IC Stories of Raelm - Terraria-based RP

Lavin was just crying quietly, it was quite hard to notice and could've easily been mistaken as her sleeping.

Thartler seems to be the one who was disturbed by the cries. - (*What's even going on? I don't think I've met you before... well, except for one time I tried to comfort... aaand the lizard shocked my mind into fainting.*) - Well, 'he' was asking that to a dragon.

Last edited:
After having a lil' o feast, I guess I'll just return to my home, I guess... by running- WHOA! It felt like a... flash or something. Like it would've taken me a moment to go home, and i did it on blink! but I think I need to place them doors again, since they kiiiind of broke... But only for a short moment - I have to put my stuff together - like my psyche.

___
Thartler sighs, as 'his' attempt to calm Lavin had just happened to fail. - (*Drat, I never was a good psychologist...*) - 'He' would be right, but actually that's only because 'he' wasn't one at all. 'He' then floated around, but slowly. 'He' couldn't go too fast, or 'he'd' spiral out of control over 'his' speed.

Huh, again seeing things? It doesn't seem like interface or anything I saw before, even if strange. What it would possibly be? Ehh, nevermind, I'll just leave the home... putting stuff together can wait. But that thing? I dunno. Probably not worth it, but maybe could use some thrill?

((Yeah, but Halt has somewhat wider PoV (and he's not surprised due to his sight being natural. Actual human sight would be taken by him as strange one.)))

Hmm... seems like the evening might be coming soonish. Like really. Sun's getting a bit lower, plus... uh, probably there's still a matter of... well, that I want to learn to use the hacknet interface... even if it doesn't seem necessary now, who knows what use I'll have from it?

((Sorta regret having Lilly go out because now I can't have her interact with Lavin, and thus it looks like I'm ignoring a player (again) even though I can't interact with them due to our characters being in two different places. Sorry for the rant, just wanted to not have Def get upset that Lavin's being ignored again.))

*Still looking around for anything of note*

Thartler seems to be a bit of... curious why does she cry... just for the forsaken thought of 'his' memory of 'his' sister dying. Although 'he' tried not to cry, a small tear seems to form. - (*Uh... I don't know if I want to tell you, but...*) - 'He' stopped for a breather, maybe because it would seem traumatic? - (*...I had a little sister at some point, but then they...*) - 'He' then promptly crashed into ground, shaking from both fear and long-hidden sadness, not something 'he' used to feel before.

((He's saying about human sister, yet looks might tell otherwise, so...

Also somehow have to incorporate some behaviour shifts at that point, since even if Program won't tell it, Lavin probably could.))

Thartler was now thinking besides the tears that they have something in common. Both of them suffered when a sibling was gone. And both of them were powerless to stop the killers or death from claiming the souls of innocent. 'He' shed more tears, as it was excruciating now to even think. Yes, 'he' was deep into CRYING! The old wound had never healed... A thought flew by 'his' head. - (*W...whoever are you... I think... we may.... have something... in c-comm...mon...*) - At the last thing, 'he' was so much crying that 'he' barely managed to tell 'his' name (although 'he' intended it to be a last words 'he' said before his sister was murdered.) - (*Th...art-ler.*)

((The full text - Don't worry, Lea. I, Tharter, will protect you, even if it takes me a life, even if I have to go into hell and back. He couldn't even protect, as the "they" somehow disarmed him, before killing his sister, leaving him, heavily injured to his own fate.))

Thartler seems to be crying even more... - (*And... I sworn... to d...defend... h-her...*) - After that, 'he' couldn't speak anything. Reason? Crying drowning 'his' own words.

Back
Top Bottom