Member-Run Project Story poll.

Which character would you like to see in a story? (The most?)

• The player.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • The merchant.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The wizard.

• The steampunker.

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • The goblin tinkerer.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The TechnoMancer

Skeletron Prime
I'm thinking of writing a fanfic/story about a terraria character. I'm not sure who it should be about though, so I'm hosting a poll, and I want to know what YOU think I should write about. Of course, you'll need some character information first. It will be below.

INFORMATION:
Player: this story would revolve around an adventure thirsty hero who holds the fate of the world in their hands. (If this is selected, I will hold a contest and randomly select a certain user to play the role of the main character.
Merchant: this story would focus on a younger version of the merchant, who ventures to a far away island to find treasure.
Wizard: this story would be about a teenage wizard, (before he went crazy) on his quest to master magic.
Steampunker: this story would be set on the steampunker and her strange inventions.
Goblin Tinkerer: this story would include the goblin tinkerer, before being rescued by the player. This misfit among the goblins would be very troubled with his life.

I am not too filled with inspiration at the moment, so if you have any helpful ideas or suggestions, please comment below.
If you like this idea, please respond to the poll above.

[CLOSED]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom