IC Stories of Raelm - Terraria-based RP

The dragon says something in draconic (Literally all of my characters know this language.), then looks at his cybernetics for a moment.

"... Well. This is easily unnatural. Even by my standards. Dilemma, if the Dragon attacks, how would we be able to halt their attack? But if they come in peace, how would we know?"

"If he attacks..."
*Takes out my sword. It appears to be an Iron Broadsword. And that's because it is*
"...Then I'll slay him!"

"Cole, please. Let's not show any signs of aggression towards it."

((And Ninja'd... shoot.))

"Well then if- [realizes] Wait! You can talk English? Well, I think you already answered that question. Er... Can we know who you are, please?"

Who's he... It's not familiar. I can't recall anything, even a single thing... and I have yet to be named. - Uh, what's going on? - I don't even have any clue... I woke just recently...

"Alright!"
*Puts my sword away*
"But I still don't trust that guy..."

"We don't have to right now. There's time for introductions later."

The dragon has no weapon to put away, in fact, you can't even see any weapons on him.
((Trust me, he's got plenty of weapons.))

Ugh, snuggling is getting so heavy, it's not fun... I'll need to wriggle out. Wait, what's iron sharpie?What it feels like? Can I touch? I get out, and try to get closer to it, I need to touch it... but how to use it?
((Iron Broadsword, mr. forgetful Snivy...))

"You don't need to be scared, I don't kill without reason."
((But money or the person just being annoying are enough reason.))

Back
Top Bottom