Strange (and creepy) Terraria world glitch

If he is, can you at least show us some evidence or proof?
Its as difficult as providing proof for herobrine because theres alot of people who think they see them while they just see a hanging vine in a corner of a cave exit or something from far away, but terrabrine as said before has been reported as either looking exactly like your player character, all equipment or vanity items included. Or like a glitched facemonster whereof a picture had surfaced on the web but i dont believe the latter, its a bit too convenient for brine to look that horrifying imo. Im inclined to believe the first theory that terrabrine truly takes shape as a doppler of the player, not unlike herobrine does in mc.

These are theories that i personally am trying to somewhat investigate, i swear though that if i do ever come across it i will emediately save the clip and upload it to yt.

Last edited:
Omg its Terrabrine. I saw him once he is scary. He gave me 50000 worlds called "I'm Terrabrine" All made 4000000000000 years ago!

A verbal warning to stop derailing the thread with off-topic discussion of Hero/Terrabrine was given and those who ignored it have been banned from posting in this thread.

EDIT: Since this and the previous verbal were ignored, Warning Marks will now be handed out to those who continue derailing the thread with Herobrine/Terrabrine off-topic posting.

Last edited:
Guys, as the moderator said, stay on topic. Terra/Herobrine never, or will never (probably) exist. If are spooked out about what they are saying, you shouldn't be. Enjoy Terraria, nothing will get you... (except the damn Guide opening the goddamn door.)

On topic,
I have this happen to me once before, it's probably just the game being dumb. Just ignore, and delete the other world. If the problem persists, you should tell us. We will find fixes, as most people do in these bug sections. <3

I actually have seen herobrine in minecraft myself, just lets be clear herobrine is not the same as terrabrine! But terrabrine is out there!
But herobrine is not real... Seriously nowherebin the game files in any version does it even mention herobrine. As for terrabrine well he's out spooking again.

I didn't knew terrabrine was a thing. I posted the message saying terrabrine,like he was real but it was just a joke. And everyone started saying he is fake and he doesn't exist.
And i know that terrabrine and herobrine aren't real it was just like a story.
Wait did you see that STORY story has 5 letters,its our first number five
real has 4 letters,four.
5-4=1
Illuminati has 1 eye
eye has 3 letters
triangle has 3 sides
That means

TERRARIA IS ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.

You know thinking about it, if this really did happen you might want to report this as a bug. May not be one of the biggest bugs I've heard of/experienced, but might be worth looking into.

Ignoring verbal warnings to stop off-topic discussion.
I actually have seen herobrine in minecraft myself, just lets be clear herobrine is not the same as terrabrine! But terrabrine is out there!

That name is just to close to Herobrine to me. People at school sometimes call Terraria the ripoff Minecraft and it really makes me mad :redspin:

Ignoring verbal warnings to stop off-topic discussion.
I was playing Zelda and found Zeldabrine yesterday. I haven't slept in 2 weeks since that happened.

Guys, please. There isn't such thing as Herobrine, Entity 303 or Terrabrine. This thread only is a random thread to get popular. If this really happened to you, you probably have copied that world's file and pasted on your worlds folder again. Because no such thing happened to any players expect you. If you don't have another ''World 30'' folder in your worlds folder, you are such a liar. This never happened to me that created 1000 (maximum) worlds. Please stop doing this or you might get in trouble. If you really are lying, please let us know. Because if moderators understand your lying, you are not gonna have a good time. And even if you posted a ''This is ALL true.'' reply in your own thread, this is a big lie.

Back
Top Bottom