tModLoader Storm's Additions Mod

This mod looks really cool! The only thing I may recommend is that some of the more rare monsters (Moonling and Camouflaged Derpling) would be compatible with the lifeform analyzer, and some of the more overpowered things like the blazing star are a bit more hard to get. Otherwise, I really like all of your sprites, and how you add some more lore to the game and some really neat items that all melee users would appreciate. Also some of the armor improvements like using less bars for most of the easymode armors is a really nice improvement.

This mod looks really cool! The only thing I may recommend is that some of the more rare monsters (Moonling and Camouflaged Derpling) would be compatible with the lifeform analyzer, and some of the more overpowered things like the blazing star are a bit more hard to get. Otherwise, I really like all of your sprites, and how you add some more lore to the game and some really neat items that all melee users would appreciate. Also some of the armor improvements like using less bars for most of the easymode armors is a really nice improvement.
Thanks,
Well it makes sense that the camouflaged Derpling can't be detected :dryadnaughty:
And you're right about the Moonling, I'll release a small hotfix later today.
As for weapons, I feel the blazing star is a more risk-reward type weapon, as you need to get pretty close to enemies to damage them. Though perhaps it is a little OP

Thanks,
Well it makes sense that the camouflaged Derpling can't be detected :dryadnaughty:
And you're right about the Moonling, I'll release a small hotfix later today.
As for weapons, I feel the blazing star is a more risk-reward type weapon, as you need to get pretty close to enemies to damage them. Though perhaps it is a little OP
That's very true. I like how it adds a more melee feel to the solar weapons, and now that you mention it, it seems like a good trade off.

Back
Top Bottom