OOC Stories of Raelm - Terraria-based RP

Yup.

Anyways...
-Halt is now part-robot. Thanks Entech
-Joesph helps out the dragon (yes I know her name is Lavin but that hasn't been revealed yet)
-Two people fall asleep

Thinking about that, neither Role-Play is doing good at this point (although slowly we're digging out of the hard beginnings with character developments.)

Also, Halt was such a success, the next one (although different name) I'll play as will be... just a human. Whether or not they'll gain items, powers, augments, forms, hell, even unlife or character traits, would depend on interactions! And any interaction that changes the human and probably won't break the laws (Rule of Funny/Rule of Cool can save the combos, tho.) will work.

Obliviously not there, though. Probably would use Raelm!Halt as a primary character by now.

I'm considering having my own villain faction here, now, it won't be the hunters like I have in calamity, but something that will bring with it a new world evil that can't be cleared with the traditional means, new magics, just a whole bunch of stuff.

Im kinda thinking the same, and it would take a campaign to defeat. Ima go write that in a sec

Btw is anyone running a campaign rn?

I had something planned about some powerful sorcerer summoning a bunch of bosses all at once... But uh...Don't think I can do that right now.

I'm considering having my own villain faction here, now, it won't be the hunters like I have in calamity, but something that will bring with it a new world evil that can't be cleared with the traditional means, new magics, just a whole bunch of stuff.
Also thinking of making one... and actually being the similar to Hallow - aka "good guys", bad intentions. Possible one? Faerie Organisation (Mind you, half of these are fairy-type Pokemon, some are elves, and boss itself would be... a mix of a Xerneas, the elf and the Cirno.

Also, nobody's running campaign right now, so you can. Just don't count on Halt yet (unless Program wakes up)

Mine would not hide behind good intentions, but yet, they wouldn't simply be doing it for no reason, and are quite powerful.

Mine would not hide behind good intentions, but yet, they wouldn't simply be doing it for no reason, and are quite powerful.
Reminds me of someone I know personally. I theorize that they would be doing it because someone victimized them, and because they were victimized, they victimize others because that's how they think the world works. A world that victimizes its inhabitants. Something like that. I could be completely wrong though.

I just got an idea from you, Halt

heccing shadow mons

that is mai evile teem

Also dark mons and commanders would be water grass and fire, and not shadow

Continuing on the Faerie organisation though.

The bosses will be three.

1 - High Fairy, Cirno the Strongest (Normal(beating her 1st) -> Hard(beating her 2nd) -> Lunatic(beating her 3rd))
2 - High Elf, Leodon the Nimble. Of course, troop size vary. Oh, and he has magic if you try to beat him as last of the trio.
3 - Xerneas itself. It'll be strongest when you beat him as last, but weakest when you beat him as first.

The look will rather resemble of pristine forests and natural lakes (opposite to Hackimenti), with breathtaking alpine views.
Fairies are pretty benign to start with, but only when undisturbed. When disturbed, give a few shots in a danmaku way, then flee.
Elves use grown ironwood to make their bows strong and sharp enough to scare any intruders, but can use shortswords as well (also krises).
Pokemon... self-explainatory, they're nursed to become fairy-types. Fair abundance of them indicates that either of the trio is nearby, as they love to gather near the Fairy Trio.

Back
Top Bottom