IC Stories of Raelm - Terraria-based RP

"Is there any wounds on them? We better take care of those first if there are. I have a few vitamin supplements to help sustain them if needed. About six left though."

What... this person? Sight... still blurry... I do not... remember anything... drat... I only... coil... no, snuggle... Strange arms...

((Snivy's snuggling on Beta.))

"Very well, we better bandage them up after disinfecting them. I'm running low on supplies though. Not sure how long it will lasts anymore."
*Disinfects the Snivy, and bandages any wounds*

"Yeah, I'm not waiting around. I'll go check things out."
*Gets up and starts walking to where the voices are heard A.K.A. the crash site*

"Lilly! No! They could be dangerous!"

Ow, ow, ow... wounds still hurt... Why I'm... hurt? What happened...? Ow... bandaging hurts... But feeling... better? Ugh, not sure why... I'm not tired... yet still hurt.

*Doesn't notice Murph's yellow text character yet*
"Hmm. Can you recall anything about this please? Maybe we can get you back to your family or guardian, or something like it."
(Him saying but me knowing nothing will be gotten from this exchange of words.)

*Sees the two people and heads over*
"Hey. Could you maybe... help me out with... something?"
*She seems a bit shy, and appears to be around 14 or so. Her hair is blonde and cut short, yet it's still easy to tell she's female*

*Sees the two people and heads over*
"Hey. Could you maybe... help me out with... something?"
*She seems a bit shy, and appears to be around 14 or so. Her hair is blonde and cut short, yet it's still easy to tell she's female*
"Hmm? Um... Could you tell us what do you need with help with, exactly?"
I can't... recall anything... - No... - Name- urk... no name too... I can't even recall... my own name.
"Must be some sort of retrograde amnesia. The impact of that... canister must have caused enough stress and trauma to lose memories. But I don't know anything about fixing it though..."

"Well... I don't have a map, but I can easily make one, if that would help in any shape or form. Would you want me to make a map for you?"

Suddenly, another portal portal opens up, blood seems to spray out of it, although it's quite dark, even for blood.

"Yes. That's would be nice."
"Well..."
*The map only has the crash site and surrounding area recorded.*
"That's from the amount of time that I've been here. Which is a short amount of time."
Suddenly, another portal portal opens up, blood seems to spray out of it, although it's quite dark, even for blood.
"Well, that seems like literal nightmare fuel."
Darn... can't remember my past... but I need to focus... right now, right here. - U...uh... name... me... at least?
"Um... What would you like to be named as?"

Soon after the blood stops someone comes out of the portal.
Cutie.png

He's also covered in that liquid that is presumably blood. The portal remains open.

"Oh... so you... can't... help us."
*Seems to be dissapointed, but also understanding of the situation*

"Lill! What are you doing!?"
"Cole. I was getting help."
"You sure? These people look quite suspicous..."
*The other person appears to be around a year older, and has brown hair*
*Notices the dragon*

"What is that!?"
"I'm... not sure."

C...can't concentrate... ugh, name... think... ugh, I have no... name... ideas. Just why? - No ideas... - Can't think of a fitting name... for me.

Back
Top Bottom