Story of a Paladin

"It's been teared apart!"
Or.... TEALED apart!
rimshot-o-2.gif

Author's note: @Samrux will be out of town for a week, he has respectfully asked me to post the next edition so he could have time to arrange himself and get settled.

divider.png

Symbol.png

<@ Page 23 @>

This page has been teared apart.

<@ Previous | @ | Next @>

Have a happy April Fools day! Also I came up with a slogan. Ya' know how Story of A Paladin is abbreviated as SoAP? Well "Don't drop the SoAP" see what I did there?

This would make a good book

It isnt long enough and would take a while to become one. Maybe in a year he would have enough content for a short story or even a novelette but he probebly wont have enought content for a book at the rate he's going. The one short page per day, some of them ripped.

(I can see how i can sound like a but by saying this so i'd like to add that i respect his writing. He does wright every day and probably doesnt have time for more so i just wanted to clarefy that so i dont sound like someone criticizing his hard work. I don't mean that at all)

SymbolII.png

<
@ Page #23 @>

I murdered a human being. I’m sure he was human. The first one I have seen in I don’t know how long… now lies dead next to me. His skull was crushed. He died instantaneously.

I’m crying heavy tears of sorrow, the types that don’t flow but upon the betrayal of the self. No, flow they do not. They merely drop to the floor, void.

I, for the second time, lost control and consciousness of my own body and mind. It was like falling asleep and waking up, again. I don’t remember when or how it happened. I was out of my own mind; I killed this person in a possessed rage. Of all things, this is the last that I can live in peace with. During the events that I can’t remember, the times in which I wasn't myself, I could have assassinated more people, without being aware of my acts. This is horrible. Innocent blood stains my weapon. I dedicated my life to protect, and ended up like this... How much of a monster can I be?

Stranger, where did you come from, and why have you came? So long without talking to my own kind, and I return to see more death. They weren't even a warrior. They were defenseless, against this place and against me.

Upon killing them, I regained my senses, finding myself in an acrid murder scene.

I now know that the living remain in the surface, and that they can descend into this dungeon. Yet the barrier remains there. I can’t escape, still.

The moving corpses appear more calm now, though.
I will now hide my hammer. Just having to see it deeply disgusts me. The thought of committing this again destroys me. /

<@ Previous |@| Next @>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom