Stories of You

LuciousTPK

Skeletron
Request are currently: Closed
Hello everyone I am Lucious the Phoenix King, here for you guys. I am putting up this thread so that you can request being in a story with a specific setting. Ever wanted to be locked in a temple, fighting aliens that are forever eating potatoes? Well you can now! Just ask me via conversation for a story of YOU!

Request Fill Out:
1: What kind of story. (Poetry, Short story, biographies/back story, ECT)
2: What is the jist of story, what kind of problem do you want to be put in.
3: Tell any other specifics you want in it.
4: You must be VERY specific on what you want (Its hard to figure out what kind of story you want me to write from just "I went apple picking and something happened." ;))
5: Please post your character name or tell me if you want me to use your username (or paraphrased version of your username) in your request.
6: Please only send request through conversations for two reasons, one is because i would like to keep your request secret to everyone else, just to suprise them in what you may request and so it wont spoil part of the story out in the open. And two is because i would like to keep this thread open for feedback, not request. :)

News and Features:
Check in every day or watch this thread for new stories of you and for new news!

Features:
Stories of you: Get your own story where you are the protagonist!
Add-On's: Ask me AND the user the story is dedicated to if you can be an added protagonist to a story that adds to a present story!
Sequels: Get a sequel to your story!

News:
In other news i may move all my clan threads on to here as i do not wish to really have to worry about multiple threads. That also helps my order of writing in...well order, if I only have to work on this thread.

As I have said, i am working on side projects with the idea of making these projects a reality that will be able to available to everyone in the request when they open again. These projects are full stories with chapters. With working on the code for spoilers (my knowledge still not to its fullest in that), and still testing how long itll take per story, ill likely rise a rule that ill only work on one full story at a time on the side of the other short stories, poems, biographies (back stories), and ECT.

The last thing is the new system I want to start and test on here as well. I dont want to open request and just close them for months on end because i cant write quick enough so i will be making a list (likely checking it twice cx) of request that flow in, and if i can keep up ill keep request open. The system works on a number system. Ill start with ten request being my maximum amount, once the number is reached i will shut down request. Ill then reopen them when i knock the number to seven or five (depending on the request ill be doing when i reopen the request.) If this system preforms well, then i should see that request will remain open for MUCH longer.

Welcome to the team Darthmorf! He is my new visual editor and with his help the stories will look much less bland than just blunt text!

SoY Team:
Writer: Me! (@LuciousTPK)
Editor: Stormconure (@stormconure)
Editor: Agent Zero (@Agent Zero)
Visual Editor: Darthmorf (@darthmorf)

And with out further wait, here are the stories!

Short Story of Darthmorf(@darthmorf) and Agent Zero (@Agent Bacon):
The room around Darthmorf was cold, his eyes were red from lack of sleep. The only thing keeping him awake was the constant thought of being so close to being finished with the project he was working on. His pupils dilated from the flashes of sparks of flames from his blowtorch and the electricity from the pieces of electronics he was currently working on. The room was silent aside from his constant working. He couldn't tell if a minute past or if an hour past, perhaps he had been there for days on end.

Darthmorf was part of a secret facility where we specially designed weapons and powerful items. Even though the facility's size suggested otherwise, he built it all by himself and remained by himself. He had built many items to help with this such as machines that welded and build things, machines that could test certain things for him, and machines for the purpose of being able to do things a normal lone human could not. Even though Darthmorf had them, he still considered them non-living and believes that he is alone which he preferred.

He had been working on a project for years now, four new war machines that would, in plan, trump all in combat. Each of the mechanical beast would be layered out in the finest metal armor, would hold the most deadliest weapons, and would do what ever he wanted. These plans lie on the desk next to him as he worked, each of the files so filled with blueprints, documents, and plans that each mechs had their own bulky folder. Darthmorf had been working day and night, the lab experiencing many failures and successes, and not having seen the sun in so long to do this. He sighed a sigh of relief and fell backwards almost asleep as he closed the panel on the side of what appeared to be a metallic skull.

"Finally..."He said as he backed away. He was to tired to take the mech piece away, the hulking metal being much too heavy to deal with right away, so he waited after calling in one of his bots to help take it to where it was suppose to be. He had intended to just close his eyes for a second and get up to go and look at his finally complete projects, but found his self jolting awake many hours later. His clock showed 11:23 A.M. showing his sleep was almost ten hours long.

He quickly sprang up, now ready for more work and ready to see his project and all its glory. He ran out of the lab and down the halls. His lab boots clicking against the metallic floor. He ran into a very large room where four large covers that covered very large armored pods. He pulled away the four covers, almost as excited as a kid would be on Christmas, to see his large creations through the pods' reinforced glass. There, in the pods, were his creations: Skeletron Prime, The Destroyer, and The Twins (being separated from each other.)

"Finally!" He yells to himself happily, his devilish smirk returning on his face. He started to review his plans. He was going to build these mechanical beast, sell them to armies and war mongrels alike to make a profit, but not give anyone the blueprints on how to build them so he could mass produce them. He would then continuously sell them to the buyers since they cant make there own. This would bring in millions and millions of platinum coins to profit his much larger projects.

He slowly walked back out of the giant room, down the hall, and into a computer room. The room was hardly lit, most of the light coming from the many monitors on the many desktops. He walked over to a much larger computer, the screen put together by eight monitors. He began to contact many potential buyers quickly, very excited. After a good five minutes, the brightness of the monitor dropped drastically to a very low dim brightness, same for all the monitors in the room and even the little light that lit the room, then all of it went back to normal.

He was use to the random power surges, and he even knew where they came from. The military, in the area his secret laboratories were built, had caught sight of one of Darthmorfs creations and saw its power. Ever since then they have been shooting missiles around the area and seeing what the vibrations would find, so they could find his secret labs, raid it, and build power weapons with his blueprints. Darthmorf had caught on to this idea quickly and built his laboratories walls in a way so the vibrations would go through with little resistance, so the military wouldn't think that a piece of the laboratory was blocking the vibration. But in doing this, every missile dropped, shakes the power supply around causing power surges and occasionally knocking the power out in some areas of the facility.

"We have lost power in a vital area, what do we do?" One of his bots said as he peeked his body through the door of the computer room.

"Just take some power from something less important but don't take it from my war machines or ill have you dismantled!" He said not wanting to be bothered right now.

"OK" The bot replied quietly and pulled its body out of the room. Darthmorf smirked happily at his exit and continued working. His message to the buyer was almost complete, many minutes passing. He was almost shaking in happiness until all the power cut off. The monitors and light that lit the room went dark, leaving only darkness to envelope his vision. He was no longer shaking in anticipation but in rage now, his anger overwhelming his body. He quickly pulled his goggles down and turned on the night vision setting and quickly stormed out of the room. His boot's small heels made loud clicking sounds against the metal floor as he angrily walked down the hall. Signs on the walls pointed to many different rooms, in his direction was the power room. Before he could reach the door, his anger was quickly switch to surprise as the ground began to shake and a large crashing sound could be heard behind the door. The sound was then followed by the screeching sound metal made when it rubs against other pieces of metal or finger nails on a chalkboard. The last sound there was a roar from something big, then silence as the shaking stopped after throwing Darthmorf to the ground. The emergency lights flickered on and the red alarm lights started their cycle along with the alarm sounding off.

"What was that!?" He said as he jumped to his feet and pressed his hands against the door. The doors were designed to open by themselves, but the facility went into lock down after the power was turned off. He slowly pulled off his goggles when the emergency lights flickered on. He quickly overridden the door and walked in. All the electronics that kept the power going were not even destroyed but gone, a large hole in the ground was all that left. He quickly walked over and looked down the hole. He could see chunks of metal and sparking electronics down on the walls of the hole. On the edge the bot that visited Darthmorf earlier was hanging on for his life to the edge. Darthmorf quickly pulled him up.

"Whats going on!?" Darthmorf blurted out at the bot.

"We are under power failure." It replied quickly.

"How!?

"Well i had to take power from some where, and everything needed power so i took some from a pod that held The Destroyer!" It said quickly scared by Darthmorf, "I didn't take any from The Destroyer I promise!" When Darthmorf heard this he threw the bot into the hole with anger and started to run back to the giant room with the pods. When he got there he could barely tell through the darkness but, he saw enough to tell that the pods holding the other three were destroyed and the one holding The Destroyer was opened do to the power being drained from it. The room was wrecked and large holes leading into the armory were on the walls that separated the armory and that room. He quickly walked into the armory to see almost all his weapons were in pieces, and the door that led outside, that looked like a piece of rock on the cliff it was located, was destroyed.

"Well that's just great, they got away!" He yelled to himself as he threw down his goggles. Many days past as he worked hard. He was creating three devices
to call the mechs back to his base, then he would use the computer to control them. He had made them to where he could control them, not planning on having to use it so soon. The blueprints for these devices were stored in the newly emptied safe. The three blueprints of these devices being all that was left in it.

He quickly finished the last one and smirked at his plan. The three devices sat in front of him. Each of them were designed for a specific mech and even looked like smaller versions of the mechs. There was the Mechanical Worm, the Mechanical Skull, and the Mechanical Eye. He quickly made his way to the control center, a small room with a large computer and a window that allowed him to look over the larger rooms like the armory. The window was a story high from the ground. He smirked and readied the computer to be used and push the button on each of the devices, causing the eyes to light up. The devices fell apart in his hands and a large explosion could be heard in the facility. He quickly activated the control program, but his heart sank when it couldn't connect to the mechs. A message appeared saying that the mechs weren't in the area, but the cameras showed other wise when he checked.

"But how...I programmed them...?" He mumbled to himself, then his eyes lit up in honor and horror at the same time, "Unless...these aren't the mechs! Of course! They are replicating them selves! There must be millions out there now waiting to be summon! But that must mean i cant controls these ones...and that means...oh boy..." He quickly turns to the door at a sound. A couple seconds of silence follows the sound before Skeletron Prime's prime saw runs right through the door, coming dangerously close to getting Darthmorf in the back. It sputters against the edges of the door after tearing it up. Skeletron Prime slowly retracts the prime saw allowing Darthmorf some room. He let out a sigh of relief, only for that to be disrupted by the rumbling he felt when he was at the power room door. He realized the imminent danger and quickly ran for the window. He covered his eyes as he broke through it as soon as The Destroy busted through the door and obliterated the room.

He landed on his back, the glass shoving into his skin. He quickly brushes off his back and gets up, his hand aching from the bad fall. He realized he had no time to move as he began to run again for the nearest door, the twins honing on his position quickly. He opened it and closed it. He smiled as he sat at the center of the hallway. It was suppressed by rocks outside the walls, making it difficult for the mechs to get in, and he knew this. He sighed and rested while trying to get use to the pain on his back before he felt the familiar rumbling. He got up quickly as The Destroy busted through the wall next to the door on one side, blocking it, then did the same on the other side. The Destroyer kept this up until but sides were closed up by his moving body. Darthmorf could feel him about to come through the wall next to him. He was trapped and hoped for a miracle.

The ground cracked around him, eventually breaking and causing him to fall through it before The Destroy can get him. He landed on the lowest floor, the room was the computer room. He had fallen on top of a computer, breaking a couple of his bones on landing as he slid off to the ground. He was slower this time to get up as he limped to the door quickly. He looked down the hall, seeing his room.

"I got to destroy those blueprints, the mechs are too dangerous..." He mumbled and limped down the hall. He could feel rumbling and hear explosions in the distance. He smirked to himself, feeling like a genius that the mechs worked and rebuilt more of themselves. He quickly reached the room and limped over to the safe and began to open it. He heard the mechs getting closer, so he began to hurry, his fingers shaking. He jumped and fell to his knees to an explosion behind him. He turned and saw The Twins and Skeletron Prime trying to get in, the room shaking with damage. The Destroy ripped through the room quickly, the lights flickering. He quickly continued and tried to open the safe, but right before he could open it the floor began to break open from the constant destruction. The mechs broke in at this moment and tried to end him but were moments too late as the floor broke open, sending the safe and Darthmorf down a dark pit. Everything went in slow motion in his eyes, all that could be heard is large rocks hitting water. After a minute of falling he felt water engulf him as his body crashed into the underground cave filled with water.

He quietly opened his eyes, only to cover them from the sun's rays. He sat up, his wounds stinging with salt water. He looked around to see he was on a very small island of sand. In the distance he saw the mechs fleeing the burning cliff that was his laboratories. The labs quickly collapsed down into the see as Darthmorf let out a sigh of relief and pulled out a syringe. He quickly injected the content of the syringe into his arm and threw it to the side, his wounds healing up quickly now. He saw a cave on the side of the cliff, the one he fell in that prevented death.

"Well at least they wont get my blueprints...they cant summon the mechs now, no one can. Now its back to the drawing boards with me..." He said quietly to himself, assuming the blueprints had suffered a watery death.

On a shore, near the facility, the safe poked out of the sand on the beach, its door blown off. The blueprints of the devices that summons the mechs poking out. A young terarrian man was walking by when he saw these blueprints in the safe. He gave a soft hum of curiosity as he picked them up. He observed them for a moment, then quietly put them in his pack and quickly trekked back to his home...
Edited by: Me

The day was bright above the workers. The sound of sizzling metal and debris was a consistent sound in the rumble of the cliff side. Zero was looking around in the debris quickly; such was the command of his commanding officer.

He worked for the Terrarian Secret Service. He was forced into this when the service took over his area in search of Darthmorf's laboratory. He was your average guy, wearing the armor the service gave out and boar a few scars from battles he was in. He didn't make many friends, having no respect for this government size power he was forced into. He also didn't like how he had no benefit from the goal of finding the lab, at least he didn't see any benefit in as much as they were allowed to tell him in the mission debriefing.

He was told to come to this area after a large explosion was accounted for there. It wasn't even one of the missiles they had fired at the area; it had blown up by it. Though they didn't cause the destruction, they jumped immediately at the opportunity to salvage what they could from the destruction.

Most of the lab has collapsed, blown up, or just fell into the ocean where the documents and experiments were assumed to have been destroyed. The grass and trees around the area of the lab were seared and blown over. The cliff side was nearly fully into the ocean, the side barely hanging on to the land it was connected to. This exposes warped and charred metal and sparking wires that dangled from the metal.
Zero shifted around the debris. He was bored and sure they would find nothing in the rumble. He quickly slid down the side of the cliff as he scanned the side of it only to fail at finding anything at all. He quickly stopped himself at the beach of the ocean and looked around at the base of the cliff. He could hear a sound similar to cracking glass under his metal boots. The sand hand melted in the flames of the explosion and heated parts of the fallen lab. He spotted a large piece of debris with odd looking objects on it. He walked over to make a closer inspection only to find it was warped metal that melted to a wall, though he did catch something in his vision under the debris just barely.

He struggled a bit to lift it since he had to get use to the heat of it due to the explosion and sun rays that it still has yet to cool off from, and it was very sharp and warped, making it hard to grip it correctly without getting cut or getting into an uncomfortable position. After I moment off pushing it to the side he gave it one last kick causing it to slide of what appeared to be a very busted door. The metal walling slid off with a grinding sound of metal on metal; the others could be heard talking from atop the cliff.

He quickly began to pry the door open the best she could only to have little success and leaving the door cracked up a little. Thought the opening was small, Zero was small and could barely slide himself in. Upon stepping in, he fumbled down a stairway right at the door that he didn't see.

When he reached the bottom of the stairs he released a groan of pain as he lifted his head up to look around. The room was dark and the only light that was present was the light protruding through the slightly opened doorway. He slowly stood up and ran his hands around the walls around the stairs for a switch. He found one and flipped it only to have the lights fail to turn on. He quickly turned on his flashlight and shined it at the room before him.

He could see large glass cylinders filled with a teal fluid and large shadows inside them. The room and tubes were anonymous and loomed over Zero. The room was still in one piece and wasn't really beat up though the power was out which he expected. The lab had many tubes and vaults with what he assumed to be reinforced. He walked over slowly next to one of the giant glass cylinders and looked at the connected dashboard and monitor.

He picked up a clipboard and looked at what it shown. It was a document on mutant experiments. The shadow in its glass prison was named Plantera. There were other vessels like these, but instead of exploring more he quickly called in his team to come and investigate through the communication system he had.

Days passed as he rested in his room as he usually does alone. He was sifting through his memories of what he saw in that lab. There was one that had no shadow and seemed to blend in with the teal slime that surrounded what may have been encased in the glass. A hulking circular shadow with little strands of nerve tissues dangling from the back of it like it was a dislodged eye. One of them was a large curled shadow, almost in a way a wyvern or arch wyvern would, just corrupted and sinister in a way. Then he remembered the shadow of Plantera, knowing exactly what that glass cell held after reading the notes.

Zero jumped at a knock on the door, getting quickly yanked from his memory back into reality. An envelope popped out of his mail receiver as the deliverer pushed the tray inward, causing the open end to appear on the other side of the door without opening the door. Zero quickly walked over and picked up the envelope, expecting some sort of call for a mission but the envelope was very wore down and wrinkled. The envelope was hardly sealed too.

"Someone was in a rush..." Zero mumbled and tore open the envelope to read its contents. The paper inside was even more worn out than the envelope. The letters were easily readable being very big, the sender's hand writing suggest he was a bad writer or was struggling even to put on word down given the jerking motion of the writing. Zero assumed who ever this was, was in trouble do to the poor condition of it all. He was curious on why he got this though, he never spoke to anyone, not that much at the least and he wasn’t any help to anyone. He kept wandering until he read the contents of the paper which revealed how such a choice was made.

"Meet me..." Zero began to read to himself softly. The sentences, if you could call them that, were very incomplete and only held barely three to two words. "...sun down-outskirts of base-about mutations." The note ended rather quickly there. After Zero heard 'mutations' he knew he had to go. He didn’t know why he had to go, it was just an innate feeling he could not understand.

Hours passed as Zero prepared to go, grabbing his pistol and a flashlight, unsure of what he would find at the other end of that note. He quickly made his way to the road, going a mile or two away from the military base for good measure. He slowly leaned against a tree and waited. About half an hour pasted before a rustling could be heard by Zero. He quickly aimed his pistol at the noise of movement.

"Ho whoa whoa whoa! Holster your weapon I’m friendly!" Said an unknown voice from the dark of the forest that shrouded anything that lay away from the road. Zero said nothing and refused the move his weapon's sight from the voice. Instead he turned on his flashlight and attached it to his pistol to see who said this. In the light was Darthmorf shielding his eyes from the light of the flashlight.

"Can you dim the light please?" Darthmorf said as he crawled out of the brush of the forest and next to Zero on the road.

"Who are you!?" Zero demanded while keeping the gun's aim on him.

"Darthmorf! I’m the one you guys stole my mutants from." He said quickly, but professionally as well. Zero paused for a moment, observing him. Darthmorf was pretty ok in his state of health, just very tired. The same could not be said about his clothing's condition. His lab coat and clothes were beat up and seared badly. Zero gave this thought leading him to believe that he was telling the truth and must have escaped what was on the military base's radar after the explosion.

"Why did you bring me here?" Zero said at first keeping the pistol up only to holster it after a few minutes of observing Darthmorf.

"The mutants, I need them back." He sputtered out.

"Well you can’t, I don’t know who you are and if you’re lying to me about 'your' mutants." Zero said stubbornly.

"It’s not about having them back as mine; it’s about destroying them before they awake them!" Darthmorf said quickly, obviously in a rush for some reason unknown to Zero.

"Ok, then tell me what happens when they do awake." Zero said, no intending to actually listen.

"T-hat..." Darthmorf pointed to the burning fortress that was Zero's base. The base looked like it was not holding well as shadowy figures flew around the base, destroying many parts of it. "We have to stop them!" Darthmorf said. Where Darthmorf saw disaster in the near future, Zero saw an opportunity to get away from his forced job there. Zero silently began to walk away from the area.

"What are you doing?" Darthmorf asked as Zero paid no mind in walking away.

"Getting away..." Zero said and continued.

"But the-"

"I don’t care"

"Bu-"

"Why should I help...?” Zero said, finally turning his head to Darthmorf"

"Because if they get into the world, we are going to have issues." Darthmorf explained vaguely. Zero remained silent and softly sighed.

"Got a plan?" Zero turns to Darthmorf slowly.

"They aren’t fully developed yet, they’ll return to the tubes to finish development, go to the tubes and activate emergency kill sequence." Zero simply nods and walks past Darkmorf, unholstering his gun as he made the trek back up to the base.

He awaited the base to go silent before he moved to the front gate. There were a lot dead, but no mutants, suggesting they were successful. The gate was bent badly allowing Zero to slip through. The base was in sparks with electrical devices littering the area. He quickly made his way into the base. The walls were mossy for some reasons on some spots, and the corpses had some sort of sap on them. He continued in deeper into the base.

"Now how are we going to find these guys...?" He mumbled and looked at the giant holes in the floor and walls. "Follow the giant monster holes...got it..." He mumbled and jumped down one, leading to a basement level of the facility.

This part of the facility was still somewhat intact, just very beat up. There was hardly any light due to the power being taken down. He quickly pulled his gun out and activated its light. He looked for the stairs for a while, but eventually came across a sticky door-it was covered in sap. He quickly tried to open it, which resulted in it giving way and collapsing into a room with no floor, causing him to fly forward down the hole as well.

When he landed he groaned and got up, looking around the room. This place was the green house level, specializing on actual living weapons of poison. The door was bolted and the room he was in was an equipment room. The little window on the door shown pollen from the poisonous plants covering all the halls and rooms. The door had painted symbols on it, danger symbols, alerting toxins in the air.

Zero did a quick scan of the room and looked at a busted locker. He quickly walked over and started to pick through the locker. He began to find random items such as pictures of the former user of the locker, clippers, a pistol, and a gas mask. Zero immediately took the gas mask and walked back to the door, putting it on while walking to the door. He curiously looked at the bolts, wandering how he would be able to open it. He gave it a kick just to feel out the door, but it simply fell over, causing the toxic particles to flood into the room. The door from was already broken apparently, making the door's bolts pointless.

He quickly made his way down the halls, taking in the surroundings. This place was hardly beat up but very over grown with moss and plants of sorts. He quickly made his way to the elevator and climbed in. He climbed to the elevator shaft through the elevator, assuming that the lack of power would mean a lack of elevator usage. He squint his eyes as he cut the lines, causing the elevator to plummet to the final level of the facility.

He slowly picked himself up; pushing through the pain of the many wounds he suffered from the fall. The slide down the crumpled elevator and his armor broke his fall. He looked around the room to see the pods he was looking for. The shadows in the teal fluid floated in them, attached to the tubes coming from the bottom of the pod. He assumed this to be their life support. He began to limp to the console that controlled all of them, stumbling from feeling light headed from the fall.

He eventually made it to the console and activated the emergency kill sequence, though an error appeared telling him to go and choose which he wanted to eliminate. Zero slowly limped around, priming all of the mutants for elimination, and quickly made his way back to the console. He tried again. The screen when green and almost immediately the creatures were all screeching.

Everything was going very well until the screen flashed red, telling him the life support tubes had disconnected. The ground began to rumble as he looked behind him at the tubes. The tubes fluids begins to glow green from the poison and with a large explosion, the mutants blew themselves out of the tubes. They had finished growing.
The shadows flew around the room, too quick for him to see exactly what they looked like, only occasionally see a vine or gill. The creatures quickly broke through the roof of the room and continued until the mutants blew out of the ground into the sky. The ground began to cave into basement level areas of the base. Zero began to dodge rocks quickly, trying to limp over the elevator shaft, though too late as a large chunk of the ground smashed the floor, blocking the entrance to the shaft.

He looked around but saw no exit. The large rock wall forming from the broken rocks formed in front of him and with one strike of a large bolder, the entire wall collapsed down on to the zero. Everything quickly went black; the last thing he saw was the sun rising when the land began to fall in.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hm, what happened here?"

"I think they escaped."

"Do we hunt them?"

"Let them breed, let’s see how they change the world."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Hey someone survived! Let’s recover him!"
Edited by: Stormconure
Edited by: Stormconure and Me

Short Story of Chadwick (@Chadwick):
The night was very bright with stars in the sky. The light in the area was almost none existent, leaving the stars out in the open to glimmer and shine their light down on Chadwick. The moon was full, like a large spot light for earth to move in its spiral dance with it. The only light source that wasn't from the sky was the bonfire at the center of the camp.

Chadwick slowly raised his head up from his rest, his arms and legs glued to the tree, his claws helping him. He looked at the ground then at the camp as his fellow sloths had awoke from their sleep for the Moon Festival. Around the bonfire were seats in rows, dance stages, and a snack table. Leaves from the dense forest and sticks, along with fruits and nuts and flowers, were all used to decorate.

Chadwick slowly climbed down and walked forward to the festival. Their were sloths dancing, with skirts made of grass around their waist, on the dance platforms. Fireworks were being shot as the dancers sang to the beat of the music boxes. Many sloths were talking to each other, enjoying juices from fruit all mixed in a bowl at the snack table, cups built from coconuts.

"Chadwick!" One of them said invitingly as he waved at Chadwick. Chadwick slowly waved back at him and smiled as he walk further in. Along his way back to the snack table, after offering his fruit to the moon, he was caught by a friend.

"Hey Chad!" He said happily, "Enjoying yourself?" Chadwick gave a nod and smiled at him.

"Some snacks would make this better!" Chadwick said gleefully, looking at the snack table longingly.

"Well follow me, we can chat on the way" His friend replied quickly and began to walk in the direction of the snack table, the sloth dancers dancing around it. Chadwick gave a quick nod and followed him at his side.

"Finally." Chadwick mumbled when they reached the table. Their were a lot of snacks and drinks layed out in such a decorative way. The sight was just as beautiful to a snack lover, like Chadwick, as the sight of an expertly layed out armory would be to a war mongrel. His friend smiled as he picked up pieces of brownies and cakes, all filled with different, but just as exotic, flavors with every slice.

Chadwick gave a quickly look around when his heart sank. He looked more frantically as his friend looked at him in curiosity.

"Uh Chad? Whats up?" He said looking at where he was looking. An area on the table was empty, the cookie area. He gave a light chuckle as Chadwick just stared at it. He shook a little as he stood there.

"Come on Chad, there are more things here than just the cookies. I mean we are here for the moon, aren't you excited about that?" He said gleefully. Chadwick simply shook his head in disappointment.

"No, I only came for the cookies." He mumble. In contradiction to the low mumble, everyone turned to him and frowned. His friend chuckled a little lighter and choppier.

"N-not even for the moon?" He said with a little worry. Chadwick simply shook his head. His friend quickly changed from friendly, to dangerously angered, frowning at his answer. All the music and dancing stopped, the focus all on Chadwick. They all began to mutter among themselves. After a few moments us this they slowly began to walk toward him, showing aggression on their faces.

Chadwick quickly backed himself against the table as they quickly approached. In seconds he was in the air, held up by the crowd. The dancers and singers began against, chanting something that Chadwick couldn't understand any more. They slowly turn toward the bonfire and begin to approach it. Chadwick shook at this, realizing what they were doing. The moon was setting as they kept moving forward, the sloths were all dancing now along the way.

Chadwick watch all this in horror and confusion as the bonfire's fire turned rainbow colors. The cakes began to grow wings and fly away as they reach the bonfire. The entire party started to go crazy, multiple sloths started to morph into different animals. The ghost of Steve Of a Thousand Naps made clicking noises with his mouth as he shook his had.

"Shoulda stuck with diamonds." He said as he began to dance on top of the fire. Chadwick started to look around, starting to freak out as the crowd carrying him began to chant.

"One! Two! Three!" They chant as they throw Chadwick on three. In the split second he hit the bonfire, he woke up. He quickly looked around, breathing heavily. He saw his small room in his house in the forest. He quickly ran for his cookie stash. It was filled to the top of the opening to his stash. He let out a large sigh of relief, then scratched his head.

"What was I on when I fell asleep?" He said to himself.

Short Story of Blue (@BLUESWORDSMAN):
The sky shimmered with the sun on the horizon, the twilight sky filled with dim stars and purple-yellow colors, all shining down on the mountains. The mountainous region lay on the outskirts of the large world of terraria, but it was not known to any terrarian even though its distance from the many worlds of Terraria was not far. The years were early; the entire region that was Terraria was just being made, and was continuously being inhabited by new terrarians by the day.

The mountains were never seen, heard, or visited by any human. Not even terrarians have heard of such a place. The mountains were very large, the clouds enveloping around the tips of them. Should one make it to the top, he would be able to see an ocean of clouds. Due to their size the mountains were visible to those who owned worlds on the edge of the terrarian country, even though they wouldn’t know it, in the very distant back ground.

These mountains were inhabited by their own inhabitance though. The creatures that lived there were the dragons, wyverns, and even a few nagas, secretly hiding, in the deepest ruin in the mountainous region. There was even a family of hydras that came along, though they did not interact with the dragons in less helping them in combat or challenging them. The dragons had moved there and made it their home after the destruction of their last home by ones who wish to hunt them. They, along with their wyvern cousins, had planned to move again in fear of the new terrarians attacking them, should the terraria region grow larger and cover their land. These fears were never recognized though. They lived in the mountains for many generations and no danger seemed to come their way.

Blue slept soundly in his rather large cavern. There was nothing special about his home, it was just a normal little cave that did not go to deep. It was just considerably a dome like room carved into the mountain over the ages back when his ancestors first arrived there. Out of the entrance he could see the horizon perfectly, the sun in the center to set the sight. He could easily overlook the terrarian world that was forming, still relatively in its 'early' years.

The sun glimmered against his large blue scales. The tips of his horns were gleaming. He was a warrior for his kind in the mountains, strong, large, and trained to kill. He had hunted many beast and animals but wasn’t injured to the point to where it couldn’t heal back all the way. He even had no visible scars to the average bystander who wasn’t looking for them. His wings, much like his body, were extremely large and jagged at the tips and ends. His tail was long and also jagged at the end. The tip of his tail was bulb like and jagged, making it a very good blunt instrument. His body was the lightest tent of dark blue with yellow running across his chest, down his body, and up his tail.

The sun had quickly woken him as it does every day. He quickly got up and shook off his tiredness, stretching out every limb. He quickly made his way to the door, looking outward at the mountain range to see many different colored and shaped dragons flying around, doing business as usually. He began to beat the air with his wings a couple times before charging forward and jumping off the edge of the cliff. His body plummeted downward and broke through the sea of clouds exposing the lush green forest that covered the valleys and base of the mountains. Large ruins could also be seen being occupied by many dragons, as well as wyverns.

He began to beat the air with his wings, catching himself and flying through the valley. He let out a loud thundering roar as he flew by everyone. There was quick feedback with many simultaneous roars from other dragons. Blue continued his way through the valley until he saw a specific ruin. He landed at the entrance, beating the air with his wings a little more before withdrawing them back to his back. After this he walked in.

He had never been fond of wyverns, he saw them as weak and not superior to the dragons and hydras, though he did see them as still family. He saw them like cousins and still allowed them a little respect. This was the same for hydras, but he gave much more respect to them and their strength that came close to being the most superior. He was friends with a couple of warriors in the same class as him but he was also close to specific wyvern. This wyvern was friendly to Blue, they had been like this since they were young, though Blue can be a little rough and sometimes looked down at him. His name was Caelum Coluber.

Caelum was your average wyvern to an extent. His extremely long body was covered in pearly white scales. The scales were much smoother than dragons’ scales and stuck to each other perfectly instead of poking out in a sharp way. His fins like scales were teal. These scales or fins ran down his entire back to his tail and wrapped around his tail making it look much like a harpy feather. His stomach and the bottom of his body was mix of purple and light pink. This also ran down his entire body to the end of his tail. The only difference between him and other wyverns was that he had four legs when most of the wyverns had only two.

"Hey Blue." Caelum said as Blue walked in. Caelum had curled up at the other end of the room showing he had just awoken himself.

"Hello friend" Blue replied to Caelum's greeting "Ready for the day?" Caelum quickly weaved his body around with a nod. Blue began to move out of his way as Caelum flew through the door. Blue quickly follow to the stairs that led up to the door.

"You do know that we can rest today, I don’t understand why you are so set on working all the time." Caelum said as he happily stretched his body out from the small space he slept. Blue let out just a grunt in response to his statement. Caelum was use to these kinds of responses since Blue wasn’t usually overly happy with anyone.

"Well what would you like to do today?" Caelum said looking in the direction of a foggy valley. Blue just shrugged and sat there quietly. Caelum gave up trying to get a response from Blue quickly. Curiosity was taking over his mind. Blue was use to this about him knowing Caelum was as easily distracted as Blue was with the silence that replaced any response he would give. Caelum went silent. His focus was all at the foggy valley.

The valley was like the rest of the valleys except that it wasn’t visited by many dragons since those who went through would only find older ruins and eventually a dead end at a cliff. They both had explored there once as kids but was quickly told to return. Caelum began to unweave his body from the cobra like curl it was in on the ground. His body began to float forward when Blue figured out what was going on.

"Caelum stay." Blue said. No feedback was given. The silence given wasn’t like the one Blue usually gave since Blue would at least give a sign of acknowledgment, but Caelum just kept moving as if Blue didn’t exist.

"Caelum!" Blue shouted, a soft roar almost running with the call of Caelum's name but, once again, Blue had no avail at getting feedback from Caelum. Caelum kept moving forward and kept speeding up with every second until eventually he was flying through the sky in the direction of the valley.

"Caelum!" Blue roared this time as he took flight after Caelum. Blue hated to be ignored and hated it worse when the person walks out on him. Blue continued after Caelum, running through scenarios and a little worried at the strange actions of his friend. The fog continued to get denser the farther they went down the valley. Blue could barely see Caelum since his scales blended with the fog. Blue couldn't see it very well, but was for sure that the dead in was coming up.

Caelum quickly began to descend and Blue followed with his mouth snapping at his tail to hopefully pull him back, but the wyvern's thin body verses the blue dragon's large body was too quick. Blue landed in front of a large door leading into a very old looking ruin. Moss covered the moist walls. Caelum had flown directly into the door and into the darkness that lay beyond it.

"Caelum!" Blue roared into the door only to have his own voice and roar wail back in an echo. Blue grunted "Fine!" He quickly flew off back down the valley and around to business as usual. Later on he began to fly back, thinking about what Caelum was doing. Blue wandered if curiosity over took Caelum for a moment then decided to go back home after Blue left him, or if something bad happened. He quickly averted his direction to the valley where he went when he heard the roars and screeches of battle not too far away.

Blue responded quickly to the familiar sound of battle, being the warrior he was and started to change his direction again. Blue's first thought was that terrarians had finally attacked their home, but this was not the case as he saw fire from a dragon of some sort being fired at another dragon.

"A traitor?!" Blue said to himself as he approached the battle quickly. He quickly flew over the mountains and clouds to see a vile green wyvern flying around. The wyvern's scales were grassy green. His under belly scales that ran to his tail were the same color as any wyvern, light pink. His fin like scales that ran down his back and the feather like tail were the same color as his scales on his stomach. Blue searched all over the body for some sort of indication that this was someone he knew. He could easily tell this was the work of a naga after examining the corrupt creature. He searched his form all over; every detail was exactly like the other wyverns except with unnatural colors. He almost gave up and was going to attack when he realized the corrupt wyvern had four legs instead of two.

Blue instantly realized what happened to Caelum when he started to ignore Blue. A naga had put him into a trance and summoned him to a ruin to do something to him. Blue roared loudly out to the sky in anger knowing he won’t see his friend again. He quickly charged at Caelum, snapping his jaws around Caelum to pin him. Blue quickly dived down to a ledge on the side of the mountain and pinned Caelum against the ground. Caelum quickly fought back, but his weak and small body was easily contained in the large dragon's jaw. Caelum, knowing he was finally caught, fell limp and silent. Blue simply snorted smoke from his nostrils in anger and began to take Caelum to be sentenced by the oldest living generation of dragons there.

Blue laid in his cave sadly and still angered. He remembered the meeting about Caelum clearly as if it were still happening at that moment. They had banished Caelum away to the many worlds of terraria along with a female arch wyvern that could not resist the naga. Blue laid there knowing he was to never see Caelum again. Two thieves were also banished along with them, another male and female wyvern.

Years past after this happened. The dragons had realized that since the four wyverns left, they had populated the worlds of terraria with arch wyverns and wyverns. This had caused a massive drop, near to zero, in threat level of the dragons being even noticed to be hunted. Even though Blue had been upset about this, it was for the greater good.

Poem for Jenosis (@Jenosis)
Jenosis%27%2BStory.png
Edited by: Agent Zero
Visuals by: Darthmorf

Last edited:
I should request one of these before these becomes too popular and you get too busy xD

Really awesome story for Darthmorf, you're a really good writer.

That story for darthmorf is really nice! You're a very good writer.

Now, for my request...
Kind of story: Short horror.
Problem: I'm all out of cookies.
Details that I want in the story: Steve of a Thousand Naps' ghost and dancing sloths.

Now, for my request...
Details that I want in the story: Steve of a Thousand Naps' ghost and dancing sloths.
Thank you very much! :)

Now, for my request...
I really want to see that story.

Once I finish my Liko PSI story thing, I'd be interested in you having a go at placing me in that universe with your own take on things.

Hey everyone, a heads up! I'm going to be taking no more request-I was late on getting started with the four stories I have requested since I was terribly sick this morning. They will reopen about a week or two later or sooner! :D
Once I finish my Liko PSI story thing, I'd be interested in you having a go at placing me in that universe with your own take on things.
Ok :D just shoot me a Convo and I'll take your request as my final one for now! :D

oh it'll take a while, I need to finish Liko's plot, while I have a rough idea of how it will play out and be resolved, doing it ingame tends to leave wildly different. I want to get that chapter squared away and canon. Since I overworked myself to sickness and am on break, I'll probably actually get it done sooner rather than later too.

oh it'll take a while, I need to finish Liko's plot, while I have a rough idea of how it will play out and be resolved, doing it ingame tends to leave wildly different. I want to get that chapter squared away and canon. Since I overworked myself to sickness and am on break, I'll probably actually get it done sooner rather than later too.
Oh I know :D one may day the same with these stories, except I find it a little easier! :D

I got a request!
1: Poetry
2: A boyis alone in the void and wants to build a world around him
3: well I can't think of any specifics

My request tho>>>>:
1. Short Story
2. I am noticing that the npcs have no eyes and are planning to kill me.
3. Specifics Unavailable

Back
Top Bottom