Weapons & Equip Stormfury, The starfury's succesor and More!

Is this a good idea?

• Yes please

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
YES! Always felt that the Starfury was so unique, but it is quickly out classed. I need this. Give it to me. Please.

It looks like it, has a lightning on it, already exists (don't need to make another material with only 1 or a few recipes available with it) and being a magic weapon just doesn't matter, at all, whether you like it or not.

It looks like it, has a lightning on it, already exists (don't need to make another material with only 1 or a few recipes available with it) and being a magic weapon just doesn't matter, at all, whether you like it or not.
This suggestion actually makes a lot of sense. Re-add the lightning shards to the recipe, and boom, you're summoning thunder clouds in space!
(Because of the nimbus rod + lightning shards)

I enjoy the idea of a new starfury, though I don't think it should be made with a broken hero sword, those things are hard to get, I like the stats on it though I think the sell price is a little high for a non buffed weapon considering that purple rarity items sell higher, I think that you should use some hallowed bars, star fury, lightning shard, and soul of flight(since its Zeus' bolt) but it's your idea so do what you like, it's just my suggestion. And cheers on your marriage to Cenx, Rediggit

It could summon lighting that shoots across the screen, kinda like the orichalcum armor set bonus? Or possible the blizzard staff but when hitting things?

P.S I'm sorry I you already suggested this I am not trying to copy you I just did not see your post.

I'm looking for replacement tools for the stormfury's lightning shard. If you made a suggestion forum with a replacement you think is fitting, like @Snickerbobble 's living lightning, post the suggestion link on my profile, ill add the best one ;)

Last edited:
I've only just seen this suggestion, and part of me is sad that this is so. Why couldn't I have seen this earlier so I could have given it the like it deserves? Not like I'm not going to like the main post, though.

Seriously, awesome idea.

Back
Top Bottom