Drawings & Paintings Storm's Terraria Artwork Portfolio

Storm Dragonica

Terrarian
ey im back

Regardless, hello everyone. I'm Storm Dragonica, feel free to refer to me as Storm. This is basically a compilation of my Terraria artworks, which I will need later on (surely hope this won't die in like, a week?). Anyway, before I jump right in, I would like to elaborate on some minor things to prolong this thread for absolutely no reason to annoy you all.

Artstyle

You can describe my artstyle as a hybrid between cartoon and anime with more airbrush shading, yes, I work around digital arts, not exactly one for pixel arts myself.

I myself uses Medibang Paint Pro, a free painting app available to be downloaded, and it's easy to use, except if you suck at drawing with mouse.

Anyway, now that that is done. Time for the artwork I've made:
TerrariaStorm.png
This is a drawing featuring my first Terraria character, a melee user. The reason I utilized Frost Moon as the background is due to the fact that I intense-grinded the event just to get the Blizzard Staff, which for some reason the Ice Queen almost never gives them to me after like? 30 Frost Moons?

Anyway, as you can notice, I featured the Flairon and the Terra Blade in this painting, both are my favorite melee weapons (well, technically I play in mobile so... this might change in far future). The Flairon is easily my favorite weapon due to the convenient homing bubbles. Meanwhile the Terra Blade also rocks from it's light-emitting beams and fast melee speed.

Also, the character in the painting is wearing the Titanium armor, I only added some detail to it to make it more fashionable.

I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, maybe except for the background.

Requests are open. I guess.

Back
Top Bottom