IC Stories of Raelm - Terraria-based RP

*I look up and see the 'falling star'* What's that? *I keep looking at the star, trying to figure out what it is*

"What the? Do meteors fall often here? Because the chance of me seeing that upon entering a world is very low. Hmm... I might go to Cotter about this."

*Two people are walking in a nearby forest*
"Are you sure we're not lost?"
"Absolutely, Lill! I've been using this map for ages!"
"Well, yeah, I know that. But look! You've been holding it upside-down this entire time."
"Wait, I have?"
*Checks the map, and sure enough, it is being held upside-down*
"Shoot, I have! We're lost!"

"Great. What do we do now?"
"I guess we just keep going straight until we find a settlement. Then figure out how to find a way back home from there."
*Both of them start walking again*
"This better work."
"Oh trust me! It will!"

((No, the person with blue text is not Murph. Both of these characters are kind of a replacement for him anyways.))

O...oow... w...where... w...who... w...what... happ...pened... shatt..tered... box... free? Per...son... un...known... I... don't... know, who...'s... she.

((Basically, you see Shiny Snivy.))

(His name is Joseph Caper. Though he hasn't revealed it yet)
"Saving a stranger can give you the most valuable ally, so yes. Come on, let's help the creature then."

"Shoot! I hear voices! Hide!"
*Grabs Lill and pulls her into the foilage*

"Are you sure we should be hiding? I mean, they could help us back to the village."
"You know how dangerous the wilderness is, Lill. It could be a creature posing as a human."
"But Cole. They could be a human."
"Yeah, but I'm not taking any risks. Don't want to die here."

Back
Top Bottom