Weapons & Equip Stormfury, The starfury's succesor and More!

Is this a good idea?

• Yes please

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
If it's the bolts of ZEUS himself, who is indeed the most powerful (i think), and ruler of the greek gods, I think this sword should do way more damage.

Sells for as much as a Portal Gun. Could price be lowered to 7 gold maybe?

Voices from background said:
Shut up, price is irrelevant to balance!

Perhaps from the player's prospective but it has to be considered, besides, I don't feel right that something player crafted should match price to a Portal Gun, and if you think price doesn't matter then you have no objection to it being changed, now do you?

Sells for as much as a Portal Gun. Could price be lowered to 7 gold maybe?

Perhaps from the player's prospective but it has to be considered, besides, I don't feel right that something player crafted should match price to a Portal Gun, and if you think price doesn't matter then you have no objection to it being changed, now do you?
10 Gold is the same price as the True Blades. If anything, the Portal Gun's price should be increased.

this thread is dead...
but i do have something to say on the matter.
the StarWrath is good and all but the it seems as if though the devs added it at the last second without much thought."just make it a final boss drop rather than giving it a recipe or making it require a unique item or something ,nobodys going to give a :red: anyway"
it would have been much better if this suggestion was added rather then what we currently have.

ODBVXHevgEWgKJjGaLgQw65ch0bX0RmPlY6nsvS_D00Z-TD9YS7Up7siG4qAq7Hcrie1xZLOC-yiCAp-k8Vt9XCzFqqhWNKk2orMmzfXJavHsZc55kr8K_W2eZPXO1gT0EpDFVjx8BBjCnkCw2gAdRll4GWSIrhJUVnlxJQ06Js5yu7APZQVrQ=w277-h208-nc

Its better then nothing

Back
Top Bottom