Story of a Paladin

Apparently I NEVER finished reading this story. I was almost certain I read it all but there's way more then what I read.

Wep, RIP the rest of my afternoon.

EDIT: Finally got around to finishing it, I guess I read the original story and then never went and read this one. It is amazing.

Last edited:
Wow that was intense to read. I read it though in one sitting, and it's hard to digest.

But hey, your writing's beautiful! I loved this. Looking forward to your next burst of inspiration.

Wow that was intense to read. I read it though in one sitting, and it's hard to digest.

But hey, your writing's beautiful! I loved this. Looking forward to your next burst of inspiration.
Thank you very very very much. Do you often enjoy reading?

Most certainly do love reading. Do you? :D
To be honest, I don't. Actually, I don't like movies or television or comics either. I had never thought about this before. It's scary. I don't dislike any of those things, but they don't get muxh of my interest. I've also been and felt very busy and stressed this year.

I do and will always enjoy a good story, though. In whatever medium.

To be honest, I don't. Actually, I don't like movies or television or comics either. I had never thought about this before. It's scary.

I do and will always enjoy a good story, though.

I watch some movies and a little bit of TV myself, and I've barely ever scratched the surface of comics. Finding and reading good stories is an activity I should participate in more. :)

Take your time took me a day to read all of it. I'd rather wait a week for this amazing quality than a crudier rushed piece.
[DOUBLEPOST=1443662565,1443662542][/DOUBLEPOST]Take your time took me a day to read all of it. I'd rather wait a week for this amazing quality than a crudier rushed piece.

Despair is not when you fall into a hole, and you cry and bellow for days and nobody comes; that is called tragedy, and in a tragedy, you die. Despair is when you are thrown into a pit, and you know who put you in there, and the people who put you in there are those with whom you spent your life for, and you know that your friends and family have all been thrown into holes as well, and that they have all died helpless. And you wish to die of thirst, you desire to reunite with those you loved whether be it in Heaven or Hell, but you are kept alive by you opressors by point of pure cruelty, and you yell for help but they hear you and ignore you, and you beg for mercy only to be laughed at in silence.
Then, everything you've ever known and trusted becomes meaningless, and life itself then has no meaning, nor does death or fear, neither do the skies that are watching and unacting. At last you realize: your tears are worth nothing.

This is despair.

For despair is not when all hope is lost; it is when there was never any hope in the first place, and you acknowledge it.

Damned be the heavens and cursed be all the gods.

Last edited:
Despair is not when you fall into a hole, and you cry and bellow for days and nobody comes; that is called tragedy, and in a tragedy, you die. Despair is when you are thrown into a pit, and you know who put you in there, and the people who put you in there are those with whom you spent your life for, and you know that your friends and family have all been thrown into holes like you were, and that they have all died helpless. And you wish to die of thirst, you desire to reunite with those you loved whether be it in Heaven or Hell, but you are kept alive by you opressors by point of pure cruelty, and you yell for help but they hear you and ignore you, and you beg for mercy only to be laughed at in silence.
Then, everything you've ever known and trusted becomes meaningless, and life itself then has no meaning, nor does death, neither do the skies that are watching and unacting. At last you realize: your tears are worth nothing.

This is despair.

For despair is not when all hope is lost; it is when there was never any hope in the first place; and then you acknowledge it.

I still wonder if there anyone who's despair and still fight for living....

Despair is not when you fall into a hole, and you cry and bellow for days and nobody comes; that is called tragedy, and in a tragedy, you die. Despair is when you are thrown into a pit, and you know who put you in there, and the people who put you in there are those with whom you spent your life for, and you know that your friends and family have all been thrown into holes like you were, and that they have all died helpless. And you wish to die of thirst, you desire to reunite with those you loved whether be it in Heaven or Hell, but you are kept alive by you opressors by point of pure cruelty, and you yell for help but they hear you and ignore you, and you beg for mercy only to be laughed at in silence.
Then, everything you've ever known and trusted becomes meaningless, and life itself then has no meaning, nor does death or fear, neither do the skies that are watching and unacting. At last you realize: your tears are worth nothing.

This is despair.

For despair is not when all hope is lost; it is when there was never any hope in the first place; and then you acknowledge it.

Oh boy, am I ready for this!

Life is meaningless.

Look at these paintings. Look at these drawings. They picture living beings, but are dead objects themselves. Existence is a huge, moving painting.

By sheer will force I spent an unfathomable lenght of time hoping. It took me long to stop hoping, to accept, and to change. I do not know what I am waiting for, then, anymore. I just do. And I live, and unlive, to wait, and to uncredit everything I once thought of as real.

Nothing is real in a hole like this.

What thoughts can you have in a hole like this.

What gods can exist despite a hole like this.

Void.

Back
Top Bottom