Weapons & Equip Stormfury, The starfury's succesor and More!

Is this a good idea?

• Yes please

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cool idea I love to use Starfury and I always wandered why there was nothing to upgrade Starfury into.

Another idea for the Lightning shard could be the creation of a summon item that allows you to summon a Nimbus to fight for you :)

This sort of upgrade to the starfury has been long awaited so I support!

P.S. If there was a gif of how the lightning looked (attack pattern) that would be excellent!
oh how i wish, however I would assume it would be very hard to make :(

Okay, what does the lightning shard add to the recipe? The Broken Hero Sword is difficult enough to get, and with only one recipe, it really seems like an oddball item. If a material doesn't add to the tiering and/or introduce a new theme, I disagree with adding it. Demonite is a good example of the former, and Ectoplasm is a good example of the latter.

Holy crap, 100% of people who voted, voted yes for this item, and Redgit said it was a good idea. This is going in the next update.
Haha, thanks. But @Redigit & @Cenx have both made it very clear it won't happen. I guess its like the Cyber, Cenx has already posted what will be in, and despite my best hopes and wishes, this wasn't on the list :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1419194055][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay, what does the lightning shard add to the recipe? The Broken Hero Sword is difficult enough to get, and with only one recipe, it really seems like an oddball item. If a material doesn't add to the tiering and/or introduce a new theme, I disagree with adding it. Demonite is a good example of the former, and Ectoplasm is a good example of the latter.
I am currently working on more items which could use the item, but I might not post them. So far, you are the only one who has had a problem with the recipe, and I can't change the recipe due to one persons opinion.

I am currently working on more items which could use the item, but I might not post them. So far, you are the only one who has had a problem with the recipe, and I can't change the recipe due to one persons opinion.
I would love to see the other things you make with it. I've always thought that Terraria was lacking arcing weapons. Anyway:

RXqBtvH.png

Scironex Seal of Approval

Last edited:
I would love to see the other things you make with it. I've always thought that Terraria was lacking arcing weapons. Anyway:

index.php

Scironex Seal of Approval
Thanks! BTW, thats a neat SoA! Definetly going in the op. :)

I LOVE THIS
Cat support level: 9000/10

And just a request guys, if you happen to get to this page, please leave a comment (With on-topic content though). It helps the thread get noticed and perhaps will let the devs take better note of it :)

I think Cenx never said that only those suggestions will be added, and this does not look that hard to implement.

Have support if I didn't give it to you earlier. I think I'll also try to sprite another one for you, just for fun.

I think Cenx never said that only those suggestions will be added, and this does not look that hard to implement.

Have support if I didn't give it to you earlier. I think I'll also try to sprite another one for you, just for fun.
Yeah, guess we still have hope :) also, that'd be great! I love to see how different artists perceive the same thing :)

Back
Top Bottom