• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader Storm Diver's Additions Mod

Storm Diver

Skeletron Prime
I've had some reports that my mod causes people to be unable to open their inventory when my mod is installed along side some others. I was able to reproduce the bug and found out that it was my vanilla recipe changes causing it, as disabling the option prevented the bug from occurring.
Because of this I have regretfully removed the vanilla recipe changes from the mod for the time being, though any new recipes for items that lacked them have remained in the mod. I may bring them back in the future once I use a better method to change them, however the future of the "change"s part of my mod is uncertain at this time.

Storm Diver

Skeletron Prime
Announcement:
My mod has been slightly renamed:
Jm5EdBM.png

This is due to the removal of all the vanilla changes, and the reason for this is that most of the changes really didn't add anything to the mod and a lot of them were just small stats changes.
You can however enable the changes if you go to the config options as I have left them there as a legacy feature for now
PGm3q6g.png

(Also the new recipes for items that lacked a recipe are now always enabled as those are considered additions)

FIuff

Skeletron Prime
You have still done some really cool stuff in your mod though, adding unique enemies with their own AI as well as a lot of the weapons you've made is really cool and you should be proud of it.

Storm Diver

Skeletron Prime
You have still done some really cool stuff in your mod though, adding unique enemies with their own AI as well as a lot of the weapons you've made is really cool and you should be proud of it.
The current enemies just use vanilla AIs with some modifications and projectiles added to them as I haven't really looked into enemy AI all that much. But thanks.

FIuff

Skeletron Prime
even just some slight changes is impressive. Coding is no simple task so the fact that you figured out how to do that is pretty amazing to me.

Top Bottom