IC Stories of Raelm - Terraria-based RP

((Great... uh, did he forkbomb himself, though? Or is it just the sleep?))

Huh... what's this newcomer though? I'll think I'll just go there, curious. - Uh, hello! - I wonder what name has it. Not minding that lack of answers. Or that Program is still asleep, I think.

((He’s just asleep))

I stop, and look at the snivy
“...”
<<hello>>
((That message was transmitted, not spoken.))

((He’s just asleep))

I stop, and look at the snivy
“...”
<<hello>>
((That message was transmitted, not spoken.))
((Ah, explains that thing. Probably also Halt can see the transmitted message. He'll just think it's a telepathy for a bit.))

Huh, he doesn't seem to speak, yet I can... uh... make out what he's speaking. By some chance. It only can get better, right?
- Huh... how did you do that? - I don't understand... although it's only because I have barely any hang with the 'telepathy' or so I think.

Weird... mark of communication? Food? Uh... now that I'm thinking about it... feeling hungry too. - Eh... nope? Because I'm hungry myself. Also... how to use... mark of communication? - Yeah, still not sure. But if I'll be able to do that, then probably I might be able to be more reliant on this to... that thing.

<<...I don’t think you have one to use>>
Clearly this mark of communication thing isint related to the hackmenti pathogen.
I go back to looking for food

Huh... weird. Like there's none... indeed, none there. Crap, and I thought I could learn to do that... well, maybe I'll be able to somehow get around that, but for now it's pretty unlikely. Oh, and I was checking the chests for food too. Oupsie!

Uhm... does it matter now that she's pretty much surprised me? - Erm... food, hungry... (must eat it or I'll faint from hunger...) - I don't care if she doesn't understand last part, I guess.

"There's a chest I saw that was labeled 'food'. Try checking in there. In the meantime, I'll go out and gather some supplies."
*Leaves*

Oh right, forgot existence of labels. - (Uh, thanks.) - Feels a bit funny yet more natural to speak it. Although not the best way to talk with humans. Oh, here it is, food! - Hey, check it out! - Yup. I decided to speak like normal to the whatever thing I met recently and wanted food... and I was munching on food.

Back
Top Bottom