tModLoader Storm's Additions Mod

I've had some reports that my mod causes people to be unable to open their inventory when my mod is installed along side some others. I was able to reproduce the bug and found out that it was my vanilla recipe changes causing it, as disabling the option prevented the bug from occurring.
Because of this I have regretfully removed the vanilla recipe changes from the mod for the time being, though any new recipes for items that lacked them have remained in the mod. I may bring them back in the future once I use a better method to change them, however the future of the "change"s part of my mod is uncertain at this time.

Announcement:
My mod has been slightly renamed:
Jm5EdBM.png

This is due to the removal of all the vanilla changes, and the reason for this is that most of the changes really didn't add anything to the mod and a lot of them were just small stats changes.
You can however enable the changes if you go to the config options as I have left them there as a legacy feature for now
PGm3q6g.png

(Also the new recipes for items that lacked a recipe are now always enabled as those are considered additions)

I'm not that good, compared to other larger mods.

Also I've started a wiki, still a big WIP and anyone can help out with it:

You have still done some really cool stuff in your mod though, adding unique enemies with their own AI as well as a lot of the weapons you've made is really cool and you should be proud of it.

You have still done some really cool stuff in your mod though, adding unique enemies with their own AI as well as a lot of the weapons you've made is really cool and you should be proud of it.
The current enemies just use vanilla AIs with some modifications and projectiles added to them as I haven't really looked into enemy AI all that much. But thanks.

even just some slight changes is impressive. Coding is no simple task so the fact that you figured out how to do that is pretty amazing to me.

I finally have added all the relevant information to the wiki:
Because of this the first post in this thread is no longer a pseudo Wiki, and instead just showcases some sprites and gifs.

Hello there, I'm litteraly farming granite golems and elementals, and I didn't get a single granite core. I very luckily though, happened to obtain a granite rifle directly from a golem, but nothing else aside from the regular granite blocks and night vision helmet. Is there a bug in the game ? Was something changed at one moment ? I can't even find granite related items from your mod in recipe browser. Not to mention that not a _single_ surged granite core has spawned since yesterday evening. *starts singing* "Pls pls pls explain to me, why is it not working correctly ? Da li la di dum, dum dum.... da la..."

Hello there, I'm litteraly farming granite golems and elementals, and I didn't get a single granite core. I very luckily though, happened to obtain a granite rifle directly from a golem, but nothing else aside from the regular granite blocks and night vision helmet. Is there a bug in the game ? Was something changed at one moment ? I can't even find granite related items from your mod in recipe browser. Not to mention that not a _single_ surged granite core has spawned since yesterday evening. *starts singing* "Pls pls pls explain to me, why is it not working correctly ? Da li la di dum, dum dum.... da la..."
I think you're still on 1.6.4, back then only the rifle existed and dropped from golems, from 1.7 the other granite items were added.

Looks like a great mod, even if it is pretty small! The only thing I don't like is some of the sprites don't look very good, though I'm not sure how you could change that, so overall very cool!

Looks like a great mod, even if it is pretty small! The only thing I don't like is some of the sprites don't look very good, though I'm not sure how you could change that, so overall very cool!
Thanks.
I'm nowhere near the best spriter, but over time I have been tweaking some of the sprites. I try to make them look as close to vanilla art style as possible instead of making them super edgy like most mods do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom