IC Stories of Raelm - Terraria-based RP

((Nope, as in I don't mind.))

Aw crap. Why do the foxes behave that way. WHAT THING did I do wrong to it? I ran to it, and decided to stun it. - Sheesh, don't disturb, you might end up getting yourself into hackimenti and having me to hack the way to insert a drive into you. - And tool? A hammer, obviously.

((Yeah, he got kinda over-caring, as he thinks that the Zorua might genuinely get into danger. Also, Halt's a lot more agile and faster due to Volt augmentation.))

*The figure seems to have taken out a sword with electricity running down it while the smokescreen was up*
"...What was that all about? And who are you?"

Eeep! I could've almost thrown the hammer away. - Halt, the peaceful Snivy... just don't hurt me, I did nothing wrong! - Well, to be honest, I don't think electricity will hit me strong, but still, maybe I could give an explanation?

"...Halt ...that name sounds familiar, yet I do not reconize it. Perhaps it has to do with the alternate universes..."
"Anyways, I am not here to destroy you. In fact I need to ask you to do a favor. It's a... very serious one."

Huh, a favor? What the hell is this? - Um, what do you want... from me? I am listening and lookin'. - Like really, I can't seem to be... calm after this.

"Well, to be honest, I should've picked better wording. More like a request, and it's not important at all. But if you do find these, then the gods will imbrue power upon you and your friends, allowing you to gain more health and mana. Anyways..."
*Takes out an orb*
"This is a Time Orb. My friend is looking for these so he can use them as energy sources to power the time travel module on his ship. And I have came here detecting that they are all over this land. Something's telling me that the cave with the strange metallic room is worth looking into more. After all, I think you only touched the surface of it."
"These are not mandatory to get. Feel free to gather them at your own pace. And with that... I must go. My, uh... planet needs me. Or something."
*Runs off into the night*

What the hell is a Time orb? And the hell- oh, the same metal room as before? Weird... And what is that wicked concept anyway? I can only think of injuries, but not of health! I'll guess I'm returning home now.

Back
Top Bottom