"QUAKE - EARTH'S BLADE", a blade made out of rock rises below Duke. With both attacks coming from above and below, Duke Fishron is locked between the two and has no way to escape. It screams one final time and became skewered fish. It has been done, the monster of the seas, Duke Fishro, a hideous abomination, has been defeated. Shaks landed down perfectly:
"We... did it, we've won, WE'VE WON"-Shaks shouts in relief.
"Wow, that was the most intense battle I have got in a long time"-Zigga sits on the ground, huffing and puffing.
Bilas walks to the other two: "Welp, we did it, we've *coughs* wo-"
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine, and by the way. Shaks, how the heck did you just do that?!"
"Do what?"-Shaks sounds confused.
"That water wings thing with the Sky's Judgement"
"I don't know, my mind kinda went blank"
Bilas and Zigga look at Shaks in silence, then Zigga just ignores it: "Whatever, we won. Let's celebrate back at the guild"
"Yeah, but, maybe you should check on your sword"-Shaks points into where Zigga did his final attack.
"Ah yeah, that was the second time I use that attack, my last sword seems to broke after that time so this one should be... fine?"
Zigga's Breaker Blade splits in half from the attack, it couldn't handle such power:
"Looks like that one isn't strong enough either"
"What should I do, I don't have enough money for another one!"-Zigga begins to freak out.
"Hey, look!"-Shaks points at Duke's body "What about using Duke's scales, it seems pretty strong, and I know a forger that could make you a new one"
"Really? Thank you!"

The heroes headed back to the guild and bring a part of Duke to confirm their victory, the entire guild can't believe what they are seeing. They did get the remains of Duke Fishron. The toxic fluids seem to be more powerful as the fluids actually empower Duke's soul to the maximum. As promised, Shaks leads the team to the special forger in the Aquatic Depths, the forger said about how powerful a weapon can be with Duke's soul and its scales, so he decides to forge the Briny Baron, a brand new weapon forge with the power of Duke Fishron. The forger also makes another weapon called the Mycelium Katana, a katana dedicated to Bilas, that and the Briny Baron have been forged as presents for saving their village. Zigga can now use Quake - Earth's Blade without his sword constantly breaking. After this event, they headed to the Jungle in order to find the source of the toxic fluids. The Briny Baron becomes one of the legendary weapons that have been given to Zigga's next generations. What will be his next adventure, we'll see about that...

Last edited:
Bonus Story I: Library Walker and the great story.
(POV: You are the Library Walker)
You walk around, after complete reading Zigga's story, you decided to go to take another book from the shelf. Strangely, you can't open the book and the book doesn't have a title, you take another book, this one has something about a warrior with two legendary weapons, but the page is blank at the warrior's name, you decided to ask the librarian (You are normal text, The Librarian is bold-underlined):
"Hey, uh, something is wrong with this book, it's blank"
"What, oh this one, yeah, most of the thing inside you can't read"
"Why?"
"Well, you see, there are books that have been blocked under the vision of who didn't read the origin, or the thing happened before the book's event, basically you have to read the right books, these books have information about the God's Betrayal Mayhem, which ALL legendary heroes participated in that event, you are holding one of them, the other book is also about one of them, that's why you can't open that one"
"So, where is the book about that event?"
"You see that large floating book surrounded by an aura of lights in the center, that one is the book"
"WOAH, that one is even bigger than your weapons and attacks dictionary, I thought you put that for decoration"
"Heh, I know right, it has been divided into chapters so don't worry, though there is a lot of chapters. I'm not sure if you can read all of it"
"Yeah, me too. Have you read it?"
"I've never intended to read back all of these books, but I'm sure you would, and you will like it"
"Well then, I'm going back home"
"Why the rush?"
"Don't worry, I'll be back soon. I just remembered that I have stuffs to do at home"
"Ah fine then. Welp, see you around"
"Thanks"
You say goodbye to the librarian and decided to return home, tomorrow you will return here, again.

Last edited:
Story III: Cera Sumat [AlchemistNPC Mod] and the deepest of the Shadow Abyss.
For long, a battle between the Unholy Monsters of Hell and the Divine Creatures of Heaven was happening, the two sides has a leader, both of which fought each other for generations after generations, though this time is different, The Holy Judgement of Heaven creates a special blade, can only be held by a fearless warrior, and that warrior's name will be the blade's name. this would be a way to defeat the Underworld, they sent people to find that warrior. At last, they found that warrior, but at the same time as that is happening, a different force joins the battle, or more like to end it. Shadow Abyss, the darkest, most unholy place, when comparing it to the Underworld is like shooting a Last Prism beam into a bunny, with the creatures lurking within the darkness of the Abyss in both Heaven and Hell, even Terraria itself as well. Afraid that these creatures will take over both Heaven and Hell, they decided to work together, unfortunately, the Underworld only have unholy and hellfire while Heaven has more of an element advantage, but they aren't as powerful, at last, the two agreed to use the holy warrior as the way, because they believed that the warrior is strong enough to take this mission, they called him on the meeting between the two.
The warrior's name is "Cera Sumat", he walks in a large hallway, one side is the hellish red of the Underworld, the other is the divine lights of Heaven, as he walks closer to a door, similar to the hallway, half of the door is either Hell or Heaven style of decoration, he pushes the doors and walks into the room where he will start his legendary life.

Behind the door, he sees a table and four people, God of Heaven and Lord of The Underworld with the High Prosecutor of Hell and Grand Judgement of Heaven, all four seems to wait for Cera, “Cera, you here! Take a seat, and we’ll discuss.” said so from Heaven’s God (normal is for Cera Sumat, Italic is for GoH, bold is for LoTU, underlined Italic is for GJoH, underlined bold is for HpoH):
"Wait, what? Weren't we suppose to have a fight?"
"Ah yes! The battle... Things have changed before you're here. You see, we have a new enemy, and I'm afraid that we can't take it down alone."
"It?"
"A new opponent has stepped into the battlefield, and they are stronger than all of us. Both the Underworld and Paradise have numerous portals connecting to our dimension, and it's coming from... the Shadow Abyss"
"These monsters are the shadows, they've viciously killed our man"
"What?"-Cera said in fear, his eyes' pupils shrink: "Why are they here again"
"Again?"
They have attacked Cera's village as well as other places before, more specifically a few years ago. They've also attacked several big countries"
... After everyone notices this, the League of Heroes, or at least them before there was a league, came to the battle, they push the shadows, back to their dimension and locked them in there. The portal to that dimension has been destroyed after the battle. Then, they made a league, and promised that they will protect this world from any danger."
"... The battle between them and the shadows caused many damages to the world and many portals around Terraria"
"These things really flipped us, it destroyed everywhere it stumbles across
"
"I believe that your sword can help us."
"So, you mean I have to fight them, but how? Do I wait or something?"
"Go straight for it, or more correctly..."
"You have to go into the Shadows Abyss
" They both said.
"Wait, wait, wait, isn't it will be more efficient if yo-"
"Send an army to fight against them, I knew you would say so, I thought that we will wait for the portal to open, but it will become bad soon. I wasn't expecting this to be the way, but I guess it will be better..."
"The portals only accept a certain amount of power, one as of right now will only accept 5-10 of our soldiers, it will only ignore this if the one came through is a shadow, it will break when there is too much power going into it. But, it will only break when there is too much power going in, but when the power comes through, it will then start counting, that's mean no matter how much power you have, you can at least enter the portal ONCE"
"So I have to fight all of them, but I don't have enough power"
"No, you definitely have the powers. Only when you believe in it, you can defeat this terror"
"I... I'm not sure"
"But... to save this world before it becomes chaos, you have to do it"
"Yeah, you're right, I have to, that was my dream, to save this world"

Cera's dream was to keep this forever peace. Everyone in the room smiles at Cera, supporting him for the battle, they all agreed on this strategy. And so, Cera Sumat approaches the portal with the hope, of stopping the shadows from destroying his home, Terraria. The portal is located at Cera Sumat's village, all those memories of when the shadows destroyed his village came back to him, seeing what they have done to his village, which is now fallen into the darkness, a giant hole in the middle of what suppose to be a village, the hole is the portal that links straight into the source of these monsters, he jumps into the hole, he falls into what seems to be pitch black, he stands up and look above, as expected, the hole closed and even broke itself, it can't handle Cera's power of light, he then look around and saw a large purple beam of light, "That must be it!" Cera's said, he sprints closer to the light and sees shadow figures coming out from there, the shadows run towards Cera, Cera swings his sword on the shadow, some have been cut in half, the stronger ones have a line of light on their body, suddenly Cera turns behind and says: "Shine", the line on the shadows becomes brighter and then explodes, the shadows are all dead, Cera's sword has the ability: "Curse of Light" that allows his attack to leave a line of light the enemies body, weaken them and he can make the line explodes, causing a great amount of damage. With those shadows out of his way, he now knows what he must do, he approaches closer and saw an altar that shoots the beam up, he must destroy that altar, suddenly a voice echoes around the pitch-black void: "You seems like a powerful warrior...", Cera looks around and shouts:
"Who are you?"
"Very well, I will answer that question. My name is Abaddon [Shadows of Abaddon], the ruler of this dark dimension, what is your reason to be here?"
"I'm here to end your invasion!"
"Invasion? Heh, I don't call it an invasion, I call it... an expansion, your dimension would be a great place for darkness to consumes, it has a powerful source of mana, nature here also great... for power sources. I will use your dimension as my first step on expanding to others dimension"
"You bastard, how many dimensions have you destroyed?!"
"I don't know, several" as Abaddon's line goes, portals of other ruined dimensions opened around Cera Sumat. Angered with the brutality of the shadows, Cera said in silence:
"Monster..."
"Next... it will be YOUR dimension."-he speaks with confidence.
"SHUT UP! Our land will never be yours, I will protect with my life!"
"Can you prove that to me? That your dimension should not be mine. I have seen your abilities just now, and I must say, you're a bit stronger than the ones we killed in heavens"
"I have sworn to everyone, with this blade, I will stop you and your monsters. Just wait and see, Abaddon, your invasions will be stopped"
"Hahaha! Confident, I see... Well then, I'll give you the honor to die from my most powerful creature: The Void Leviathan [Elements Awoken], let's see how you will survive his power. Some see him as a monster, but I see him as my greatest knight"
The void starts rumbling, a giant armored worm crawls out from the darkness. The Void Leviathan has awoken and now the altar is blocked by a magical force field, "In order to break that force field, you need to defeat the Void Leviathan!", the creature screams and a great battle begins.
Instantly, the creature dashes towards Cera, he manages to dodge the attack, remains untouched, Cera turns back to Void Leviathan's body, he slashes through the creature's long, armored body, making a few segments cursed with the "Curse of Light", Void Leviathan turns its head back towards Cera, it dashes back to Cera with rage, Cera shouts "Shine!", the segments he previously hit now have exploded, the damage cancel Void Leviathan's dash, making the head curves opposite to the direction that it originally intended to go towards. "How's that huh?" Cera said, Void Leviathan dashes towards Cera again, now it is faster than before. Cera was unable to lay a hit on the creature, suddenly surrounding him is strange purple flames shooting from multiple directions, Cera quickly dodge through the flames like a feather between the wind, he notices that Void Leviathan is nowhere to be found, behind him appear the long creature dashes towards, Cera looks behind, soon notices the threat, he jumps towards the opposite direction which the creature is dashing towards, he uses the situation to do a flip, slashes through most of the Void Leviathan's segments in mid-air, The Void Leviathan received a massive amount of damage, Cera stands on his feet, a loud voice echoes around the void:
"I SHALL CONSUME YOUR HOPE OF VICTORY, YOUR DIMENSION SHALL BE OURS", that is the voice of Void Leviathan, Cera is unable to perform the Shine attack due to lack of mana, but he still can move around without a problem, Void Leviathan flies above Cera, it curves down with great speed, Cera dodges the dash again, the creature changes its direction back up, while it is flying up again, its tail is within Cera's range, Cera swings his sword onto the tail, dealing greater damage than the body, then the tail shoots void spines, knocks Cera far away, while in mid-air, Cera shouts "Shine" again, the tail exploded, dealing even greater damage. After that, Cera got out of The Void Leviathan range for now.

Standing from afar, Cera sees the creature's broken armor on its body. Believe that this is the chance for him to end this once and for all, Cera runs towards Void Leviathan. The creature notices Cera, it instantly flies towards Cera, Cera did a jump, and so the creature flies towards Cera in mid-air. Unexpectedly, the Cera in mid-air was actually a clone. The clone not only vanishes when Void Leviathan bites it, but it also leaves an explosion of light that damages and blinds The Void Leviathan, the real Cera Sumat actually was on the ground, waiting to take his opportunity. After the creature was stunned by the explosion, Cera takes his chance and runs to Void Leviathan's tail that was near the ground, he swings his and a big slash of light came out as he shouts "Light!", the attack deals great damage to Void Leviathan, makes it shriek through the void that they were fighting in. The crystals from Void Leviathan's armor splatter everywhere in mid-air as the creature attempts to turn its head back to Cera's position. Soon notices the creature was preparing to attack him, Cera pulls out his last trick, he uses the crystals from the creature's armor that were splattered everywhere around him. He swings his sword at one of them, hoping the light from his attack would reflect around the creature. A shining beam of light bounces around the creature's body, continuously going from every direction until it lit up and fades away. The Void Leviathan receives a lot of damage, and around its body is stripes of the "Curse of Light", Cera finally has the chance to end this all. He finishes the creature with his final shout "Shine!", a big explosion went up, and Void Leviathan screams through the void. Cera with his face of relief walks away from the explosion.
From the smoke of the explosion, Void Leviathan dashes out and flies towards Cera. Unaware of this, Cera tries to dodge the attack, but it didn't work, he receives a large amount of damage. As he is lying on the floor, he looks into Void Leviathan, instead of the shattered crystals of the armor, he saw a black long body of The Void Leviathan as he is losing consciousness, a laugh echoes through the void: "Hahaha, so you managed to break his armor, impressive. This is the first time somebody managed to break his armor, but this will also be the last time as well. Even if you can get up, I'm sure that you wouldn't even stand a chance against him". Cera tried to stand up, he holds his sword and strikes Void Leviathan's body, which is standing still. The blade just goes through the segment, The Void Leviathan took no damage, it swings its tail and knocks Cera Sumat far away. Cera once again lies on the floor of the void as he is losing his consciousness again, his eyes slowly shut themselves and Cera drowned in darkness. Within the darkness that Cera is in, he saw a light comes up to him.

The light spoke to him as it is shining, a familiar voice came out of it: "Cera Sumat, it's not over yet. Wake up". Cera notices the voice: "Judgement, is that you?", he stands up in the darkness. "Not just her, I'm here as well", God of Heaven's voice echoes through the light: "Why are you standing there, you are not keeping your consciousness, wake up from that darkness. We are speaking to you through the sword's power", Cera speaks as he is feeling hopeless: "His power, I can't... defeat... it" he cries: "I'm not powerful enough to defeat him, I'm... sorry". Judge shouts: "Stop speaking nonsense, do not lose your hope, that is his intention". "Oiiii, Cera! Why are you losing! That blade could kill my man in no second. Why can't you kill that worm!" the Lord of the Underworld shouts from the back. Cera continues to losing hope "I can't save you all... I'm too weak, there's no way out of this place". Cera's body slowly decays away, at that moment, Judge snaps him back to reality: "Have you forgot what you're trying to save, your whole reason to come to this place from the first time. You're here, to save your home, the family that was yours. Isn't that why you fight?". Cera's memories came back. He remembered about his family, a beautiful life, where he's living in the dream. Birds were chirping, farmers were working. All of it fades away, with Cera's dad's last words: "Remember, a warrior has to stay strong at all times, his braveness, his dream, guides him through all the hard times. Run, and come back once you are brave enough, even though you already... have", "Dad? DAD!" - Cera screams into the fading picture of his dad: "no, no, NO!" - Cera turns his head down: "You're right, Dad, I have enough braveness to save all of you, I must not run away like I did" His hope came back to him, the darkness around fades out, bringing him back to the battle, his body stopped decaying and starts to recover itself. Before he completely recovers, the shade of Cera's Dad gives out his last words: "Now go son, RUN! And one day, you'll become the hero that would save our land. To victory and beyond...". Cera comes back to the battle from the decay, The Void Leviathan gazes its eyes back to Cera, it screams and continues to aggro on him. Abaddon was surprised: "You are still... alive? Why haven't you give up on hope?". Cera Sumat slowly gets up from the floor: "I will not give up on my goal, I will-", his sword begins to emit a large aura of light as he is rising from his despair: "-defeat you and-", Cera opens his shining eyes and screams: "-DEFEAT YOU!". Hell and Heaven looked from Cera's dimension, surprised by how powerful Cera Sumat has got: "So this is his true power, The Light of Cera Sumat" God speaks. The Void Leviathan attempts to ram Cera Sumat, it opens its mouth, ready to devour Cera again. Cera rushes toward the creature without hesitation, he slashes through the creature's mouth, the blade only knocked it back. The Void Leviathan took no damage, but Cera notices something, there are two big orbs far away from his position, he runs towards the nearer one. The Void Leviathan immediately chases after him, stopping Cera Sumat from reaching the orb. Seeing how the Void Leviathan reacts, Cera knew that his next targets definitely are the orbs, he tries to run as fast as he can to destroy the orbs. Suddenly, surrounding the orb are void runes, Cera is close to the orb, he outran the creature but he has to face off the obstacles between him and the orbs. The void runes explode and lots of void flares, Cera has to dodge all of the flares, his agility seems to be better than before, then a burst of void flares fly towards his position, unable to dodge these void flares, he was forced to use his sword, he draws the blade and slashes every flare in front of his eyes. From the back, The Void Leviathan stills chasing Cera, he has to destroy the orb quickly. He continues using his sword to destroy the orb, he swings through the orb many times, leaving a lot of "Curse of Light"'s stripes, it clearly shows how fast his attacks have become. Soon, The Void Leviathan appeared behind Cera, it opens its mouth, ready to consume Cera Sumat, "You have fallen for my trap" - said Cera with a smile on his face. Cera quickly dashes away from the orb, leaving the creature still raming towards the orb, as Void Leviathan's head approach near the orb, Cera quickly shouts "Shine", the orb blew up with Void Leviathan's head being knocked away. Taking this chance, Cera quickly runs toward the next orb, The Void Leviathan tries its best to get up from the explosion, despite taking no damage, it was still stunned pretty hard. When the creature already got up, Cera has gone halfway to the next orb, The Void Leviathan continues spawning the void runes on Cera's way. Cera easily dodges all the attacks from the void runes, but Void Leviathan decided to rush towards Cera with an immense boost in speed. "It's catching up to me? I have to be quick!" - said the panicked Cera Sumat, he has arrived at the next orb which he has to destroy, he continues slashing the orb with all of his power. Suddenly, to the left of Cera is The Void Leviathan's head, he notices it and tries to dodge it by dashing to his right, unfortunately, he can't escape the attack and received great damage. Cera quickly shouts "Shine", but the orb didn't fully blow up and The Void Leviathan has blocked the attack with its body. Cera's regeneration seems to be faster than before, a few parts of his body which received damage has healed from the impact, but many still haven't recovered from the attack. The Void Leviathan wanders around Cera as if it is waiting for Cera to get up and continues the battle, Cera Sumat rejoins the battle, the creature shoots void bolts from its body. Cera crouches and wields his sword above his head, around him appeared an aura that blocks all the coming projectiles. The Void Leviathan shoots the void bolts continually, leaving Cera Sumat no chance to evade this attack, eventually, it stopped, Cera takes this precious chance to run towards the unprotected orb, The Void Leviathan quickly do a whip attack with its tail, releasing a spray of void bolts toward him. Cera evades this attack by sliding below the upcoming void bolts, by doing so, he has approached the orb faster, and then he does a slash through the orb. The Void Leviathan rams toward Cera, then he quickly makes to orb explodes once again. The creature has finally shown its true self, a giant phantom worm behind the broken armor from before, The Void Leviathan screams and it began ramming Cera continually without any rest in between each dash. Cera dodges and slashes the worm at the same time, he also utilizes his other attack like the projectiles that he can shoot from his sword, he then decides to shouts "Shine" and blew up the creature. From the fading light of the explosion, The Void Leviathan still survived the attack, it knocked Cera Sumat far away again, as he is flying from the knockback, he saw the orb has spawned in his direction. Cera takes this chance to reach the orb and redirects him towards The Void Leviathan's head, he then slashes through its mouth and shouts "Shine", the explosion knocked him back to the orb and The Void Leviathan away from him, he concentrates all of his power into a great slash at the orb. The orb can't handle the power and exploded, Cera begins to fall down from high above. "FOCUS!", a voice reached to Cera, then he tries to concentrate his power, before he hits the ground, he somehow has formed a pair of wings behind his back and flew up. Cera can't believe this, he tries to stabilize his flight since this is his first time actually flying around, "WHAT?!" -Abaddon gasps: "The blade gave him the ability to fly?!", "He did it!" -God said, "Who teaches him to do that?" The lord was also surprised of this ability from Cera Sumat. "Woah, I can do this? Looks like you're in trouble now, big wor-", Cera notices that The Void Leviathan is gone, "Where did it go?" Cera asks himself and looks around, when he turned his head up, he saw the creature aggressively rams towards him. Cera dashes to his left, easily dodged the creature's attack, the wings also help a lot on dashing since it also improves Cera's speed by a lot. Cera remembered what he has to do next, he flies towards the second orb, The Void Leviathan spawns multiple void runes everywhere on his way to the next orb. Cera swiftly dodged all the attacks from each of the runes, he reached to the second orb without a scratch, he charged his sword again and destroy the orb-like he did with the previous one. From afar, Cera can hear The Void Leviathan's scream, he saw it dashes towards him with incredible speed, faster than ever. When The Void Leviathan reached Cera's position, it continuously rams him while he tries to dodge The Void Leviathan, Cera got knocked around sometimes when he tries to escape the attacks. Finally, Cera falls down to the ground, he has suffered from the extreme damage that The Void Leviathan dealt with him, when he tried to get up, he saw around him is the body of the creature, from above, The Void Leviathan can see Cera slowly losing the battle. In his mind, Cera once again sees his homeland, he wishes to see this view once again, he tries to focus his power and think about his objective, which is to save this land from the hands of the shadows. He grinds his teeth, his eyes begin to glow brighter than when he awoke his power, he holds tight his sword and shows his final ability. The Void Leviathan dashes down to Cera, he jumps high into the air, the creature continues to dash upwards and open its, preparing for its victory, quickly, Cera slashes through the creature's mouth, it still tries to devour Cera, the blade went through its head, the creature screams, rumble the void that the two were fighting in. Cera prepares for his final blow, he hovers above the creature and shouts: "This is my final ability", Cera inhales and then: "Dance of The Blade: DIVINE", he dashes multiple times through the creature's body, throughout many different segments is the "Curse of Light" being inflicted on them, Cera appeared above the Void Leviathan again and slashes through the creature's upper segments, splitting it into half. Cera lost almost all of his power, The Void Leviathan just hovers there, it can't move anymore. "How... How can this be?" -Abaddon said, standing in his palace located in nowhere: "I... I WILL KILL ALL OF Y-", "NO, YOUR HIGHNESS" -as Abaddon was about to rage, a voice stopped him: "It's... It's me, your highness, Void *coughs* Leviathan..."
"My warrior, what have they done to you?"-Abaddon said.
"I am using this last power to tell you, do not commit war on this dimension, I... I can feel... it. There are many warriors like this one that I'm fighting, they're willing to save their world, with great... Determination... We can not win this war"
Abaddon looks down: "Void Leviathan..."
"You! Warrior..."-The Void Leviathan said to Cera.
"Huh?"-Cera looks at the creature.
"I respect you as a warrior, you never gave up on your hope, I wished that everyone can be like you... Finish me! You.... have won the battle"
"You're..."-Cera stops for a moment, but then he smiled "I can't believe that a monster like you have a will of a true knight. You really are more than a giant worm"-Cera wields his sword: "Goodbye..."-Cera and Abaddon said together.
Cera used his last power: "Enlightenment!", The Void Leviathan blew up, splattering shadow flames from its phantom body, leaving only its fading souls, dying with a warrior's spirit and a monster's body. Cera slowly walks towards the altar which he tried to destroy since the beginning:
"He was a great warrior, always stand by me."
"I can feel that in our battle".
"Fine, I will not invade your dimension anymore, I will retreat my army"
"So... you changed your mind?" Cera stands on the altar of darkness.
"A king should know who not to fight, there must be more people who are willing to save their world like you. My guts tell me that we'll eventually lose, even if we have taken over your dimension. Plus, I respect you. We won't fight your dimension."
"Thank you... You really could have been a great king, Abaddon"-Cera stabs into the heart of the altar and the void is starting to fade away.
"Before you go, can I ask? What is your name, brave warrior?"
"Cera Sumat".
"Cera Sumat... I think I know what we'll return to you. Hope this will make up for our damage to you."
"Something you want to return?"
"Farewell, Terrarian"-Abaddon's voice slowly fades away.
After the void fades away, Cera is greeted with the familiar place in his heart, his old village, as if nothing has happened. "Cera Sumat, you did it! You saved us all, we will kill the remaining shadows."-God said from the light orb. "Wait!"-said Cera: "They'll retreat soon, you don't need to do that. Can I return this blade now?". Judgement reminds him: "This weapon has borne your name, Cera. You can keep it for the rest of your life". "Then, I shall bring peace to my world with this sword". Cera Sumat lives in his homeland, everyone starts coming back to his village, after all of his hard work, he got what he truly wanted. Cera Sumat and his younger generations get to communicate to the otherworlds whenever they needed them, Hell and Heaven didn't have any war since and the world is in peace. The End.

Last edited:
Bonus Story II: Aftermath...
In a strange place, a knight awakens within the darkness. He stands up and looks around: "Where... where am I? Am I... dead? I can feel an incredible pain all over my body". The knight takes off his armor, it seems like the armor is broken with cracks everywhere. The knight's body is revealed with scars everywhere around his body, clearly shown that the man has been through a very tough battle with someone. Then, he remembered everything: "These scars... yes, I remember now! It's, Cera Sumat, he... defeated me... After all of these years, I, The Void Leviathan has been defeated by a warrior from the Terraria dimension". The assumed Void Leviathan starts questioning himself: "But, I have been a worm for so long, why did I return to this normal human form? And, where am I? In The Underworld? No, I can't be... The Void? But I died there" The man looks around the strange darkness, he can feel that this place definitely can't be the Void between worlds, he spotted a light. Without any other choice, he walks toward the light without any hesitation. When he reached the light, glitters of light start appearing around him, then they gather around, forming into a shape of a human. Void Leviathan draws out his broadsword, it looks fairly basic without any special design: "This blade, it probably means that my power has been reduced significantly. What should I do?". He began to freak out, but he still managed to stay in a defense position. The light began to talk: "Don't worry, wormhead, I won't kill you", The Void Leviathan notices the voice: "This voice is familiar... you... you must be-". The light finally united into a proper humanoid body: "Yes, I am Cera Sumat".

The Void Leviathan gasps: "So wait... you're... you're Cera Sumat? The one who KILLED me? The dumb Dance of Light attack? YOU?!", Cera pulls out his sword by gathering glitters of light around him: "Watch your mouth, I can kill you right here right now, you know?", The Void Leviathan retreats his blade and back away: "Hey hey hey hey... Sorry sorry sorry, chill, don't just kill me! I was just overreacting. I mean, who wouldn't? Seeing the same person who just killed you like... what day is it?", "The day after our battle"- Cera answers. "Hmmm, not as long as I thought it would be, but you get the point right?"- The Void Leviathan said. Cera lets go of his sword, when the blade falls to the ground, it bursts into glitters of light again: "I suppose, you just woke up after all". The Void Leviathan arms akimbo: "So, where am I?", Cera answers his question: "You and I are in Cera Sumat, the blade", The Void Leviathan seems confused: "Huh? The blade is named Cera Sumat as well, so wait, we are within the same weapon that slayed me? How is that possible?", Cera explains to The Void Leviathan everything: "Your physical body was destroyed yesterday, your remaining soul which hasn't been destroyed is stuck within my sword. Also, I am not the Cera Sumat that you saw, I am his subconscious, to be more precise". The Void Leviathan begins to understand everything that Cera Sumat's subconscious said, he puts his hand on his chin and looks down: "I get it... so does Cera Sumat knows about you and all of this?", Cera's subconscious answers: "I believe that he doesn't know any of this, mainly because he just got this weapon".

"OK then"- The Void Leviathan said, he seems worried as he is looking away. Cera notices this: "Are you... thinking about Abaddon? Don't worry, we won't do anything to him and his dimension", The Void Leviathan replies: "No, I'm not thinking about that...", Cera said again: "Clearly, you're lying". Void Leviathan seems a bit frustrated: "Ok fine, just a little. But I'm also thinking about whether should I leave this place or not", he turns back and notices that Cera is sitting on a couch with a table in front of him while holding a cup of tea. "Huh? Where did you get that?"- Void Leviathan asks, Cera giggles: "This is my personal place, I can do whatever I want, do you think that I would just stand here 24/7? Well, maybe you should try to find another chance to redeem yourself in this world", then he continues to drink his tea. The Void Leviathan looks at Cera again, then he smiles: "I will stay here". When Cera Sumat heard that, he almost dropped his cup of tea and replied: "Huh?", The Void Leviathan says continue: "Yes, I will stay, I want to help you, Cera Sumat. I will leave once I feel like my power is completely recovered". Cera was about to deny but seeing how Void Leviathan is reacting, he then replied: "Well, maybe you can stay, it won't cause any problem anyways".
The Void Leviathan said: "Thanks, Cera", then he thought to himself: "Abaddon, I will come back, just you wait".
The end.

Last edited:
Story 4: H.I.V.E Project (WIP)
Chapter I: A new area!
The toxic fluids just keep coming! It has infected and mutated many creatures, several of them are hostile monsters. With the recently created abomination named Duke Fishron, many people set to travel deep into the jungle, hoping to find a way and stop it all.

The Duke Fishron has been defeated by a team of warriors: Zigga, Bilas, and Shaks. Each of them gained fame and recognition, though they don't need such popularity, they were happy that they had saved their homeland. Like many other adventurers, the team continues to travel into the jungle, trying to stop the fluids from infecting and destroying nature.

After over a month, they've found various scrap metals, strange equipment laying around specific areas of the jungle. Though every day is almost the same, one thing is for sure that they've found a rough direction of those clues. Unlike many others, this day, something different is about to happen...
Zigga and Shaks woke up early and met on the surface of the dense jungle, they head towards the hole within the jungle and continue their "investigation" on this bizarre toxic (Bold texts are Zigga's dialogue, Italic texts are Bilas's dialogue, Normal texts are Shaks's and others dialogue):
"Hey Zigga, I'm kinda bored, when can we find these weird fluids?"
Zigga bumps Shaks's head, an "Ouch!" comes out of Shaks's mouth while Zigga fiercely says: "Don't give up yet! We're getting close to solving this!".
Shaks lets out a big sigh: "Ehhhhhh... Fine, I don't like killing these bees anymore"
Zigga tries to motivate Shaks: "C'mon! When we're done, we'll be able to save everyone. And we can get a lot of fish for you!"
Shaks looks at Zigga with an excited face: "What? Fish? How many?"
Zigga looks back at Shaks with a smile on his face: "Hoho, a lot, I would say. Those will be the best fishes you've ever had"
Shaks shouts: "Yes!!". The two start heading down the underground of the jungle via a bridge, built by previous travelers. Shaks asks a question: "Hey Zigga, how long have we been finding these fluids?", Zigga tries to remember: "Hmmm, I'm not sure. Maybe Bilas will know", their voices echoed within the cave. Shaks then notices that Bilas isn't here, so he asks Zigga again: "I see... Wait, where is Bilas?" as they walk to the actual underground jungle. Suddenly, Bilas appeared to the left of Zigga: "Zigga, there's nothing around that can harm us other than some Hornets and Man Eaters"
Shaks jumped from the sudden appearance of Bilas and trips, on the other hand, Zigga just replied with "Good job" as if he expected it.
Shaks breathes heavily: "Where did you come from?"-His face showed how surprised he was.
"Ah, Zigga told me to inspect things before we head to the underground jungle, he didn't tell you about this?"
Shaks looks at Zigga while he just says: "I forgot to mention that, oops. Hehe..." and scratches his head.
Shaks gets up from the fall, seriously inhales, and then exhales: "Don't. Ever. Do that. Again"

The team continues going forward, the place they last were is kinda far from the entrance, proving how long they have tried to solve this strange event. Bilas calmly said to Shaks: "Heh... so how are you now, Shaks?", Shaks still shows frustration: "I ALMOST had a heart attack there. Did you think that was funny", Zigga smiles: "To be honest, that was hilarious. You should have seen your face back there", Shaks shouts "ZIGGA!" back while Zigga himself shows his enjoyment. On their way to the wild, they came by an abandoned area, it's like a big arena mined out for camping or a boss battle of some sort. The team soon found out that they've fallen into a trap, through some of the entrances leading to the area, Hornets, Jungle Slimes and other creatures came out, surrounding all three of our heroes. Zigga and Shaks pull out their weapons, alerted by the loud wings of the hornets, Bilas attempts to return to the team. "What is this? They've trapped us!"-Zigga said, unexpectedly, a hornet approaches behind. "Watch out!"-Bilas warned Zigga, he used his hook to hold the hornet, Zigga then immediately slash the hornet. The hornets start rushing toward Zigga, suddenly, a bunch of arrows accurately hit all of the hornets. The arrows were Shaks's, so Zigga gives him a thumb up. Meanwhile, Bilas focus on the Man Eaters, he easily kills all of them by cutting the vines connected to the creatures. A big swarm of hornets flies toward Shaks and Zigga, Bilas stopped to help them out, he used his hook again and managed to tie them all in one spot. "Use something that can explode, I can't hold 'em"-Bilas struggles to warn Shaks because of the tough hornets trying to escape, Shaks knew what he had to use, he pulls out his Hellfire Arrow and shot it into to clutter of hornets. The hornets busted into pieces, but a new problem has arrived. The slimes finally caught up, some try to attack Bilas from behind. Bilas turns back, he throws his knives into them, creating enough force to knock them back, as fast as he could, he draws out his katana and kill all of them in one cut. Zigga attacks all of the slimes further away from Shaks, one thing he didn't notice is the nearby Man Eaters rise from the ground and try to catch Shaks. Shaks is surrounded, Bilas arrives just on time and throws a smoke bomb, blocking the vision of the monsters. As the smoke went out, the Man Eaters lost track of Shaks, "Hey vines, guess who it is?", the Man Eaters look up and see Shaks, he shot multiple Hellfire Arrows and blew all of them. On the ceiling is a lot of Man Eaters and Hornets, Zigga looks up and said: "Looks like this trick will help this time", "What are you going to do?"-Shaks asks. As he is asking, Zigga swings his Briny Baron down to the ground, the Typhoons discs instead of exploding on contact with the ground, bounce off the ground, back and forward, constantly slashes through the Man Eaters. "You didn't tell me that you can do that!"-Bilas said, "I don't know, I learned that recently", "Zigga! Watch out!"-Shaks shouts when a Man Eater is approaching Zigga, he shoots a fire arrow into said Man Eater and light it on fire. The Man Eater retrieves back to the darkness of the vines, but the fire remains, revealing the ignited creature, Bilas threw a throwing knife into it, finishing the rest of the monster. The remaining beasts flee from the battle, Shaks exhales: "That was a close one!", "You did good there, Shaks. Alright then, let's clean up". The ground is full of stingers and vines, the team loots the items, they look forward to making some money when they came back home. Our heroes continue to wander through the dangerous wilderness of the jungle, expecting to see the source of the toxic fluids.

Bilas scouts for the team, he'll spot out dangers, and report to Zigga before engaging the enemies. While Zigga and Shaks are talking, Bilas found a strange signal of mana coming from a wall. Bilas walks out from the darkness, "Bilas? What's the problem?"-Zigga said, "I just found something strange, there's a signal of mana over here..."-Bilas said, then he runs back to the wall, Zigga and Shaks look at each other, both of them knot their heads and then they follow Bilas. The three arrived, Zigga asks: "Where is it?", "It's right here!"-Bilas answers, "But I don't feel anything"-Zigga said, "Oh, that's probably because Bilas has a high Hunter level, Hunters usually can spot out an aura of mana from faraway-"-While Shaks is talking, Bilas interrupts: "Yes, that's correct Shaks, but the fact that I have to get this close to the wall really concerns me. Whoever is behind this wall is very good at hiding this large amount of mana". Zigga walks toward the wall and said: "Well then, let see what it is...". Zigga makes a bold decision, he wields his blade, Bilas tries to stop him: "Wait Zigga, I think you shouldn't-" but then Zigga still bashes the Briny Baron into the wall. The wall breaks, revealing what is inside. The smash creates short-lived dust, blocking what's inside for a bit, the three waves off the dust to take a look behind the mysterious. Inside the wall were some strange inhabitants, they wear clothes that seem to be crafted from more natural materials rather than normal cloths. Soon realized, they must be dryads, one of the legendary races from long ago.

All of the dryads who were minding their own business like selling stuff or just walking around turned their faces towards the trio, and then everything falls into chaos. Some of the dryads scream and run away, one of them said: "Ho- How did you know we're here!?". Zigga is confused about what is happening but Bilas and Shaks panic: "Wait, we're not bad guys!"-said Shaks who feels bad for what they've done. Soon enough, dryad guards run toward them, armed with spears, swords, and armors, they've mistaken that the team wants to fight, a battle is about to happen if no one makes clear of this manner. Zigga was about to attack, he pulls out his Briny Baron again, but Bilas grabs Zigga's arm: "Wait, don't attack, we can solve this without violence". When the guards are about to attack, someone shouts: "STOP!" from a distance. All of the dryads turn back and look up, a beautiful woman levitates toward the crowd, around her are leaves floating around in some sort of aura, everyone draws attention toward this person meaning she must be the leader of this place. The guards walk away as she is approaching: "What is all of this?", she then looks at the three: "Who are you guys, and how did you find out this place?"-she said, Bilas walks out of the trio, removing his hood, then he apologizes: "Sorry miss! We were just walking by when I accidentally found out a mana source from your place, it just that this dumbhead doesn't listen to me"-he said so as he is pointing towards Zigga, Zigga then replied: "Hey, it wasn't my fault!", Bilas angrily says: "Oh yeah? Who broke down this wall while being told NOT to?", Zigga then continues to argue: "What was I supposed to do there?! Maybe it can give us new leads? Also, you found out this in the first place!", the two angrily look at each other while Shaks tries to cool them down: "Hey! Hey!! Stop fighting guys! Now is not the time". The lady laughs lightly: "Hahaha! You guys are so funny!", the three confusedly look at her.

Zigga jokingly laughs back at Bilas: "Hah... I think I was a bit too angry back there", he pats Bilas's shoulder: "Sorry pal". Bilas sighs: "Yeah, it was my fault, after all, I found out about this place". Shaks feels relief: "Phew... glad that nothing happened", he turns to the lady: "Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll leave if don't mind", he and the team turn their back. But the lady grabs Shaks shoulder, Shaks along with the others turn back, the lady waves her hand, wanting the team to stay for a while: "No no no, I'm glad that we finally have a guest for so long. Why don't you guys stay, this place is great, I promise!". Bilas attempts to deny: "Well, we're kinda busy these da-" but Zigga interrupts: "Hell yeah!". Bilas advises Zigga: "But Zigga, we're trying to do our jobs here!", Zigga tries to convince him: "C'mon, it's just a day or two. Plus, we've been stressing a lot lately, why don't we relax for a while. It'll be great", Shaks also wants a break: "Yeah, he's right. Let's relax!". Bilas sighs: "Ugh... fine. Just a day or two", Zigga and Shaks both shout: "Yay!".

The team went for a nice walk around the small underground, "Wow, this place looks very nice despite being underground"-Shaks complimented, the lady replied: "Thanks boy, we've polished this place for years now. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, didn't I?", she stops in front of the three and starts her introduction: "My name is Palnette, the 4th leader of this dryad's town", each of the three also introduced themselves: "Zigga. Some people called me Giga Zigga cuz of these bad boys"-said Zigga as he flexes his muscles and the size of his body comparing to the others, Bilas pushes Zigga aside: "Alright Zigga, I think that's enough.", he turns to Palnette: "The name's Bilas, from a mushroom village somewhere near the sea. It's a pleasure *whispers* except for what just happened *stops whisper* to meet you", he grabs her hand and kisses it in a true gentleman style. Palnette retracts her hand: "Ah Bilas, you don't have to that really", her face shows a bit of embarrassment, "No no no... I was told that's how you greet ladies"-said Bilas. Shaks gets his turn: "And I'm Shaks, the best archer of the merfolk's village", "Booo... You're lying!"-said Zigga in the background, "Hey!"-Shaks turns to Zigga, Palnette giggles, Shaks then speaks again: "Alright, MAYBE not the best, but I'm great nonetheless. Great to see you", Palnette replied: "It's great to see you, too". Palnette and the trio continue walking down the town's streets "So what do you guys want to do here in our town. There's a lot of things here!"

"Ah yea, maybe there's some good food here?"-Zigga thinks of food first, as usual. Seeing so, Bilas instantly gives a smack into Zigga's head: "It's been minutes and you already think of food! Didn't you had breakfast this morning?", Zigga replied: "Yeah..., but what if there's actually good stuff here, you never know...". Palnette laughs again, but she soon notices Shaks, he's probably wondering something. Palnette asks him: "Oh, Shaks. What are you thinking about?", Shaks soon replied: "Since I've arrived, I've been wondering. How did lights get down? Like, it actually feels like we're in the jungle above right now.". Bilas also notices this: "Hmm, you're right. How did lights get down here? It feels so... natural. Minutes ago, we were traveling in dark caverns within the jungle, and now, it feels like we're in a completely new area". Everyone in the conversation looks up: "Ah, I think I know why"-Palnette responds: "Our first leader used a type of vine that has a symbiotic relationship with our jungle's tree: Rich Mahogany trees. These vines help the trees that can't reach sunlight by connecting themselves to bigger trees and borrow the sun's magical properties. Though it isn't as effective as normal sunlight, it is the least the trees can get. In return, the trees will give back the vines the other necessary things that the vines can't get. Interestingly, these vines can reach the roots of the trees and continuously go down into the caverns if they were nicely taken care of. They would still shine down here, thanks to the first leader.". After hearing Palnette explanation, Shaks can't help but be amazed, Bilas is also impressed: "Interesting, the dryads are really good at plants, I see...". Zigga returns to the group with skewed fish on his hands and simply said: "Uh huh...... What are you guys talking about?". Bilas turns to Zigga and sees him with his food: "What the...? Didn't I tell you not to buy things?!". In Bilas's anger, Zigga responds naturally: "C'mon dude, they had skewed piranhas, you know how much I hate them? This is what you get, cursed fishes!... But honestly, they taste quite good. Maybe I shouldn't hate them as much...". Bilas sighs in disappointment, "I'm tired of you now, Zigga... Hey Miss!"-Bilas speaks to Palnette, she asks: "Huh, umm... What can I do for you?". Bilas took a moment to thinks: "I reckon if the dryads have been creating a society like this in different areas, wouldn't there be researchers and stuff, you know...", "Well, actually. I'm not really good at these but... Yes. There were many researchers and scientists who wish to create more advanced technologies. I think some of their researches are available at the library". Bilas nods and slowly walks away from the group: "I see... Well then, I'm rather fond of reading so don't mind me. I'll head to somewhere quiet now", "Eh? You're staying with us?"-Shaks asks, "Nah, you guys do whatever you want, I'm off". Zigga just looks blandly into the leaving Bilas: "Welp, he's off, as usual..."-ZIgga naturally takes another bite. Shaks continue to ask Zigga: "Soooo... What're you gonna do?", Zigga answers with his mouth, still chewing the food: "Huh... I'm not sure, haven't thought this far". Shaks becomes quite concerned about Zigga: "Erm... maybe you should start with putting those skews down", "Hey! Not you too... At least let me finished". Shaks stands there, thinking about what he should do next. He then thought of an idea: "Hey! How about this...", Palnette asks Shaks: "Oh, what do you need?", "I'm an archer, and dryads live in the jungle. Wouldn't that mean I'd want dryad's help at archery?". "Umm... we do hunt, but usually we'll try not to disturb other factions in the jungle"-it's quite understandable, dryads wished peace for the jungle in the past, they've made peace for lots of places before. Shaks asks Palnette again: "So, there would be firing ranges, right?", "Naturally"-Palnette smiles as she clearly understands what Shaks want. "YES!"-Shaks screams in joy, he can't resist the chance to finally meet the best hunters of the forest: "So, can I go there?". Palnette looks into his glittering eyes, she nods and smiles: "Of course! Feel free to! We'd always train our people the ways of archery. That's what the dryads do best!". Shaks quietly celebrates: "let's go!", Palnette then leads the way: "Alright, if you want to, I can show where it is". Shaks instantly answers: "Yes, please!", Palnette looks at Shaks happily. Zigga still got left behind, he starts becoming confused: "Hey, hold it! What am I going to do?", "Umm... I don't know. Knowing you, you'll probably end up in another food stall"-Shaks answers. "Welp, I guess you're right. Have fun, then", "OK, I will". Everyone leaves, each of them enjoys themselves in different ways. Bilas takes a stroll in the library with interesting books, Shaks continues to improve his archery skills with the help of the dryads, Zigga...well, he doesn't do much, just being his usual self in the dryad's town.

Within the chamber of books and shelves that is the library where Bilas is currently exploring, he is very amazed at how big it is. Dryads still dedicate their work and research to their descendants without the need to resurfacing the lands throughout the decades. He soon finds himself interested in their weaponry. Biological weapons, powerful spells, great contraptions, etc. All of them have been used within the dryads last war, which justifies and created a peaceful Terraria. (The Titan War...? Interesting...)-curious about this period of time in Terraria history, Bilas walks toward the library's history section. (There should be something about it here...)-he always believes that everything deserves a book of his own, that's why his first thought is going to find a book of sorts, or at least, a document writing about it. While looking through the books on the shelves, he turns to his right and saw a man, seemingly appeared out of nowhere. Bilas got scared right off and got loud: "Wh-What the!-"-in the middle of his gasp, the unknown man silences him: "Sshh! Quiet in the library!"-he speaks quietly. Bilas exhales in relief and takes back his cool: "*coughs* Sorry, I didn't hear you coming. Heh... And here I am, a ninja who was supposed to be silent...". The man gently laughs: "It's quite understandable, we ARE in a library. That is the sacred silence of it". Bilas then asks: "Umm, can I ask... Who exactly are you?". The dryad introduces himself: "You only need to know that I'm the librarian of this holy palace" at one glance, Bilas can see a noble person, dress in a very gorgeous-looking set of clothing and a pair of glasses, which suits his profession. Whenever he meets these kinds of people, Bilas wouldn't like their speaking too much, though it seems this librarian is more humble and friendly, yet serious. Bilas thinks to himself "(Hegh... I wouldn't say it's a palace...) My name is Bilas, Truffle and Shinobi"-Bilas responds. "Ah yes, everytime I went to a truffle village, I wouldn't notice you guys in the vast field of mushrooms. I guess shinobi does fit you truffles"-The librarian makes a joke about Bilas and the truffles, Bilas facepalms and nods while thinks to himself: (Of course... Everyone I met must have some form of jokes about truffles, like "It can talk?!" or something, meh... Oh! Maybe I can ask him!)-Bilas thought of an idea: "Ah, so if you're a librarian, I guess you might know what I'm looking for. Can you help me?", the librarian formerly speaks back: "Of course! I haven't seen many interested in history these days. It's a pleasure to help you!"-talk about an overtop way of speaking, but Bilas continues to use his help: "Err... Anyway! I want to understand this event called 'The Titan War'. Do your library happens to have any documents regarding it?". The librarian adjusts his glasses, he seems to get more serious than before: "Ah yes, 'that' event. Heh... it's a wonderful story and a brutal war at the same time, a battle between a man's greed and his army and allies of justice, sought to protect the entirety of Terraria...", "...It's also the last moments of the dryad race... or at least that's what they want us to think". The librarian looks back at Bilas and lets out a smile of impression: "Hmm, you sure do keep an eye out for details in your reading. Fortunately, there are a few books which do write details about this battle..."-the librarian uses his elbow to bash into a shelf accurately, by doing so, a book fell and the librarian catches it, (Wow, that was... surprisingly impressive!). "Actually, this tale has been told back to me several times by my dad, it was truly a story and a half, I must say. Maybe I can retell it to you instead". "I won't mind, it's a bit refreshing actually. I haven't been told a story, cause' I'd mostly use books to treat myself anyway"-said Bilas. "I see..., we do have something in common"-speaks the librarian, then he clears up his throat: "Now pay close attention as I'm about to tell you the greatest battle in history":

"Long long ago, Terraria has been in the darkest era. Wars begin with countries that want money and powers more than ever. They invade lands, terrorize innocent citizens. Many wished to ends this act by standing up against the kingdoms, they demand freedom and peace. Though some may have gotten themselves out of their hell holes, others only deepen further in the abyss of despair. In North Terraria, some kingdoms have planned to help with revolutions of the citizens and workers, so they decided to create the League of Freedom, dedicated to freeing all of the people in need. Revolutions began to increase, everything looks very positive for the league. Meanwhile, South Terraria's situation seems to be better. Many countries stop wars for others and create peace for everyone at any level of society. Then one of them thought of an idea. The largest kingdoms: Imperium of Achlast, started a festival. Its goal was supposed to end the wars between kingdoms and share each other's technologies and improve them so that each kingdom can grow and put an end to this hell of conflicts. Every country loves this idea and many joined the great festivals, unbeknown to them, everything only gets worse from here. It was a great trap set by the Emperor, they can obtain arsenals of powerful weapons and technology while capturing most of South Terraria kingdoms, effectively killing two birds with one stone. Even more so, with his advanced military, he can easily ambush all of them. Everything was going to plan and everyone has fallen for the clever trap. Within a short amount of time, The Imperium of Achlast has become the most powerful country of Southern- No, the most powerful country of the entirety of Terraria. They call themselves "The Emperor of Terraria". The country's greed for power has never stopped, it wants everything, it wants to conquer the whole world"

"Of course, North Terraria is going to face this horrendous kingdom if they want to protect themselves. Suddenly, wars in the North start to dim down. Many begin to negotiate peace and offer the League of Freedom a chance to fight against this dictator. The league understands that there's only one way to achieve peace for all, they gonna have to fight for it! They quickly use their strength to free several countries that failed to realize the current situation and convince more people to join their league. Soon, they changed their name to: "The United Northern Terraria". The stakes are high, a classic battle between good and evil, North versus South"-the two start moving to a table at the entrance of the library as the librarian continues the story. Bilas finds himself interested in this showdown of the century, he raises a question: "It certainly seems like a big war, huh... But where are the dryads?". "Ah yes... The Dryad Race vow to protect the jungle from dangers. But the Emperor has become an enemy of the dryads, he and his Imperium inhumanly destroyed the forests and uses its power to fight against the North. Us dryads decided to fight alongside the League of Northern Terraria and try to stop the menace that is the self-called "Emperor of Terraria". The battle isn't just large armies jumping into the battlefield, it has become so large that both sides decided to use the most powerful units: Titans"

"Colossal monsters, Dragons, Giant warriors start to appear on the battlefield. Hence the name "Titan Wars". Unfortunately, our armies aren't as powerful as the Emperor's, so they have to strategically attack the enemy's base and disable the most powerful units that the Emperor has. This operation is one of the largest of its kind, they have to go in and destroy everything the Emperor has in order to lower the amount of enemy we're going to face on the battlefield. But, the mission is hard and extremely risky. In fact, even if this operation is a success, it will result in a great loss of soldiers. Despite being so, the dryads volunteered to be the ones to do it..."-the librarian pause for a moment, and Bilas questions him again: "So they took it?". "Yes... Yes, they did. Since then, the dryads have been known as a fallen race, a fairytale... they said. But the leader of the dryads wants to preserve some of us and marks the race as dead in order for us to have peace once again. The head of the league understands us and kept this a secret, everyone, not even the leaders of the United Northern Terraria, thought that this is the end of dryads. The mission was a success, our side has gained an advantage over the South... but at what cost...?"-the librarian starts to feel down and so, Bilas is satisfied with the answers: "Thank you... for enlightening me", the librarian grips tightly on the book he's holding and said: "No problem, it was truly beautiful to see what we've done for the peace of the world, isn't it?"-Bilas looks at the slightly sad librarian and responds: "Yes, and you should feel proud"-hearing Bilas's words, the librarian looks back at the truffle ninja as continues his sentence: "Your race has poured blood, sweat, and tears into protecting everyone from the danger, didn't they? What they've done is absolutely magnificent, so shouldn't you feel proud and happy about it?". "Heh... I guess you're right"-the librarian silently speaks and caught Bilas's attention: "What did you say?". The librarian instantly changes back to his fancy talking version: "Nothing of your interest. Now I'm sure you'll be interested in the rest of the saga so why don't you bring this book back home?"-he then throws the book into Bilas for him to catch and walks away. (Huh... rude!)-Bilas catches the document writing many events in the Titan Wars and looks back at the librarian as he responds: "That'll be 2 gold, by the way"-Bilas got jumped by the price of his book. "Now, I hope you enjoy today's history lesson, Mr. Bilas"-but of course, Bilas does owe him this time: "Once again, I cannot thank you enough for this offer. To hear such an amazing story from the local himself"-the librarian turns back to Bilas: "No need to thank me. It has been a long time since I've told a story to others. But now I have work to do, so excuse me". Bilas stands still and looks into the book which holds dryad's last and glorious moments. Then he suddenly remembered that he needs to buy the previous books: "Oh wait! I need the others"-so he rushed to the last sections. As soon as he begins running, the librarian instantly gets mad at him: "Hey! No running in the library!". Bilas stops immediately and turns back to the angry librarian: "Ehehe, sorry! Ninja's habit!".

After hearing the story of dryad's past, Bilas walks out of the library. The seemingly giant labyrinth of books and paper got shrink back to a normal entrance of a shop. He got himself some decent researches in case he needed to expand his arsenal. Up until then, he just jogs around, expecting to spot either Shaks or Zigga. When he walks through some sort of playground, he saw Zigga playing with the children. Zigga is doing the tricks he learned to the kids, and all of them was amazed by what he's doing. Suddenly, a boy asks Zigga with your typical child's voice: "Can you do that bubble thing again?", "Ah, but didn't you already saw it?". The others also speak up: "Can you show it again, pleaaaase?" and Zigga got convinced: "Oh, alright then! Look closely, cause' I won't do it again!". Zigga blows a bubble out of his mouth and then asks: "So, does anyone has something for me to use again?", then a girl walks up and hands him a fairly large wooden cup: "Why don't you use this? I already drank the juice inside of it". Zigga zoned-out and thinks (Eh? Wooden cup...? This place is weird...), but then he snaps himself and ignores it. He shrugs and said: "Meh, whatever". Zigga proceeds to do the trick, he carefully puts the cup into the bubble and tells everyone: "Alright, stay away, kids!". Everyone backs off, including himself. Zigga concentrates, and then he snaps his finger. In an instant, the cup explodes, but instead of blowing into pieces, it deformed into a disk instead. The wooden disk landed on the ground and all of the kids screams: "WOAH!", another boy picks the disk up and said: "Hey! Let's play with this cool new disk!" and the others also joined the game. When all of the kids run off, Bilas approaches Zigga: "Playing with the kids again?", Zigga responds cheerfully: "Man, the kids love me here! Ya see what I just did?". Bilas calmly responds: "Yes, I did... And I must say, Zigga, that you have some nice stuff that you can do. Maybe you should use 'em in actual battle?", "What? You haven't seen what I can do with those tricks? It's not for entertainment purposes only, ya know?!", "Ah yes...! We'll see...". Zigga then asks Bilas: "By the way, have you seen Shaks around?", "No, I haven't. I was about to ask, too". Suddenly, Shaks appeared out of nowhere, flying towards the two by swinging a hook to the nearest tree. A girl playing with the children points at the flying Shaks: "Look, someone's flying!", the whole group turns to him and shouts: "WOOOOAH!" one of the kids said: "Is that a monkey?". Hearing the kids, Zigga and Bilas look at an airborne Shaks. While flying, he shouts at the two: "Looking for me?"-but then he starts to fail at the landing. He facepalms into the ground near Zigga and Bilas and comically gives a thumbs up while his face is still buried in the ground. Bilas ironically says: "Having fun?", Shaks hops up and rudely says back: "Shut up!"-and he points at himself: "I'm a better archer than before now... I think. Did you see what I just did?", at which Zigga jests at him: "Yeah, you was swinging... like a monkey in the zoo we went to last week. Actually, I take that back, you're better than a monkey!". Shaks gets mad at Zigga, he climbs on the buff Terrarian and pulls him down: "I'm a merfolk! Not a monkey! Stop joking!". Meanwhile, the beautiful Palnette walks into the playground Shaks just flew at: "Done messing around yet?"-her voice draws the three's attention. She gloriously approaches our heroes, Bilas goes into his thinking pose: "Man, why is it that every time she appears, it looks so wonderful!?". Shaks gets off Zigga's back in the amaze of Palnette sudden appearance, she approaches Shaks and warns him: "Please, not all archers can exactly use that perk without injuries, you know? If you're not careful, you might not be alive right now", Shaks scratches his head and talks a bit nervously: "A-Ah, I'll remember what you said". Bilas comments on Shaks's performance: "You look like some kid who just got his hands on a new toy", and Shaks feels down: "E-Eh, I wonder what he might have got for you to compare him with me..."-but then he snaps back: "Um, anyway. Leaving my pathetic swinging action asides. I'll be sure to use this new arrow carefully, so you needn't be concern, Miss Palnette".

"What is this thing anyway?"-Bilas asks Shaks with his newfound arrow, the merfolk archer answers: "This is a hook arrow! It's a useful way to move around if you're in a sticky situation" "Wouldn't a normal hook works the same? I mean, I'm a ninja, and a classic "chains and hook" will work just fine". "Fehehe"-Shaks laughs in a slightly arrogant way: "That's where you're wrong. These arrows are faster than hooks. It's like a dash for archers! Plus, it's reuseable". "Sounds good! We won't have to pull you out of danger anymore"-Zigga speaks, then he soon noticed the books Bilas is holding: "By the way, what do you have there, Bilas?". "Huh? This?"-Bilas hides away the book in his small backpack: "It's nothing, at least, for now. It will come in handy later on. You'll see...". Zigga feels a bit jealous: "Come on now! You guys always have the cool new things"-he expresses a great dissatisfaction. "Hey now we're all here..."-the three turns to Palnette, "...Why don't we continue explore the town?"-the dryad leader says. "Ah! Good idea! You guys will love this place!"-said Shaks with excitement all over his face, he quickly takes off: "Let's go, Ms. Palnette!". "Hey, wait a minute!"-Palnette follows him, "I don't see why not? Let's go, Bilas"-Zigga runs after them, Bilas shrugs and walks to the group.

The four of them walks around the village and visits many places, they meet the creatures in the town, talk with the locals, etc. It was like an entire new world, forgein to them. One time, Zigga tries to touch a spiky jungle slime, and the others freak out. They went to a shop and found cool new weapons, Zigga tries on the beetle armor and shows off Bilas. The shinobi is quick to pull out the price tag that shows how expensive the thing is, Zigga feels sad immediately after. Meanwhile, Palnette shows Shaks some of the equipment and traps that dryads usually uses, and Shaks seems interested in it.

Last edited:
K, good story can’t wait to read another one
Holy moly you read all of the chapters? Thanks for liking it!
I'm sorry, I stopped writing stories cause' I just don't have time for it right now. I'm trying to find a good moment for me to continue writing, but for now, nothing coming out soon. Don't worry, there will be more.

Back
Top Bottom