tModLoader Storm's Additions Mod

Why did you list the shroomite helmets damage change as a 'buff' that's actually a nerf since the damage types work multiplicitively with other damage bonuses. for example if you have 50% ranged damage + 15% arrow damage that is effectively 72.5% ranged damage.

Also it's kind of weird how there are now 3 helmets with the exact same effect...
Honestly that was an unfinished revamp of the helmets, I was planning to make them like this suggestion; Revamping the Shroomite helmets. I never really got round to finishing it, and yes I'm aware of how the helmets buff. I just really hate the ranged segregation on the helmets. Perhaps a furture update will give each helmet something unique.

Honestly that was an unfinished revamp of the helmets, I was planning to make them like this suggestion; Revamping the Shroomite helmets. I never really got round to finishing it, and yes I'm aware of how the helmets buff. I just really hate the ranged segregation on the helmets. Perhaps a furture update will give each helmet something unique.
Oh ok.

If you want I can help you with implementing the set bonuses, I've done some pretty crazy armor set bonuses before.

It should generate when the wall of flesh is defeated, did you create the world with the mod installed? Perhaps the ore is a little rare and I'll see if I can up the generation rate. Every time I tested it it does spawn deep underground, but I will do more tests later today.

The ore also drops from underground hardmode mobs and can be obtained from crates opened in the snow biome if you can't find any.

Could you explain what the bug is?
unable to open inventory/pause menu, inventory button results in player freezing, selecting anything in the pause menu causes a crash

unable to open inventory/pause menu, inventory button results in player freezing, selecting anything in the pause menu causes a crash
:dryadcry: Well I have no idea why, I guess some mods just won't work together.

Oh ok.

If you want I can help you with implementing the set bonuses, I've done some pretty crazy armor set bonuses before.
Well first I need to remove the old stealth set bonus :dryadtongue:
And I was able to make most ranged weapons fire an extra projectile while under a buff, however it doesn't work on guns with any spread or extra projectiles.

I just release a big update for this mod, here's the change log;
  • Added Blizzard Baton, a melee weapon crafted from frost bars that spins around the player
  • Added Nebula Storm, a magic weapon crafted from Nebula fragments that fires out streams of purple flames
  • Added Blazing Star, a melee weapon that spins around the player dealing massive damage to enemies.
  • Added Celestial Globe, when used it removes any shield from the Celestial towers.
  • Added Arid bullets, they have a chance to split into 2-3 in flight
  • Shroomite launcher rockets now spawn from the end of the barrel.
  • All friendly beetles summoned from beetle weapons inflict the beetle swarm debuff on enemies.
  • Proto Launcher slightly buffed
  • Beetle enhancement revamped, now while holding any melee weapon your movement speed and acceleration, as well as invincibility frames are greatly increased.
  • Shroomite enhancement, now when firing any ranged weapon every third shot fires a small explosive bolt along with it.
  • Derpling armour set bonus modified, no longer has 3 levels and the buff is only granted for 1 second after leaving the ground, other stats slightly buffed.
  • Flame core now only doubles your flight time.
  • Eye of the dungeon revamped, now summons spinning bones around you when worn, and is now dropped from cursed skulls.
  • Certain ammo no longer provides light
  • Removed the Shroomite helmet modifications

I just release a big update for this mod, here's the change log;
  • Added Blizzard Baton, a melee weapon crafted from frost bars that spins around the player
  • Added Nebula Storm, a magic weapon crafted from Nebula fragments that fires out streams of purple flames
  • Added Blazing Star, a melee weapon that spins around the player dealing massive damage to enemies.
  • Added Celestial Globe, when used it removes any shield from the Celestial towers.
  • Added Arid bullets, they have a chance to split into 2-3 in flight
  • Shroomite launcher rockets now spawn from the end of the barrel.
  • All friendly beetles summoned from beetle weapons inflict the beetle swarm debuff on enemies.
  • Proto Launcher slightly buffed
  • Beetle enhancement revamped, now while holding any melee weapon your movement speed and acceleration, as well as invincibility frames are greatly increased.
  • Shroomite enhancement, now when firing any ranged weapon every third shot fires a small explosive bolt along with it.
  • Derpling armour set bonus modified, no longer has 3 levels and the buff is only granted for 1 second after leaving the ground, other stats slightly buffed.
  • Flame core now only doubles your flight time.
  • Eye of the dungeon revamped, now summons spinning bones around you when worn, and is now dropped from cursed skulls.
  • Certain ammo no longer provides light
  • Removed the Shroomite helmet modifications
K I'm ready to download the mod also with the 1.4 you may need to do some things.

New major update:
  • Added Beetle Boots, crafted from Beetle Husks, greatly increase movement speed and acceleration when holding a melee weapon.
  • Added Launcher Attachment, crafted from Shroomite bars, makes all ranged weapons fire off explosive bolts.
  • Added Spectre Skull, crafted from Spectre bars, Mana usage is almost negated when under the effects of mana sickness
  • Beetle Enhancement buff now increases Melee Armour penetration by 45
  • Shroomite Enhancement buff now increases Ranged Armour penetration by 30
  • Spectre Enhancement buff now increases Magic Armour penetration by 30
  • Beetle potion now requires fire blossom and 3 Beetle husks to craft.
  • Shroomite potion now requires Moonglow and 2 Shroomite bars to craft
  • Spectre Potion now requires Waterleaf and 4 Ectoplasm to craft
  • Spectre Hose projectile now has an acceleration cap
  • Spectre Hose damage slightly increased

So we got shroomite firearms, beetle polearms, and spectral spells! How about some spooky summons?
Ew summoner
Maybe I'll add some summoner items after 1.4.
Also for now I removed the Shroomite helmet changes, perhaps I'll get back to them another time. I got the extra projectile one to fully work, I just gave its ability to a modded accessory :dryadtongue:

Back
Top Bottom