tModLoader Storm's Additions Mod

Any chance of adding summoner gear in future updates? The gap in summoner armor between early hardmode and post-golem is kinda a bummer and they didn't really fix it in 1.4. maybe a chlorophyte headpiece?

I haven't considered any Summoner items, I've never played that class and all I can think of is increasing Minion cap and Damage.

maybe add a +1 max minions and +15% minion damage on helm and an extra +2 minions and 15% increased minion damage on set(to prevent OP mixed sets). basically spider armor with higher defense and bonus crystal(the set bonus of chlorophyte armor sets).

I have recently made a lot of changes to this mod, including;
YqClkPe.png
:dryadwink:
Check here for all the recent changelogs.

hola buenas, , soy nuevo en esta plataforma y literalmente conocí esta comunidad gracias a este mod; solo me gustaría expresar que estaría bueno que tuviera contenido para la clase invocador, en mi humilde opinión siento que es la clase con menos cosas y que menos trato le han dado, y aun mas a la clase de invocador que coloca centinelas. Pienso que la clase de invocador tiene mucho potencial sin explotar y no se queda corto para la creatividad. Gracias por la atención.

hola buenas, , soy nuevo en esta plataforma y literalmente conocí esta comunidad gracias a este mod; solo me gustaría expresar que estaría bueno que tuviera contenido para la clase invocador, en mi humilde opinión siento que es la clase con menos cosas y que menos trato le han dado, y aun mas a la clase de invocador que coloca centinelas. Pienso que la clase de invocador tiene mucho potencial sin explotar y no se queda corto para la creatividad. Gracias por la atención.
Hola, lamentablemente no hablo español

I really have no idea what to do for summoner, it's a class I've never played and I don't see myself adding any content for it in a while. Though sentries are a possible thing I could look into.

Last edited:
Any chance of adding summoner gear in future updates? The gap in summoner armor between early hardmode and post-golem is kinda a bummer and they didn't really fix it in 1.4. maybe a chlorophyte headpiece?
Perhaps the next update in a few days might fix that :dryadwink:

Their is a issue with the Cobalt armor when this mod is enabled... the Sets seems to be mixed up

The Magic Set is giving a "Ranged Set Bonus"
The Ranged Set is giving a "Melee Set Bonus"
and the Melee Set is giving a "Magic Set Bonus"

Their is a issue with the Cobalt armor when this mod is enabled... the Sets seems to be mixed up

The Magic Set is giving a "Ranged Set Bonus"
The Ranged Set is giving a "Melee Set Bonus"
and the Melee Set is giving a "Magic Set Bonus"
Thanks, it's only the tooltips that I messed up, the actual set bonuses are still correct. I'll release a small hotfix later today.
Blame Re-Logic for giving the hardmode helmets confusing names. :dryadconfused:

Edit: Fixed in 1.5.0.3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom